.Net Speed Team

DeletedUser

Read the forums. It coming out this week or maybe delayed and comes out little into next week. Kala rom killer jealous you taking all the barbs. I mean, all his noble claims.

Where does it say that?

I must've missed it, gimme link please;3

sorry for double post

DeletedUser

It won't work if TW.NET will keep up with those long-lasting rounds. When some server starts a speed team, they need a lot, and I mean a lot short-lasting speed rounds. At least that's how on polish and german TW used to be and I guess still is. 20 players to pick is not enough because if it's still as it was few months ago, there're 40 players per match, 20 v 20 and I'm sure that not every time all 20 players will be able to play...(I don't know if y'all thought about it before, I didn't read previous posts). Thanks!

DeletedUser

Where does it say that?

I must've missed it, gimme link please;3

sorry for double post

Cheers for the double post, I love the sound of your voice. The link is:
forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=240791&page=8
Just to be specific- Its the 147 post, posted on 2011, August 22nd 01:43. Its page 8 and 7th post down on .net speed team topic.
Stachu Rockefeller, This is the hour statistics for the last 25 rounds.
1-6 hour rounds 13
10-12 hour rounds 5
22-24 hour rounds 2
38-39 hour rounds 1
48 hour rounds 3
96 hour rounds 1
So over half of the rounds 6 hours or less. 18/25 of the rounds 12 hour and less and 7/25 of the rounds are 22hours and more. To me, thats the right balance.
This statistic tells you, Their more shorter rounds than longer rounds so stop whining about the longer rounds is taking over the net speed server.

DeletedUser

It won't work if TW.NET will keep up with those long-lasting rounds. When some server starts a speed team, they need a lot, and I mean a lot short-lasting speed rounds. At least that's how on polish and german TW used to be and I guess still is. 20 players to pick is not enough because if it's still as it was few months ago, there're 40 players per match, 20 v 20 and I'm sure that not every time all 20 players will be able to play...(I don't know if y'all thought about it before, I didn't read previous posts). Thanks!

There will be more players on the team. In a few days we will be able open our new forum and there we will tell you everything you need to know about competition. Please be patient until then :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I would apply but if I joined i would spoil the fun :S

so I think i should open up another tw site called tribalwarslegends.com

and me against everyone :/

DeletedUser

And a country, and a nation, and an army, and while you're at it, could you give him No.1 place automatically in every single speed round.

thxbaimkayimgoinnaoimnotjokinyehcya... BYE!

DeletedUser

Don't mind him James he's a crappy player, most probably everyone's accidentally nobled his in-game account without even knowing it was him.

DeletedUser

Don't mind him James he's a crappy player, most probably everyone's accidentally nobled his in-game account without even knowing it was him.

Thats what my point is I have never seen him play and I doubt anyone else has!

DeletedUser80720

Thats what my point is I have never seen him play and I doubt anyone else has!
jobson his other speed name is destroyer world if u check him out on twtotal u will see that hes played 32 rounds and came 15th in one round then rimmed in the other 31

DeletedUser

Yes you are a crappy player i have played 2 and won 1 :/

Best record ever

so i decided to quit after playing so many rounds