World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

DeletedUser

Grammar is over rated, and by now you must know my spelling is terrible. Thank god for FF spell checker extensions :)

Omfgrofl, talking against yourself.:lol:

I believe he meant you need to grow your skill set, not your account(s).

Correct, Jumanji.

Well least they dont post on the forums...

Well, least I understand a couple more words then "yes" and "no". So thanks for the comparison, Antu. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reminder for you guys... :p

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post, an admin or mod will then deal with it.

Next person will actually get in trouble ;)

DeletedUser

AXX Official Rules of Engagement when Fighting LIFE
1. Noble barbs.
2. If attacked by LIFE:
Plan A: Submit support ticket
Plam B: Quit

sad but true ...

DeletedUser

1. Noble barbs.
2. If attacked by LIFE:

sad but true ...

.. ha....ha....ha.....ha... funny man

DeletedUser

funny because he said the truth?
or because you cant handle the truth :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

DC forgot the part about "be a spiteful kid and set all your villages to downgrade in the AM so neither your tribemates nor conquering enemies will get intact villages" lol. What a hateful person :D Nothing a little toss into the AM can't fix though. No effort required. I don't care how we get the villages as long as another player bites the dust :D

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X, VX-Myr, GX, AF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 625
Side 2: 11
Difference: 614

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,760,385
Side 2: 104,728
Difference: 5,655,657

......................................................................................................................................

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X, VX-Myr, GX, AF

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,942
Side 2: 91
Difference: 1,851

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,227,969
Side 2: 836,561
Difference: 17,391,408

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, what other way was there for him to go? This is what happens when you toodle along for years in the core thinking you actually fought skilled players and could handle anybody. Sooner or later, LIFE was gonna catch up with him. Not even a ban was gonna stop that :icon_rolleyes: He was simply outclassed and took the easy way out: suicide.

By the way keith, thanks for not downgrading all your resource pits, lol. Couldn't even sabotage your own villages properly :lol:

DeletedUser

1. Noble barbs.
2. If attacked by LIFE:

sad but true ...

.. ha....ha....ha.....ha... funny man

and the truth hurts ...... case in point Keithr deleted his account

DeletedUser

The best wishes in real life to whoever played the keithr account in the end.

It may be the easy way to delete the account when being unable to defend it, but it is not the easiest way. We still see many choosing the option to hang on to an account even though it is practically dead. No intention of growing, no intention of defending, no intention of doing anything other than logging in to keep the account alive, because it is too hard to accept that the time has come to move on.

A.X.X conquers
16 players with negative growth
21 players with zero growth
22 players with positive growth

Ever since the war started it has been downhill for A.X.X, now failing to even keep a positive growth. I too have been in a similar situation with my former tribe, so it is not my intention to sound arrogant. But one year has passed, the war losses* amount to 3-4 continents worth of villages, and things have only gone from bad to worse. Maybe it wouldn't hurt if more players decided whether they want to play this game or not.

* LIFE captures subtracted A.X.X captures

DeletedUser

Darn, LIFE just do whatever they want, don't they ? Or what do you think, Antu ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmm.....
Antu is hitting the delete button!!!
What a master plan!:lol::lol::lol: