Onfire Versus Shave

• Thread starter Red Power Ranger
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Remember mods are still players, they do not mod the worlds that they play so there could be no bias decisions.

If you have complaints of any mods, please do not do so in the public but report them to an elder.

DeletedUser

Remember mods are still players, they do not mod the worlds that they play so there could be no bias decisions.

If you have complaints of any mods, please do not do so in the public but report them to an elder.

already done ty for pointing me in that direction :)

DeletedUser

is this how Moderators act now? isnt the bolded part illegal?

How would that be illegal? I said he'd insult me. It'd be the same as betting on a football game with someone else on TW. Am I not allowed to do that :icon_eek:? Even if that example is wrong, I'm not paying for some in-game advantage, I'm saying "I bet he'll come on and insult me by saying I was rimmed". There is absolutely nothing illegal about that. It's not like I'm saying "RIM HIM AND I WILL GIVE YOU $20", I just pre-empted his insults :).

As always magnetoo is undoubtedly frantically attacking me because I'm a moderator.

If I wasn't a moderator, would I not be allowed to make these comments? I think not, considering it very specifically says in the rules that I would be. Proof:

[spoil]Please note that most moderators still play TW! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see Manners section at the top). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod’s moderation, however, which is in no way related to their gameplay![/spoil]

Stop trying to distract everyone magnetoo, start paying attention to the war you're losing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ya Bro for life!

shAve is winning by 4 still, but OnFire seems to be declaring on...everyone.

DeletedUser

Well technically we declared on Onfire in game :D We are just defending our village Onfire thinks they deserve, they had trouble getting it back. They attacks went splat

DeletedUser

This should be interesting, it seems its now shave and skype against onfire.

Is it that onfire are that good, or skype and shave need to help each other to beat them? Looks like a gang attack, 2 tribes against one that cant beat them.

How much more help does shave and skype need? lolz

DeletedUser

Actually were not at war at all :) they were in our way so we assisted them in relocation.
When were at war you'll know about it :).

DeletedUser

Is it that onfire are that good, or skype and shave need to help each other to beat them? Looks like a gang attack, 2 tribes against one that cant beat them.

Lol well for one Shave and Skype share no diplo. If you even knew the whole story between Skype and Onfire, you will see were not fighting for Shave or helping anyone.

Waves2 u even said Shave and Onfire are not at war and have not even declared in game

[spoil]
Ok, this thread is so far off from the truth.

TW wants truths, then I guess its time for me to provide what I see as truth.

Truth 1:
A former OnFire Duke (or co-duke) posted a declaration on the forum and then sent a couple fakes.

Truth 2:
OnFire and shAve alike aren't planning anything. At least not for awhile as both tribes have pesky, stubborn pains within their current K's.

Truth 3:
Several rumors keep arising that would lead the world to believe that a gangbang on shAve is being planned or that a gangbang on OnFire is soon to come. (note I said "rumors")

Truth 4:
The world is promoting this much more then either OnFire or shAve members. In fact, neither tribes leaders have spoken about actually waring. We've spoken, yes and in that, we both left feeling more relaxed and well.. kind of laughing as we both know "eventually" it will come but not just for the sake of the worlds wanting or wishing. Personally I think leadership on both sides would agree that when axes fly it will be fun but not just yet.

Truth 5: (the final truth)
One only has to look at where other leaders would first move to reasonably guess where our largest interest lies and I'll give a little hint here.... Its not against a foe whom we may, in time though not right now, benefit more with diplomacy then with axe. :icon_wink:

So... trolls will be trolls, world wishers will be world wishers, haters will hate and many will say we are afraid of them or them of us but the truth is, the world is young and neither OnFire leadership nor shAve leadership will react to passify anyone other then what is best for those whom they lead.

Enjoy this thread for what it is folks, a really long saga of BS.

~Bee
[/spoil]

velibor

Wasn't it Onfire that declared on Shave? Wasn't it Onfire that broke Nap with Skype over 1 village? Wasn't it Onfire that went around asking tribes to help them right Shave? Wasn't it Onfire that went around asking tribes to help them gangbang Skype(Lol 1/3 their size)? Lol the way i see it Onfire was looking for trouble...The fact they Declared on Shave before they were ready got them into a war they can't win. And the fact they broke an existing nap with Skype and went around attempting to convince others to hit us got them into a war they didn't need.
Im sorry my friend but you reap what you sow

