Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We're not friends. I nobled you because you suck.

Lol. I was rimmed before from 4 secs away.

You did not kill 1 troop, you got Raka's tribe to do so. Seriously Matt, I mean if you had of rimmed me then fair and square, but you did not. You sent loose noble pairs, I mean it was convenient you did not scout me :icon_cool:

I got done, but not by you..

DeletedUser

I scouted you, killed your troops, and nobled you. Dun cry, you aint a pro and I aint bragging.

DeletedUser

I scouted you, killed your troops, and nobled you. Dun cry, you aint a pro and I aint bragging.

you did not kill my troops or scout me, did you though :icon_rolleyes:

you are not worth talking to. Bye

DeletedUser

you did not kill my troops or scout me, did you though :icon_rolleyes:

you are not worth talking to. Bye

Still waiting for a reply, or did the cat catch your tongue. I mean lets face it. That is what happened you nub.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[22:33:47] Will: and Matt. Gimme your address in PM, and then we can see whose got mates yeah ;)

Big man aint yah Will :)

DeletedUser

[22:33:47] Will: and Matt. Gimme your address in PM, and then we can see whose got mates yeah ;)

Big man aint yah Will :)

lol. Im just saying if we need to prove how profound this argument is,

:)

DeletedUser

Tis my new skype profile, big man :)

Along with:

[22:32:24] Will: Matt. I do ju jitsu

DeletedUser

It's been fun kiddo, but your attempts to destroy my non existent public impression have failed.

Go get a day job instead.

DeletedUser

While you had one village, Jobson had 20+ villages, most of which was full troops. If the rules were different, you would have been nobled a long time before you'd gained 5 villages. If Jobson hadnt used his troops on the 2nd member of your tribe, he would have hit you the same way you hit him, and he would have won as he also had def.

hehe
i knew setting sand i played for that situation!

i even didnt upgrade my buildings for 3 hours cause he could attack me!
and just minted coins!

when he went to sleep my net went down for 3 hours :D
but yet i nobled vilages and went 100% off!

im sure if jobson had 22 full vilages he even couldnt play vs me.
im sure he will be agree with this too!

our skills are far from each other.

oh and ask him about my net speed! i needed to send my trians 7-8 times to see one good !
it took 4-8 seconds for me to open 1 page but yet i could easily ...

and AT LAST : jobson mailed me and was not happy that i rimmed him, so i gave him my user and password and didnt log into account after that and asked him to decide about my acc,cause i dont want see him being angry with me, ranking isnt important for me, i just play for fun,and just wanted to test jobson .

cause tribal is for having fun not being rank 1(i dont have time to waste for a whole round)
:|

DeletedUser

It's been fun kiddo, but your attempts to destroy my non existent public impression have failed.

Go get a day job instead.

not really, considering you came and begged me for an apology on skyp "big man".

It is funny because Mr "mature" here kept on calling me "weird" and "gay", I mean really Matt. Are you 18 or 10 ?

I mean it is all good putting on a forum facade and then in skype being pathetic, but most of us here have seen through you. You are just a lost 18 year old, living on last resorts no :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I apologized, I never came for an apology. There's a difference. You joked about it, bragged about how "silly" you'd make me look and that you would continue using RL insults, I said fine.

How's that going for you kid? Oh I forgot "big Man" :lol:

P.S.will, I've shown everyone that chat. They're laughing their socks off :):):)
Ty for that ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I apologized, I never came for an apology. There's a difference. You joked about it, bragged about how "silly" you'd make me look and that you would continue using RL insults, I said fine.

How's that going for you kid? Oh I forgot "big Man" :lol:

P.S.will, I've shown everyone that chat. They're laughing their socks off :):):)
Ty for that ;D

To be fair, it was a rather funny chat :)

and yeah. You gunned for the apology, its cool bro. ;)

I mean you only have like 5-6 people who chat to you on skype now dont you ??

DeletedUser

To be fair, it was a rather funny chat :)

and yeah. You gunned for the apology, its cool bro. ;)

I mean you only have like 5-6 people who chat to you on skype now dont you ??

I have 10 chats currently active today.
I ain't you bro.

DeletedUser

I have 10 chats currently active today.
I ain't you bro.

You certainly are not. You are a joke, a general failure and a compulsive lier.

And good for you having to boost your self-esteem by mentioning all the chats you are in :icon_rolleyes:

There's a good boy ;)

DeletedUser

You certainly are not. You are a joke, a general failure and a compulsive lier.

And good for you having to boost your self-esteem by mentioning all the chats you are in :icon_rolleyes:

There's a good boy ;)

And you have to boost your self-esteem by insulting other players. I spell hypocrisy..

Status
Not open for further replies.