World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

lol your so funny :)

Anyways I am in the mist of writing the blog.

2nd was in 'the mist' of writing one as well but he never really managed to find his way out more than 3 or 4 times... Lets hope it takes you less time than him because if it doesn't then we might as well just have nooooooo blog.

DeletedUser

wow lots of comments here lol well its been 10 days since the beginning of September and my blog is long overdue.

The blog will be posted within the next 3 days.

DeletedUser

The fact that it is ElfW of all tribes you chose to focus on just screams "fail!". The uber lack of war stats is somewhat irritating as well.

DeletedUser

not bad for a GUEST blogger (its a bit tough to get the info when youre completely new to the world). but topic is a little bit...uhmmm...not interested. There are major, major, major, major things happening in this world other than ElfW.

So, i'll give my 2 cents on it:
1. ElfW is not fighting ~ONE~ ONLY. i believe they're warring Crash as well (and losing). In this case, you only included their "successes"...what about their losses?

2. This world had come down to a "3-legged-stool" with 3 major powers. A blog without any of these 3 tribes just doesnt seem to have enough to cover whats going on in the world (believe me, i read to the end and i was like "Is this it? What about the top 3 tribes?"). Its good to include smaller tribes and how they're doing as well, but ElfW alone does not reflect whats going on in the world.

3. As said in the top of this post: there are other interesting things to talk about (example: Womble vs Crash war, Womble vs. PIRANA/DIE war, the "direction" that this world is heading toward, and perhaps the possibility of PIRANA vs Crash war...)

4. Kudos on the fact that you mentioned the heroes in 9/11

5. Great job in finding the names of those "failed" tribes...

6. Most importantly: bloggers are UNBIAS. So, please dont use "Long Live [certain tribe]". the title makes it sound as if youre rooting for ElfW, which shows bias.

Repinski

All I've got to say other than what I posted on the blog which you probably won't approve is...

[SPOIL]
failure.jpg
[/SPOIL]

So yeah.... don't make another one for this world please.

DeletedUser

ElfW haven't been around that long. They were part of a failed tribe, ~FoR~... They claim to have beaten ~FoR~ when really SYN did most of the work, then ElfW merged in half of their tribe. TU only failed because Womble was smashing them against the corner of the world...

Seriously though that took you a week to write? You've not mentioned any of the top 3 tribes, or the fact that Womble has taken the number 1 spot. Sorry but the blog...its shit. I'm just gonna put that out there. 2nd... hurry up and get back because yours are better than this, and thats saying something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking at their stats theyve been around for (I think) a year which is awhile, and like I mentioned before they have done well. They are #4 tribe and they are the topic for the blog. This blog is for w48 not just YOU or YOUR TRIBE. I believe the small tribes deserve their time in the light and Womble will have it's. Since this blog is mainly about ElfW of course I will have another one out soon and that one will cover the world's war and more important stats about the world.

:icon_idea:If you want a better blog try constructive criticism

DeletedUser

Looking at their stats theyve been around for (I think) a year which is awhile, and like I mentioned before they have done well. They are #4 tribe and they are the topic for the blog. This blog is for w48 not just YOU or YOUR TRIBE. I believe the small tribes deserve their time in the light and Womble will have it's. Since this blog is mainly about ElfW of course I will have another one out soon and that one will cover the world's war and more important stats about the world.

now, that's what im waiting to read. A blog that has some news about the top 3 tribes (as said, this world is now down to a "3-legged-stool").

secondly, i doubt that there are any ElfW posters in the external. Think about WHO IS READING YOUR BLOG. im gonna go ahead and say that most of the posters here are from the top 3 tribes. So, its very boring if the blog doesnt include

DeletedUser93503

Looking at their stats theyve been around for (I think) a year which is awhile, and like I mentioned before they have done well.

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=15396

• Created 06th June 2010 - 10:15
  • None (may be a few exceptions) which got recruited then (but the leader) is in ElfW now.
  • ElfW recruited their mass around end of Janurary/start of February
  • TWStats is so god damn hard to use, aint it?
  • Seriously.
  • You need to check vital history
  • They've done well after the recruitment of their "well-performing" members

DeletedUser

I, for one, am quite relieved to see a post or a blog without the Womble/CRASH/Pirana drivel ;)

I don't need a blog to tell me how its going to be honest. I just know :)

There are other tribes out there other than the Top 3 and some of them have good stories to tell. I'm sure the next blog will have some story or facet involving the big 3 as we call them.

Thanks for taking the time out to post a blog on our w48 ebony...As much as many don't appreciate it, I do...so thanks.

Kanuk
Womble

DeletedUser

A year yes but they used to be tiny in comparison to everyone else until ~FoR~ disbanded.The rest of them joined ElfW pretty much which is when they became strong...well, stronger at least.
I never said that I wanted it to be just for me and my tribe, but the fact that the number one tribe wasn't mentioned is silly, and the fact that we just became number one was also missed out. Weird huh :icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to come across as an ass but next time try and find out more about what your talking about... you can't use the excuse that your a guest blogger because you must have volunteered for this. You knew what you were getting into, or at least you should know about the world your getting into.

I'll just give criticism. It means you can find your own ways to improve without me having to give you my suggestions. Find something that works by yourself and it will work better than my suggestions.

DeletedUser

A year yes but they used to be tiny in comparison to everyone else until ~FoR~ disbanded because their leader was mutli-accounting. The rest of them joined ElfW pretty much which is when they became strong...well, stronger at least.
I never said that I wanted it to be just for me and my tribe, but the fact that the number one tribe wasn't mentioned is silly, and the fact that we just became number one was also missed out. Weird huh :icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to come across as an ass but next time try and find out more about what your talking about... you can't use the excuse that your a guest blogger because you must have volunteered for this. You knew what you were getting into, or at least you should know about the world your getting into.

I'll just give criticism. It means you can find your own ways to improve without me having to give you my suggestions. Find something that works by yourself and it will work better than my suggestions.

LOL, there is just so many things wrong with this. I have a few members of Womble who suggested Elfw's story. None of them seemed to think Elfw was a bad tribe. Everyone has thier own story & its sad that you think your tribe has to be mentioned in everything because you are the top tribe.:lol: Anyways, I will no longer be responding to your comments of pure "criticism".

I, for one, am quite relieved to see a post or a blog without the Womble/CRASH/Pirana drivel ;)

I don't need a blog to tell me how its going to be honest. I just know :)

There are other tribes out there other than the Top 3 and some of them have good stories to tell. I'm sure the next blog will have some story or facet involving the big 3 as we call them.

Thanks for taking the time out to post a blog on our w48 ebony...As much as many don't appreciate it, I do...so thanks.

Kanuk
Womble

Thanks for your respectful words.

DeletedUser

Ebony, I think Fraser is just a bit upset because in the time since you've become w48's guest blogger Womble took the #1 spot from CRASH and there was no mention of this anywhere in your blog (not even a pat on the back :p )

Anyway, I didn't have time to read through all of the blog, but it was okay from what I did read. The only thing I have to say, though, is for your next big story/blog, please try to get more interviews from leaders of tribes (not limited to just the top tribes). I would personally enjoy hearing more from the "smaller" tribe leaders as well. They are still a part of this world and as such do deserve some attention.

DeletedUser

LOL, there is just so many things wrong with this. I have a few members of Womble who suggested Elfw's story. None of them seemed to think Elfw was a bad tribe. Everyone has thier own story & its sad that you think your tribe has to be mentioned in everything because you are the top tribe.:lol: Anyways, I will no longer be responding to your comments of pure "criticism".

I am allowed to have a seperate opinion as the tribe that AHL and I were duke of were destroying them until we decided to stop when we moved to Womble as they are Wombles allies. They finally found a tribe that could beat them and the only reason they are still the size they are is because of sheer luck.
I don't think we have to be mentioned. It's just retarded that you only mentioned the number 4 tribe... Who really haven't done anything noteworthy in my opinion. I'm in the north and haven't seen them do anything that impresses me at all. ASCN (my old tribe) would have taken them out in time... It was inevitable. We took something like 150 villages from them in the first fortnight, and that was without many of us actually participating.
Just sad though that you never mentioned any of the top tribes. At all. But the blog is all that I expected it to be after reading your W31 blog, and im pretty sure many of them didn't really like it either after I spoke to a few of them. :lol:

DeletedUser93503

LOL, there is just so many things wrong with this. I have a few members of Womble who suggested Elfw's story. None of them seemed to think Elfw was a bad tribe.

Hello, this is frio1981:

[00:11:54] friotasticlicious: [13. september 2011 23:49] friotasticlicious:

<<< I suggested to the blogger that she interviewed Petar as part of her blog
I also suggested that she write about how a group of Northern Nubs moved from the Rim to smash CRASH

--

Mind me highlighting "part of her blog" ?

Cheers