Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser

Doing decent Robin, had a few good ops that netted a some villages. How is it on your end?

you forgot to mention that you netted a few villages, but lost plenty in exchange.

as for us Womblers, we're doing pretty well, obviously (referring to the stats above), especially that nub Robin. Btw, how's Freaky doing? He seem to have lost his entire army...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they have better stats than crash :3

because there's not OPs against the Fishies...we're just casually moving on our own instead of the duke's orders. its mostly gang-banging instead of actual OP

DeletedUser

Silent I did not loose any, took a few. We are getting some in-active players replaced and seeing some good things. Have some OPS in motion, not where we wanna be, but getting better!

Nunka is killing us on the stats also!

DeletedUser

they have better stats than crash :3

For now...then again Fishees have et to experience our assaults first hand, just a couple isolated local Ops.

I promised Deathdealer a good fight in our talks behind the scenes :)

Kanuk

DeletedUser

Silent I did not loose any, took a few. We are getting some in-active players replaced and seeing some good things. Have some OPS in motion, not where we wanna be, but getting better!

This is minor...I promise more to come shortly. Prep now :)

DeletedUser

Lol oh I love how pirana is so confident. :)

The players I fought from pirana were confident then they quit quite easily. One so was in leadership and I never was retaliated against.

DeletedUser

I sniped one of your trians boyo ;)

DeletedUser

None were sniped, some were killed cause villages were not cleared. But none were sniped! :)

Have I ever complained? :)

Repinski

I know I haven't sniped any trains recently. Lego when did you snipe his train?

DeletedUser

(yawn) i sniped hundred of trains before even trains of two noblemen 50ms :)

i win the cookie ?

DeletedUser

So mean Sarah :(
and no it wasn't
since i was sitting him fairly recently :(

DeletedUser70293

Check one of your attempts on ronnin888
;)
compliments of the brickster ;)

I admit. I nearly died when you said you'd sniped it. I was under the impression you were fairly intoxicated at the time......Yeah. Interesting times.

P.S. Sarah, when you're flaming CRASH you're not nearly as unbearable as I formerly thought. :p

Repinski

That's a matter of opinion.

On Topic, suppose I should log in since I haven't been playing recently with no sitter. :lol:

DeletedUser

I admit. I nearly died when you said you'd sniped it. I was under the impression you were fairly intoxicated at the time......Yeah. Interesting times.

P.S. Sarah, when you're flaming CRASH you're not nearly as unbearable as I formerly thought. :p

I remember that !
hahaha
that was the first time i spoke too you on skype :')
And i was drunk
but managed to time the prefect snipe :')
try doing that Miss Hawk :)