.Net Speed Team

DeletedUser101720

yo id like to join the .net teams. i work as a great teammate and i like being in teams. Teamwork is key in these kind of rounds. without teamwork we would all be fail. We must cooperate together and be like a team. It is better to be a team than to be solo.

DeletedUser

yo id like to join the .net teams. i work as a great teammate and i like being in teams. Teamwork is key in these kind of rounds. without teamwork we would all be fail. We must cooperate together and be like a team. It is better to be a team than to be solo.

:icon_eek:
You convinced me!

Write the application to 2hot2handle, dont forget guys

DeletedUser

The leader is undecided faurio the king, probably wont be anyone in charge, its teamwork so you probably wont need it. Jobson said you joining brazil team. It more than teamwork but mainly teamwork but skill required. You dont want dead weight on your team so be a good grower and you wont get dropped and also be a good teammate to secure your position on the squad. Lol, if you dont get on the team. Reserves needed

DeletedUser

the team .NET need reserve players, 20 players will not always be active, so we need reserve players

DeletedUser

We? Faurio, please tell me, are you or are you not always playing for the brazilian team?

DeletedUser

Tell you what, you play for .net on all rounds except when and IF we meet the brazilian team :)
Guess that is an acceptable condition (just for the start), which would erase all doubts of your presence :) and in the end, who knows :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tell you what, you play for .net on all rounds except when and IF we meet the brazilian team :)
Guess that is an acceptable condition (just for the start), which would erase all doubts of your presence :) and in the end, who knows :)

can be too! you guys should decide and the decision to speak to me

DeletedUser80720

I don't think that .net speed team needs barb noblers ...

thats right kala you tell him

i just looked at current speed rounds!!1 most of his viollages are barbs by the look of his OD what a nub

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any information on the team?

Read the forums. It coming out this week or maybe delayed and comes out little into next week. Kala rom killer jealous you taking all the barbs. I mean, all his noble claims.

DeletedUser80720

Read the forums. It coming out this week or maybe delayed and comes out little into next week. Kala rom killer jealous you taking all the barbs. I mean, all his noble claims.

lol kala does not noble barbs very often unlike nubby faurio

DeletedUser

lol kala does not noble barbs very often unlike nubby faurio

I noble barbs, because when I attack someone they restart and then I nobled a barb....

It's called being scary , everyone that I have played knows I have more troops than them at all times

DeletedUser

I noble barbs, because when I attack someone they restart and then I nobled a barb....

It's called being scary , everyone that I have played knows I have more troops than them at all times

So basically your noble targets are ~800 point players?

Good to know :lol: