World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser70293

Oh look. My fan club. :p

Now all we need is the President of the fan club *cough* Fraser *cough* and a new blog, and bliss shall be achieved.

DeletedUser

Im here. All hail AHL!
Ps. James im sorry for my lack of time recently :( I've been quite busy recently, trying to find a job etc so I can get some money. Sorry bbz<3

DeletedUser70293

I shall forgives you bbz. <3

I missez skypes. And messing around with weird people on your facebook. :(

Oh well.

GIVE US BLOG!

Repinski

I want pheonix back. Ebony needs to crawl back on over to w31 where she belong, not that she'll be around much longer with FREE and FURIE working on cleaning up the world.

1st, when are you returning? As our blogger, I want a blog from you rather than a repeat of that crap Ebony called a blog.

Sboh

Ebony has had one blog, give her a bloody chance! She has volenteered to help whilst our current blogger is away into a forum that is hostile, she deserves credit for even turning up! let her get on with her job and blogs will turn up.

She is not going to carry on HELPING this world if all you do is talk shit about her.

Repinski

Good I don't want her to continue. Then there is the fact that we've had 1 blog in oh I don't know.... TWO MONTHS!!!

DeletedUser

Ebony has had one blog, give her a bloody chance! She has volenteered to help whilst our current blogger is away into a forum that is hostile, she deserves credit for even turning up! let her get on with her job and blogs will turn up.

She is not going to carry on HELPING this world if all you do is talk shit about her.

She sucks

File Not Found

I want pheonix back. Ebony needs to crawl back on over to w31 where she belong, not that she'll be around much longer with FREE and FURIE working on cleaning up the world.

1st, when are you returning? As our blogger, I want a blog from you rather than a repeat of that crap Ebony called a blog.

It's all a part of 1st's cunning plan to make you want him.

DeletedUser

interesting view2

I would have loved to see Crash's duke interviewed as well, other then that best blog since you left, thanks for taking the time

Repinski

Noob, you left part of the chat that was supposed to be outside out interview.

Overall though, pretty unbias on your part and to the point. Nice work.

DeletedUser

Welcome back phoenix. When you get the chance for a longer blog, I'm sure all of us would like to see some more interviews. But for the love of all that is good, please don't use so many unnecessary commas :p

(P.S. - that is my only criticism of the blog)

DeletedUser40113

What, you got, a problem, with how many commas, I use? :lol:

I like pauses, what can I say :D

DeletedUser

I am surprised that so many really people thought that was there only choice. Why didn't some of the good players. Leave and make there own tribe with the members they trust and just go out fighting. This world isn't much fighting ppl just want to see the end game and honestly if you aren't in womble then your not going to see it.

DeletedUser

Or they could have simply changed their name and oficially joined the Pirana family.