How a tribe should be Structured and - Wait..What?

DeletedUser

So several well known people from well known tribes in this world have stepped up and said that a council works best, and have given evidence of this. (The evidence being how well there tribe has performed on this world with a council.) Your argument is that a council is not required and a duke makes all the decisions, however there has been little (I think I am being generous when I say little) to no evidence provided that a lone duke performs better. Therefore your comming out with the tribe you lead in the top 15 and it's rank would show how well a lone duke performs compared to that of a council.

You seem to be taking people's differing opinion rather personal. And I also noticed several contradictions in your posts. (part in bold is the contradiction)

Isn't this entire discussion with regards to the way you play. i.e. you prefer to play as a lone duke.

Like I said this is all my opinion. Just continuing this discussion. :)

Well, I can give you an example. World 60. SPAM. Tribe led by atkin00. Dictatorship. Lone Duke. Performs alone however considers every ones opinions. Such as myself. He is quite active and has performed well solo byfar. I was in his tribe and I totally agree with how he runs it.

I can give you more. However, it would just end up revealing who I am. So I will not.

Yes I certainly am taking it personally aren't I. Despite the discussion, the comments are being well-targeted at me such as yourself stating that I am taking it personally. And thus resulting in me responding to you. Same thing is happening in other cases as well. =)

Just as a joke, when people say "Top 5"; they generally mean fifth. So I'm guessing he leads a rank 15 tribe?

Definitely a Joke. I don't think you read my comments earlier. I said Top 15. That means the ranks are between 1-15. Doesn't mean that the tribe is ranked 15. It means that its in the top 15.

You have to think things through before you say/state it. I wouldn't want to narrow down the options and make it too easy for you to find my account and tribe now do I.

I am having fun here. :p Arguing to defend my point of view where people are trying to prove me wrong and yet I am not. Its hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Definitely a Joke. I don't think you read my comments earlier. I said Top 15. That means the ranks are between 1-15. Doesn't mean that the tribe is ranked 15. It means that its in the top 15.

You have to think things through before you say/state it. I wouldn't want to narrow down the options and make it too easy for you to find my account and tribe now do I.

I am having fun here. :p Arguing to defend my point of view where people are trying to prove me wrong and yet I am not. Its hilarious!

given that they don't know the world, knowing the rank wouldn't do much good. also, since your using the rank to prove your point, if it was better, im pretty sure you would have said top 10, top 5, or top 3, if it actually did fall into those categories. not that any of this matters anyways though.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, I can give you an example. World 60. SPAM. Tribe led by atkin00. Dictatorship. Lone Duke. Performs alone however considers every ones opinions. Such as myself. He is quite active and has performed well solo byfar. I was in his tribe and I totally agree with how he runs it.

I can give you more. However, it would just end up revealing who I am. So I will not.

Yes I certainly am taking it personally aren't I. Despite the discussion, the comments are being well-targeted at me such as yourself stating that I am taking it personally. And thus resulting in me responding to you. Same thing is happening in other cases as well. =)

The comments aren't being target at you they are being targeted at your opinion, there is a difference. And rightly so. You came on here stated your opinion people disagreed with it gave evidence why they think your opinion is wrong and waited for your response. In return you gave little evidence of why you feel your opinion is correct and instead stated that you lead an undefined top 15 tribe on an undefined world who's progress cannot be seen as the tribe is not known.

So the way I see it. You offered an opinion on a subject. People had disagreeing opinions they provided evidence of why they think you are wrong. You started throwing insults around. Yet you feel you're being targeted, other than this post I have spoken against the opinion not the person. :icon_wink: :icon_cool:

And for the record all this secrecy about whom you are is just tiresome. Not wanting to reveal who you are on an online game...

So I shall start the guessing: Xshazard?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

given that they don't know the world, knowing the rank wouldn't do much good. also, since your using the rank to prove your point, if it was better, im pretty sure you would have said top 10, top 5, or top 3, if it actually did fall into those categories. not that any of this matters anyways though.

Nah, I wouldn't say it.

I was thinking of saying Top 20. But then, that would just be pointless. But then I was like Top15? That should leave enough space more them to make decent guesses. :p

Nah, Honestly, Its not my intention for you to start guessing my account. I said Top 15 'cuz its in Top 15. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The comments aren't being target at you they are being targeted at your opinion, there is a difference. And rightly so. You came on here stated your opinion people disagreed with it gave evidence why they think your opinion is wrong and waited for your response. In return you gave little evidence of why you feel your opinion is correct and instead stated that you lead an undefined top 15 tribe on an undefined world who's progress cannot be seen as the tribe is not known.

So the way I see it. You offered an opinion on a subject. People had disagreeing opinions they provided evidence of why they think you are wrong. You started throwing insults around. Yet you feel you're being targeted, other than this post I have spoken against the opinion not the person. :icon_wink: :icon_cool:

And for the record all this secrecy about whom you are is just tiresome. Not wanting to reveal who you are on an online game...

So I shall start the guessing: Xshazard?

