Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And you have to boost your self-esteem by insulting other players. I spell hypocrisy..

Not really. You just went on a rant about how pro you are when you evidently are not. And I respect you for admitting that :)

DeletedUser

Speedy>Purple

Dun deny it Will, you have no idea how to play the game let alone teach it.

DeletedUser

Speedy>Purple

Dun deny it Will, you have no idea how to play the game let alone teach it.

Really bro?

thats why I was 1st with Miki's account last night. Yeah silence baby ;)

Speedy > You ;)

DeletedUser102484

Will > Cornish > Luke > Speedy > A fail > Matt.
Adrian I must say it has been rather disappointing to watch the standard of your posts disintegrate over time... One must ask the question, will you ever shut up about Matt? If he is so worthless, irrelevant and rubbish at this game, why do you spend almost 100% of your time on TW speed forums posting about him?

DeletedUser

Adrian I must say it has been rather disappointing to watch the standard of your posts disintegrate over time... One must ask the question, will you ever shut up about Matt? If he is so worthless, irrelevant and rubbish at this game, why do you spend almost 100% of your time on TW speed forums posting about him?

Because Matt will constantly involve either James/Adrian/Taras/Me etc in his posts. Also because he has the most dumbfounded ego ;)

~Will~

DeletedUser102484

Because Matt will constantly involve either James/Adrian/Taras/Me etc in his posts. Also because he has the most dumbfounded ego ;)

~Will~

And to keep posting stupid posts like
Some random rubbish player> a dog turd > Matt
(for example)

will REALLY solve things? No, it's just going to trigger more arguing.

DeletedUser

And to keep posting stupid posts like
Some random rubbish player> a dog turd > Matt
(for example)

will REALLY solve things? No, it's just going to trigger more arguing.

I know. But neither party would be willing to concede to each other point of view.

~Will~

DeletedUser102484

I know. But neither party would be willing to concede to each other point of view.

~Will~

It's not really a matter of conceding, more a matter of stop posting on the forums in an obsessive way about people you've never met!

DeletedUser

How many rounds have you even won tara?

Please how many. That ends the discussion right there. You're not even above average, you're below it and as for your opinion I care little for it as you're far from a threat.

Bro you serious? How many rounds do I actually play? One a month? You can't compare the raw amount of rounds one to someone's ability. That is completely flawed logic. I am indeed at disappoint.
I wish I could prove you wrong, but every time I join a round you never manage to hit anything higher than 1k points...

DeletedUser

Really bro?

thats why I was 1st with Miki's account last night. Yeah silence baby ;)

Speedy > You ;)

It's always someone elses account :icon_rolleyes:
Glad you're there to take credit though. Still is not your win.

Oh and don't think you're special, miki asked me to play well before you :)
EDIT: I see you failed. Pfft nub.

Bro you serious? How many rounds do I actually play? One a month? You can't compare the raw amount of rounds one to someone's ability. That is completely flawed logic. I am indeed at disappoint.
I wish I could prove you wrong, but every time I join a round you never manage to hit anything higher than 1k points...

I honestly do not know nor do I care how many rounds you play. You are not in my sights tara, you're delusional if you think you are. I have seen your TWtotal which is disappointing, and tbh I've never seen you win a round you play bar the very most recent .uk one which apparently was given to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's always someone elses account :icon_rolleyes:
Glad you're there to take credit though. Still is not your win.

Oh and don't think you're special, miki asked me to play well before you :)
EDIT: I see you failed. Pfft nub.

I honestly do not know nor do I care how many rounds you play. You are not in my sights tara, you're delusional if you think you are. I have seen your TWtotal which is disappointing, and tbh I've never seen you win a round you play bar the very most recent .uk one which apparently was given to you.

EDIT - I had school today, but when the account was competitively played me and miki were 1st.

chins ;)

though Miki, like most people think you are a noob. It is wierd Matt, this whole on a different account thing, Then lets just donate all your wins to Me/Luke/Keith/Dan - kk. sounds good does it not bro :)

DeletedUser

Ok Will, dis will be my last post to you.

• You have no respect from any decent player I've spoken too. You're like a parasite sucking off players for their wins desperately trying to build some reputation for itself.
  • You were my lapdog. Huh, think my teaming with Luke was bad? Will here desperately tried to get my attention through random flames to Jobson to asking me out on a date. He even said I was his best friend.
  • You are not big. You are not smart. You are a very small insignificant boy, and you have no credibility to suggest otherwise and you're kidding yourself if you could scare me in anyway or form. Yes I'm talking about your stupid RL threats BOY.
  • You have no friends.
  • You are not good at this game. I've been shown your "tips" your "teaching" and I laughed my ass off.
  • You are the strangest little thing I have ever seen.

The sooner you get that into your head the better. However, I will continue showing our last skype chat to future speed players I meet as an example as how NOT to behave. :lol:

Ty for the laughs kid.

DeletedUser

• You have no respect from any decent player I've spoken too. You're like a parasite sucking off players for their wins desperately trying to build some reputation for itself.
  • You were my lapdog. Huh, think my teaming with Luke was bad? Will here desperately tried to get my attention through random flames to Jobson to asking me out on a date. He even said I was his best friend.
  • You are not big. You are not smart. You are a very small insignificant boy, and you have no credibility to suggest otherwise and you're kidding yourself if you could scare me in anyway or form. Yes I'm talking about your stupid RL threats BOY.
  • You have no friends.
  • You are not good at this game. I've been shown your "tips" your "teaching" and I laughed my ass off.

The sooner you get that into your head the better. However, I will continue showing our last skype chat to future speed players I meet as an example as how NOT to behave. :lol:

Ty for the laughs kid.

Kk, thought I could conjur up a destructive reply there is no need. I will leave it at that. I will write a long one soon.. ;)

DeletedUser

• You have no friends.

Numero uno: What decent players have you talked to?
Numero dos: You think Luke is your lapdog?
Numero tres: How do you know how smart he is and who are you to say how much of an impact he will have on this world?
Numero cuatro: I am his friend.
Numero cinco: Probably better than you.
Numero seis: csb

EDIT:

>coz bolding stuffz makes you look like a pr0.
Since you do not care how many rounds I play, you will refer to the latter part of my post where I point out that your logic is wrong.

Please show me where I have said that I am in your 'sights', before calling me delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.