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

Wasn't it Onfire that declared on Shave? Wasn't it Onfire that broke Nap with Skype over 1 village? Wasn't it Onfire that went around asking tribes to help them right Shave? Wasn't it Onfire that went around asking tribes to help them gangbang Skype(Lol 1/3 their size)? Lol the way i see it Onfire was looking for trouble...The fact they Declared on Shave before they were ready got them into a war they can't win. And the fact they broke an existing nap with Skype and went around attempting to convince others to hit us got them into a war they didn't need.
Im sorry my friend but you reap what you sow

Karloff Vandergriff on 08.12. at 00:30
Can you send a message to gronk to have the villa cleared. He blocked me so I can't talk with him. My leader said it has been settled that gronk will give villa back. Thx
jas
poqq on 08.12. at 01:11
It has yes but strangely I need to clarify it with him
Karloff Vandergriff on 08.12. at 01:36
What do you mean "strangely"? how soon can I get a responce as I'd like to put this matter behind us.
poqq on 08.12. at 01:40
I would as well but he has opposite online times to myself & my co & his don't deal with this sort of thing. So it's just communicating
Karloff Vandergriff on 08.12. at 01:43
Then i'll contact you in 24hrs as that should cover everyones time zone and the matter should be closed then.
jas
poqq on 08.12. at 09:52
Ok I'll see what I can do
Karloff Vandergriff on 08.12. at 11:52
Thx
jas
Karloff Vandergriff on 09.12. at 00:44
I'm mailing you to find out if you told the tribe to pull there support out of my villa?
poqq on 09.12. at 08:55
I have yes
Karloff Vandergriff on 09.12. at 12:19
I will scout to also see if gronk has as well then
Karloff Vandergriff on 09.12. at 18:20
[report_display]http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/7dfd4a76254d7095aea2a9755be9bba3[/report_display]
Karloff Vandergriff on 09.12. at 18:23
If these are gronks troops can you send a message to him to remove them as he's blocked me
jas
poqq on 09.12. at 18:42
Yeah sure
Karloff Vandergriff on 09.12. at 19:52
still stacked, these guys are taking the mick out of us and this tribe!!!!!!!!!!
This message has been forwarded by Karloff Vandergriff.

look read the above mails if SKYPE wanted to keep the nap they shouldnt go around nicking cleared villages and when your leader said he can have it back GRONK refuses i can see that your leader is a good one theres just one problem know one listens to him

DeletedUser

look read the above mails if SKYPE wanted to keep the nap they shouldnt go around nicking cleared villages and when your leader said he can have it back GRONK refuses i can see that your leader is a good one theres just one problem know one listens to him

No one listens?? I am sure 90% of the tribe participated in the op. Sure no one listens

DeletedUser80720

No one listens?? I am sure 90% of the tribe participated in the op. Sure no one listens

thats the best part of it you took 5 villages off us by hitting us by surprise now watch us hit you and take alot more then 5 villages since i know all your top members offline times since i was friends with a fair few of them and they actully told me

DeletedUser

thats the best part of it you took 5 villages off us by hitting us by surprise now watch us hit you and take alot more then 5 villages since i know all your top members offline times since i was friends with a fair few of them and they actully told me

It's called sitters genious, and we took 6 you re-capped one back. Hit you by surprise? You talked to tribes about opping with them against us. The only reason you were never aloud the village was the 40+ attacks that were sent during the nap. Now why give village back when you tried to bully us? We do not get bullied

As for you hitting back and taking more. When i have i heard that before? In ever thread about Onfire. :lol:

DeletedUser80720

It's called sitters genious, and we took 6 you re-capped one back. Hit you by surprise? You talked to tribes about opping with them against us. The only reason you were never aloud the village was the 40+ attacks that were sent during the nap. Now why give village back when you tried to bully us? We do not get bullied

As for you hitting back and taking more. When i have i heard that before? In ever thread about Onfire. :lol:

wow sitters lets jsut say they dont have sitters and a matter of fact is i was talking to 2 skype members last night and there both offline now

DeletedUser

wow sitters lets jsut say they dont have sitters and a matter of fact is i was talking to 2 skype members last night and there both offline now

:lol: Shows how skilled you are, (wait till they are offline) but you know you think that. There is sitters and co-players but of course you do not know that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You got Nobled by a barb. They seem to Noble more than you. 'Nuff said.

DeletedUser80720

:lol: Shows how skilled you are, (wait till they are offline) but you know you think that. There is sitters and co-players but of course you do not know that :icon_razz:
these players dont have co players :D

DeletedUser

Cornish why you even talking? Your no where near the frontline and will not gain any villages from Skype. So go back to your cave in K55/K54. We will be coming soon :D

DeletedUser80720

i know im not but that doesnt mean i cant join in the fun you will see 3 trains coming your way soon