Well-Put. It maybe tiresome. All you have to do is deal with it. And Your guess is wrong. I am not going to answer again :p

And to correct you on one thing, Yes I was targeted. Because of my opinion. The opinion belongs to me. As a result of me being a person and having the characteristics I have, the opinion is formed. Therefore, by attacking the opinion, you're attacking me.

Additionally, providing "evidence" which I can't see anywhere, doesn't make their "opinion" correct. It just shows that it works or that it may work. Not that is the case everywhere or everytime. Also, me not providing evidence doesn't make me wrong either. I have done it. I am still at it and its going quite well. Lol since I am doing it.

So what you say is irrelevant to th fact that my opinion is correct to me and that it has been working for me and it still is.

If you want to express your point of view regarding the discussion, please continue to do so. Not on me because I can assure you, nothing you say/do/try works since I can always put it back on ya.

^Why? - Because of Individual Differences.

DeletedUser

You appear to be more tiresome than XShahzad and his irrefutable opinions....welcome to my ignore list

DeletedUser

You appear to be more tiresome than XShahzad and his irrefutable opinions....welcome to my ignore list

You are right. Your firm belief that a flashy and overbearing signature such as yours is actually diverting my attention from your mediocre and idiotic post. :icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

I said Top 15 'cuz its in Top 15. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Just saying top 15 is worthless, you could be top 15 in a world that is nearly ended and have 2 villages......

You could be top 15 in a new world because you accept anyone and everyone into your tribe......

You keep going on about how awesome your way must be because you lead a top 15 tribe, when it could be absolute trash. If you really think your way is as good as you say, tell us your tribe/account name, or are you too scared that we'll see you are talking rubbish?

Aaaand I'm done :lol:

DeletedUser

Just saying top 15 is worthless, you could be top 15 in a world that is nearly ended and have 2 villages......

You could be top 15 in a new world because you accept anyone and everyone into your tribe......

You keep going on about how awesome your way must be because you lead a top 15 tribe, when it could be absolute trash. If you really think your way is as good as you say, tell us your tribe/account name, or are you too scared that we'll see you are talking rubbish?

Aaaand I'm done :lol:

Lol. Mr. Mod speaking? I am honored. Really am. :icon_redface:

However, No. :icon_surprised: There is a reason I am playing in this alias, Mr. Mod. I don't really care if people talk rubbish really. :icon_razz: The reason I make such comments and threads in the first place is because I enjoy this. Talk Rubbish. Do what you want. I don't really care.

Fact stays Fact. As long as I know it and a few other trusted one do, I don't care what who says. :lol:

Bo-John-bo

Lol. Mr. Mod speaking? I am honored. Really am. :icon_redface:

You should feel honoured, the worst nubbiest Mod in history has taken an interest in your ravings :lol:

Fact stays Fact. As long as I know it and a few other trusted one do, I don't care what who says. :lol:

"facts stay facts" - By this I guess you mean because you lead a top 15 tribe, your way is the best way? It's a fact yes? Even though your top 15 tribe could be on W53 and have as little as 5 villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"facts stay facts" - By this I guess you mean because you lead a top 15 tribe, your way is the best way? It's a fact yes? Even though your top 15 tribe could be on W53 and have as little as 5 villages :icon_rolleyes:

Haha
LOL
No it means that my method works. Doesn't have to be the best way.

DeletedUser

So what was the point in asking for other methods just to attack them and then proclaim that yours works?

The point was to know what other people think. Clearly not everyone, wait, no one thinks like me. So I am a deviation from the Norm. Thats all. Most people who posted think we need a council.

and its totally fair. I just suggested my opinion. thats all.

DeletedUser

no you attempted to thrust your opinion down our throats...there is a difference

DeletedUser

I've finally found a poster worse then Manta..... He can now come off my ignore list!

DeletedUser

[..]
And to correct you on one thing, Yes I was targeted. Because of my opinion. The opinion belongs to me. As a result of me being a person and having the characteristics I have, the opinion is formed. Therefore, by attacking the opinion, you're attacking me. [..]
What an utterly ridiculous statement. By attacking the opinion, we're attacking you? :lol:
You say you are looking for a discussion, and then every subsequent reply paradoxically whine of personal attacks and just proclaims others 'wrong' without any evidence. :icon_neutral:

The point was to know what other people think. Clearly not everyone, wait, no one thinks like me. So I am a deviation from the Norm. Thats all. Most people who posted think we need a council.

and its totally fair. I just suggested my opinion. thats all.

Funny, I thought I just read that you had a w60 duke who does the same thing.

DeletedUser

What an utterly ridiculous statement. By attacking the opinion, we're attacking you? :lol:
You say you are looking for a discussion, and then every subsequent reply paradoxically whine of personal attacks and just proclaims others 'wrong' without any evidence. :icon_neutral:

Funny, I thought I just read that you had a w60 duke who does the same thing.

Nope. You think its ridiculous. I don't. Once again, its only your opinion.

Secondly, I was talking about the posts in the forums. In all of TW, i am sure there are quite a few more who agree with me.