Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

adam maybe it was clear but he still got cleared by someone

Aye I was. Cleared and catted, but that's irrelevant.

The player who cleared and catted was not Jobson, nor was the player a member of their tribe.

This is just another example of Adrian diverting attention from his own defaults which he has yet to admit to.

DeletedUser80720

The player who cleared and catted was not Jobson, nor was the player a member of their tribe.

This is just another example of Adrian diverting attention from his own defaults which he has yet to admit to.

then jobson cant claim to of beaten u

DeletedUser

That's a very good excuse Matty, we're all believing you with our eyes closed and mouths open :))

then jobson cant claim to of beaten u

Can Matt say he defeated Jobson whilst his friend was on Jobson's account emptying the villages for Matt to noble? It's either yes in both cases or no in both cases :))

In the meanwhile, lets admire THIS one more time :))

This is the 5th time Matt gets publicly nobled =)) I believe we need a special topic for everytime Matt gets nobled :)) It'll grow exponentially :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a very good excuse Matty, we're all believing you with our eyes closed and mouths open :))

Can Matt say he defeated Jobson whilst his friend was on Jobson's account emptying the villages for Matt to noble? It's either yes in both cases or no in both cases :))

In the meanwhile, lets admire THIS one more time :))

Honestly what comments are you reading? :icon_rolleyes:

Atleast you're getting my point across of the sort of guy you really are. Just a delusional liar really. Hopefully the players I've spoken to thus far will be lest likely to jump to your rescue in these forums as they've been shown hard proof.

That was a joke thread when I found out what you were doing...))

As for my credibility? You seem to keep building it up bro. As for yours, well it's just lie after lie and if player's don't believe me ask:
Stayingactive
Naji
Dozzler
Keith

If you don't like hearing it from them, give me your skyoe and I will give you the hard evidence (Like Reza has seen).

For you Adrian
You can keep trying to ignore that, but I've actually noticed how reluctant you are to see it. (Thus the large reports) Rather humerus, but really it's just pointing more and more to the truth of what a dirty player you are. I will always be here to point that out, don't you worry.

DeletedUser

By all means, you're welcome to stick around :)) Everyone's enjoying seeing you getting nobled over and over again, and judging by your reaction - you're enjoying it too :))

PS: Oh yes, I'm so dirty, I'm actually dirtier than a 2-months-on-the-battlefield tank :))

And I really really care for you constantly pointing it out, since it's going to make me lose all my friends, my job, my house, my family, everything, including my speed friends and my forum title you love to see oh noes :((( *drowns in sarcasm* :))

DeletedUser

I dun care for you tara. I dun really consider you as a threat. What goes on between you and luke has nothing to do with me.
I love how you don't consider me a threat, yet I always hit rank 1 at some stage in the game when I join, yet you trail in ranks 10-20.

DeletedUser

Adrian and Rank1 ..You guys with pitful in this round. This was my first speed and i came higher than you nubs lmao

DeletedUser

I love how you don't consider me a threat, yet I always hit rank 1 at some stage in the game when I join, yet you trail in ranks 10-20.

Anyone can hit rank.1 tara. :icon_rolleyes: And in the last round I was only playing until the .uk round started.

you can't even win rounds on .uk for christ's sake yet you call yourself a member of SLAP. No, I do not in the slightest consider you a threat.

DeletedUser

Anyone can hit rank.1 tara. :icon_rolleyes: And in the last round I was only playing until the .uk round started.

you can't even win rounds on .uk for christ's sake yet you call yourself a member of SLAP. No, I do not in the slightest consider you a threat.

Haha, you make me laugh, if anyone can hit rank 1 startup, why do you never do it? Why is it always the players that are considered the 'best' that do it?

I can't win rounds on .uk? What gives you that assumption, I'm confused.

I do not consider you a member of SLAP!.

EDIT:
And in the last round I was only playing until the .uk round started.
What, because there's so much competition over there and none on .net? Or because you can't do well whenever there's a slight bit of competition?

DeletedUser

Taras has already proven himself to be a player way above average. Can't say the same about Matt, terrible, terrible player, nothing else but troll skill :))

DeletedUser100063

it sucks that james isnt as good just today me and iain took him and his 3 buds out on .uk no prob though had to sacrifice win

DeletedUser

it sucks that james isnt as good just today me and iain took him and his 3 buds out on .uk no prob though had to sacrifice win

Jobson has also beaten you before on uk rounds.

Just because someone is cleared/nobled on a round, doesnt mean they are bad players. Not sure where people get this notion from. If everyone follows this rule, we are all bad players...or liars.

DeletedUser

Jobson has also beaten you before on uk rounds.

Just because someone is cleared/nobled on a round, doesnt mean they are bad players. Not sure where people get this notion from. If everyone follows this rule, we are all bad players...or liars.

You want to know the funny thing is that he had to get a group of 3 to attack me even tho my account was dead! my computer was so bad i gave up playing then in sneaks Hasan and his buddies! haha

Hasan u honestly think u can beat me?? No I didn't think so this is just bravado on the forum!!!

[16/10/2011 23:15:19] hasan(tw gh.s): dont you think being naps is good this gonna go back and forth and neither fo us will win
[16/10/2011 23:16:51] hasan(tw gh.s): I mean taking me is easy but iain and marian is rather tough :p
[16/10/2011 23:17:12] hasan(tw gh.s): esp if they join just to kill you

Aww how cute knows he is not good enough and even knows it is possible for me to beat all 3 of u so asking for a NAP with me! Don't be so silly!!!

BACKSTABBERS GET HUNTED EVERY ROUND! this is my rule and I will stick to it!

DeletedUser

Jobson are you ready for 1v1 in current round?

my points is 165 Kp and yours 176 :D

You agree with that ?

DeletedUser

Jobson are you ready for 1v1 in current round?

my points is 165 Kp and yours 176 :D

You agree with that ?

You have full troop villages when jobson comes out of sleep mode (and most likely he does not). Perhaps you could say this is Jobsons fault. But when you look at the round rules, and then see mangii goes full turtle which is where a lot of jobsons nukes were sent before his sleep mode, what else was he supposed to do? Let the rank 2 noble barbs and turn them all into def villages?

It is far from a 1v1 as you would lead us to believe, jobsons troops have been used on Mangii, a member within the same tribe as you. You also have Mangii's defence (which includes his villages) so in reality, it is a 2v1 with your side having approx double the points (and troops)

Not sure who you're trying to fool saying its a 1v1. Trying to make it public so other players think more highly of you? With your reputation, it would be better to start an account from scratch and refrain from posting on the forum.

DeletedUser

excuse me ????

are you jobson ??
i think YES :D

and about game ...

yes,mangii has 20 vilages that 19 were def and 1 off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that he did and was related to me: i lost 4 full nukes to clear a big vilage(not from jobson) and he came and nobled that :|||

this was his help :|
(mangii went to slep 15 mins after that jobson woke up)

2nd: he even didnt send 1 spear to my villlages ....
3rd: i had 22 vilages that 21 of them were off(you can ask jobson about that too :D)
so jobson was an easy friut for me !
(and now im in sm and i have 41 vils that 40 of them are off o_O )

and at last : jobson is not happy with me now :(
some one tell him this game is for fun and war not being in peace :(

oh and somethings else ...
im happy with my reputaion,cause i myself made that and wanted to be like that (cause each noob that join here hates me and i love it)
and so many more things...

Status
Not open for further replies.