Matt and his .uk record?? Telling the truth or lie??

HeftySmurf

really? im sure ive only played speed twice, and came 2nd and 1st respectively...

DeletedUser

His facts are right, Matt cannot fight alone and he didn't do it in this round either, his own friend admitted it so stop the you-know-what-kissing...))

You can't fight alone with your sweaty romanian friends

DeletedUser55786

the thing that would end all of this quarraling would be a 1v1 between firstly Matt and jobson and then Matt and Adrian! and for fun jobson and Adrian. under the rules I stated earlier in this thread. Period.

DeletedUser

the thing that would end all of this quarraling would be a 1v1 between firstly Matt and jobson and then Matt and Adrian! and for fun jobson and Adrian. under the rules I stated earlier in this thread. Period.

And this will never happen! Knowing Matt ashden u should know he will never ever ever fight a fair 1v1 unless there was a world with just me and him in which won't happen! So no it will never happen!

DeletedUser

Okay, I'm going to bite.

Who is this "Team" I have which will do "everything I ask" and what evidence do you even have to backup this point.
By evidence I mean players not in the same tribe, and joining just specifically to pwn you and gifting their villas to me.

Personally I cannot remember a single time this has ever happened, please prove me wrong.

DeletedUser

I don't hate him :3

+1
Don't know the guy :icon_razz:

Why doesn't this matt chap just face up to facts, stop hiding in his little cubby hole, surrounded by his "friends" and have a genuine 1-vs-1 with adrian.
Using an acc, that he is well known by (not sure what it is, Ukpro is it??)

Also, jobson: I admire that you were defending against 3 people, and you did well.
But a 2 second backtime... not something to boast about.

Heftysmurf: Well done, have some cookies :)

si

DeletedUser55786

as stated in the other thread, you have only seen/played a couple of rounds. so don't come in this forum thinking you're the don.

DeletedUser

+1
Don't know the guy :icon_razz:

Why doesn't this matt chap just face up to facts, stop hiding in his little cubby hole, surrounded by his "friends" and have a genuine 1-vs-1 with adrian.
Using an acc, that he is well known by (not sure what it is, Ukpro is it??)

You say you don't know the guy yet you start to accuse him of 'hiding'.. nobody knows you but they don't accuse you of anything.. :?

DeletedUser

Problem: Adrian is too shit-scared to 1v1 me.

Always has been.

DeletedUser

Matt you are funny! You got ur backside wopped again.......... I had to go and you know it and you try to take credit for it! haha

Well heres proof I told someone I was leaving.....

[SPOIL]
Lionheart123 today at 15:18
oh yeah farm me
Lionheart123 today at 15:18
right sent u the last report! I'm off cya!
Zubatios today at 15:14
xd
Lionheart123 today at 15:13
nah my gf is home now i'm suiciding on his smithy now! lol
Zubatios today at 15:13
no stay !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lionheart123 today at 15:13
well i'm going in a minute so u better hurry up! lol
[/SPOIL]

Well as for Matt saying he beat me... here is the truth and this time I took some reports!!

Matt Cleared

Matt Cleared again...

Bye bye academy for giggles...

Matt scrambles for help to whoever he can as usual! How funny he got his backside beaten so bad he add to beg others to be in their tribe... Typical Matt!

[SPOIL]
[14:57:27] James O'Brien: Zubatios today at 14:55
.uk pro today at 14:54
can I join your tribe lol?
Zubatios today at 14:53
i have no nobles only 4000 spear 3000 sword anf 5000 archers xd
.uk pro today at 14:51
go ahead and noble him.
Zubatios today at 14:39
i am turteling couse i expected lionheart to atack me :(
[/SPOIL]

and here is my last suicide (as mentioned in 1st spoiler) on Matt the turtle boy before I went

Last suicide on the turtle before I left

So Matt Beaten by both me and Adrian in the last couple of days! Let me guess the reoprts are fake or is there another excuse we ain't heard yet???