Onfire Versus Shave

• Thread starter Red Power Ranger
  • Start date

DeletedUser

look read the above mails if SKYPE wanted to keep the nap they shouldnt go around nicking cleared villages and when your leader said he can have it back GRONK refuses i can see that your leader is a good one theres just one problem know one listens to him

So you had a shared nobled planner with SKYPE who was your NAP? Ummmm, I would highly doubt that and since there wasn't one the village is fair game. If he didn't want to give the village back he didn't have to. Allies would be a different story, but we all know how OnFire uses NAPs like doormats.

As for catching you by surprise, now you know how it feels when your NAPs do that to you. You should cry off the externals as it further embarrasses you more.

I would say I can't wait until you're rimmed because it will happen sooner or later. But then again, I'm sure you'll still come on here and spew on the rim. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

We would probley of gave the village back if they did not have 2 members send 40+ attacks before anything was even talked about. That made the whole thing a no village back from the start

DeletedUser80720

So you had a shared nobled planner with SKYPE who was your NAP? Ummmm, I would highly doubt that and since there wasn't one the village is fair game. If he didn't want to give the village back he didn't have to. Allies would be a different story, but we all know how OnFire uses NAPs like doormats.

As for catching you by surprise, now you know how it feels when your NAPs do that to you. You should cry off the externals as it further embarrasses you more.

I would say I can't wait until you're rimmed because it will happen sooner or later. But then again, I'm sure you'll still come on here and spew on the rim. :icon_cry:

if i get taken out fair game but im the biggest player in my area so i highly doubt that unless they organise a gangbnag cornish group

DeletedUser

if i get taken out fair game but im the biggest player in my area so i highly doubt that unless they organise a gangbnag cornish group

Gangbang cornish group? :lol: My god you like to make yourself feel special huh? Pretty sure us normal regular players call that an OP.
/facepalm

DeletedUser80720

Gangbang cornish group? :lol: My god you like to make yourself feel special huh? Pretty sure us normal regular players call that an OP.
/facepalm

i do feel special but it wont be an OP because they normaly work but on me it wont :D

DeletedUser

i do feel special but it wont be an OP because they normaly work but on me it wont :D

"Hi, I'm Sir Cornish a.K.a unknown exemplar and even if all of W59 did an OP on me I'd still live because I'm God."

What shows more stupidity then a "/facepalm"? Would /facewall work? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

thats the best part of it you took 5 villages off us by hitting us by surprise now watch us hit you and take alot more then 5 villages since i know all your top members offline times since i was friends with a fair few of them and they actully told me

Well with these skills

Attacker: Shika-Neji-Shino
Origin: Kirigakure (463|593) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1958 0 614 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1958 0 614 0 0 0 0

You will not noble too many villages from us, but you tried :lol:

DeletedUser80720

Well with these skills

Attacker: Shika-Neji-Shino
Origin: Kirigakure (463|593) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1958 0 614 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1958 0 614 0 0 0 0

You will not noble too many villages from us, but you tried :lol:
thats pathetic i have more then that in my newly nobled village but im stacked with defence since i havnt nobled in weeks

DeletedUser

thats pathetic i have more then that in my newly nobled village but im stacked with defence since i havnt nobled in weeks

Wow. Now he is even so Godly that he can call his Tribemates pathetic :icon_eek:

How on earth anybody would want someone like yourself in their Tribe is absolutely beyond me. Trent made the worst recruitment in history with this one.

1. You come on here, and make your Tribe look even worse than they may well be (Well, the rest of your Members. Can't speak for you :icon_wink:)

2. You blatantly think you're the best player on the game.

3. You don't even attempt to back up your Tribemates.

DeletedUser

How is that pathatic? Techs were all level 3 those were the troops i had. You guys stacked nicely. Plus i had rams in village, unlike some member, won't mention who. lol

DeletedUser80720

that was still pathetic looks like you need to rebuild over the breaks good luck rebuilding lets hope we dont get you before santa does

DeletedUser

that was still pathetic looks like you need to rebuild over the breaks good luck rebuilding lets hope we dont get you before santa does

That is alright, we can split just fine.

I just wished i had Karloff attacks of his 2K axe attacks only or his 450 LC attacks. I would put you too shame

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SKYPE
Side 2:
Tribes: OnFire

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,976
Side 2: 12,533
Difference: 33,443

chart

Bearing in mind, all 3 of your caps have been 're-caps' of villages. Plus the arguement over the village we took, and didn't want to gift to you.

I think so far, the stats speak for themselves. So argue all you like. I know it's only early. But we're still yet to see real action from your Tribe Cornish.

But if you want to be technical. Since the decleration.

Side 1:
Tribes: SKYPE
Side 2:
Tribes: OnFire

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,274
Side 2: 3,650
Difference: 24,624

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

the real action is coming soon enough just make sure that you ask santa for hope because your sure as hell going to need it