.Net Speed Team

DeletedUser

Many times. He has selective memory.

Also, Saeid. DEiiTY > you. He be awesome.

Sam you know always jaults trying to help you dont falling in sleep when you were young :D
you didnt know what is backtime when i backtimed your attacks :D (im sure you accept that) !

(PS : stop arguing, this is an important topic :lol:)

DeletedUser

Sam you know always jaults trying to help you dont falling in sleep when you were young :D
you didnt know what is backtime when i backtimed your attacks :D (im sure you accept that) !

Whaa? There were times when saeid was an awesome tw player and had been beating kingsam? :D

DeletedUser

Dude, there was a time, when you didnt know a cat was, I'm sure you accept that

Ps: no offence intended, just showing how lame that sentence was

DeletedUser

There was a time when I didn't know what a backtime was, but it was long before I ever had the annoyance of seeing your name.

There was no arguing till you posted this. Practice what you preach.

DeletedUser

Whaa? There were times when saeid was an awesome tw player and had been beating kingsam? :D
excuse me about ignoring !
Dude, there was a time, when you didnt know a cat was, I'm sure you accept that

Ps: no offence intended, just showing how lame that sentence was

And this too !
There was a time when I didn't know what a backtime was, but it was long before I ever had the annoyance of seeing your name.

There was no arguing till you posted this. Practice what you preach.

But it happened sam.
I did that and you know that!
and you accepted that before!
I dont know why you dont accept that now ! maybe those 2 posts changed your idea about your self :icon_wink:

ston3d

Hi Kala. Lonnnngggg timeh:)

I remember you... :icon_rolleyes:

I dont. :icon_neutral:
Probably means you weren't any good.

Oh and go eye roll elsewhere. Its just the most small minded, unintelligent and just vague way to insult someone in this forum. Do better.

If you wish to make a more accurate insult please feel free to PM or book a flight. On a bit of a rage thang today :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everyone, lol, stop fighting. Im normally the one, who shouting fight fight fight but now it getting annoying. Why dont you hug each other and fight the opposition. 2hot2handle, good job you doing and keep it up. Hope the net team do good as this my favourite speed server. Well, good luck. Whoever get in the team. Well done. Regards Remember my ID

DeletedUser

Hi Kala. Lonnnngggg timeh:)

Oh and go eye roll elsewhere. Its just the most small minded, unintelligent and just vague way to insult someone in this forum. Do better.

If you wish to make a more accurate insult please feel free to PM or book a flight. On a bit of a rage thang today :icon_wink:

lol :icon_rolleyes:

Waits for rage.

DeletedUser

sam, fancy co playing a couple of rounds? :p we could always just dominate again and prove that we are decent still :p

kala rom.killer

It's nice to see you back :icon_biggrin: