Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

excuse me ????

are you jobson ??
i think YES :D

Why would i be Jobson? Makes no sense whatsoever.

yes,mangii has 20 vilages that 19 were def and 1 off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that he did and was related to me: i lost 4 full nukes to clear a big vilage(not from jobson) and he came and nobled that :|||

this was his help :|
(mangii went to slep 15 mins after that jobson woke up)

Mangii was a member of your tribe who Jobson had used many nukes on before his own sleep mode. His troops were used on YOUR tribe. Once he comes out of sleep mode, you attacked (along with Mangii). It was a 2v1.

2nd: he even didnt send 1 spear to my villlages ....

Yet he attacked Jobson and gained how much ODD from Jobsons attacks?

3rd: i had 22 vilages that 21 of them were off(you can ask jobson about that too :D)
so jobson was an easy friut for me !

While you had one village, Jobson had 20+ villages, most of which was full troops. If the rules were different, you would have been nobled a long time before you'd gained 5 villages. If Jobson hadnt used his troops on the 2nd member of your tribe, he would have hit you the same way you hit him, and he would have won as he also had def.

and at last : jobson is not happy with me now :(
some one tell him this game is for fun and war not being in peace :(

oh and somethings else ...
im happy with my reputaion,cause i myself made that and wanted to be like that (cause each noob that join here hates me and i love it)
and so many more things...

So you now realise that i'm not Jobson? Unless you want me to start talking to myself.

Your reputation is for being a bad player, unlike cornish who is hated mainly because of his attitude. You try to emulate cornish and you think being hated for being a bad player is good...*news flash*? :icon_rolleyes:

For mangiiiii

yes do it ...
I clear vills and you noble them ! :|
i hate "NO ATTACKING TRIBEMATE"

Least you admitted it was a 2v1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well he is not me speedy! I have no idea who he is but I would say judging by his post it is possibly Adam? Not sure tho

But all I can say is that he does have a good take on things and has seen things for what they are!

DeletedUser

Well he is not me speedy! I have no idea who he is but I would say judging by his post it is possibly Adam? Not sure tho

But all I can say is that he does have a good take on things and has seen things for what they are!

+1 - Adam is at uni today tho :icon_confused:

What is your IGN mate :) ?

DeletedUser

Haha, you make me laugh, if anyone can hit rank 1 startup, why do you never do it? Why is it always the players that are considered the 'best' that do it?

I can't win rounds on .uk? What gives you that assumption, I'm confused.

I do not consider you a member of SLAP!.

EDIT:
What, because there's so much competition over there and none on .net? Or because you can't do well whenever there's a slight bit of competition?

How many rounds have you even won tara?

Please how many. That ends the discussion right there. You're not even above average, you're below it and as for your opinion I care little for it as you're far from a threat.

DeletedUser

How many rounds have you even won tara?

Please how many. That ends the discussion right there. You're not even above average, you're below it and as for your opinion I care little for it as you're far from a threat.

ok Matt. 4 wins on your account.

1 - Me & Keith
2 - Luke
3 - A round where no-one was playing
4 - A win in a cat round with no ODA practically.

All your 2nd and 3rd places, are from Sam not being willing to rim you, otherwise it would be a different story ;)

DeletedUser

Lol shows how little you know. Me and Sam have an arrangement.

I've never came third. If I finish it's always top 2.

I have won 5 rounds on .net. Rank.2 on the season and I only returned 2 weeks ago.

Do not get me started on my .uk wins. And please don't say it's easy to win there because I've just witnessed tara bragging about his most recent win (and I believe his only win) which apparently was only given to him by hasan, but idk for sure.

DeletedUser

Lol shows how little you know. Me and Sam have an arrangement.

I've never came third. If I finish it's always top 2.

I have won 5 rounds on .net. Rank.2 on the season and I only returned 2 weeks ago.

Do not get me started on my .uk wins. And please don't say it's easy to win there because I've just witnessed tara bragging about his most recent win (and I believe his only win) which apparently was only given to him by hasan, but idk for sure.

The "me and Sam have an arrangement" hits my point exactly.

You need someone to protect you when you play, hence your reputation deeming you a "teamer".

Furthermore Matt. I bet you only won 1 of those 5. Pretty poor form no ? :)

And UK Jobson still has a better record than you. You just turtled and killed his troops, then Flo nobled him the next time and was pwning the round etc. You Matthew, are a fool =)

DeletedUser

Since Sam came back I've never taken a rank.1 spot at the end of the round.

Tribalwars.

You can bet all you like, pointless arguing with a flamer with no evidence.

Your precious Flo was destroyed by me in a 1v1. German pro? Not in the slightest. I suggest you re-read this thread on the already ended Matt/Jobson fiasco.

I'm wondering, how is this going for you Will? :) I'm finding the stalking rather humerus.

DeletedUser

Since Sam came back I've never taken a rank.1 spot at the end of the round.

Tribalwars.

You can bet all you like, pointless arguing with a flamer with no evidence.

Your precious Flo was destroyed by me in a 1v1. German pro? Not in the slightest. I suggest you re-read this thread on the already ended Matt/Jobson fiasco.

I'm wondering, how is this going for you Will? :) I'm finding the stalking rather humerus.

Stalking bro, Nah ;)

and Flo had no prem, yet it took you 3 or 4 attempts to backtime her. Good on you "pro".
Oh and Sam said that he was protecting you in a skype convo. Will post it up if needed ;)

DeletedUser

I think we should wait until Sam gets back, I will let him put you straight little Will.

DeletedUser

I think we should wait until Sam gets back, I will let him put you straight little Will.

Yah Yah Flan Flan. Sounds good. Though Sammy will be away for a little while :)

Until then. You cant prove your disassociation with this claim. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

. I suggest you re-read this thread on the already ended Matt/Jobson fiasco.

Ended?? What ended?? I still feel the same where everyone else does you are a pointless forum nub who can not win in game unless he has 3-4 people backing him! As Will has said is the way it is seen with anybody that isn't one of your backers!

Your still as rubbish as you have always been and will always be because you can not play alone you can only play as part of a group, your personal game is shocking! You have actually just turned into Ogeman of speed just sit there and turtle as a group to try and win!

But Will I wouldn't waste your breath on this fool he is delusional sitting in his little bubble just stick to beating him game like I do!

DeletedUser

We're ended because I say we're ended. This thread has proven that, you're nothing to me now Jobson and apparently nothing to anyone else, as from what I've seen you've annoyed a lot of very good players.

Your gameplay is mediocre at best.
Playing with Raka now? Good player, but you're just scrounging off him. Quite hypocrytical when you accuse me of teaming.

You really are daft and I've moved on.

DeletedUser

Playing with Raka now? Good player

Raka is a backstabber, outright. If you need to backstab to win rounds then imo you aren't a good player. If you can win rounds without backstabbing, why do it in the first place?

I'd rate Saied over Raka...yes i feel that strongly.

DeletedUser

I'm not the one rolling with the Aussies... However, I agree he does have a backstabbing side. Just backstab him back, tis what I did.

DeletedUser

Ended?? What ended?? I still feel the same where everyone else does you are a pointless forum nub who can not win in game unless he has 3-4 people backing him! As Will has said is the way it is seen with anybody that isn't one of your backers!

Your still as rubbish as you have always been and will always be because you can not play alone you can only play as part of a group, your personal game is shocking! You have actually just turned into Ogeman of speed just sit there and turtle as a group to try and win!

But Will I wouldn't waste your breath on this fool he is delusional sitting in his little bubble just stick to beating him game like I do!

+1. Agreed! :)

DeletedUser

I'm not the one rolling with the Aussies... However, I agree he does have a backstabbing side. Just backstab him back, tis what I did.

Standard Matt way of getting a village.

1 - gifted to him by a pet
2 - Nobles barb/inactive
3 - Backstabs, and 90% of time gets rimmed, over 10% nobles an unexpected ally.

Besides,

Im the Aussie pro here so ydk. :icon_cool:

Well, Maybe Alex and Marcus aswell..

Status
Not open for further replies.