PITA now join in with their KP friends to assist Shave

slinkiestwizard

since being in the 14 people, he obviously had the list of people he was moving with.

if this player is in the council, they still have no authority to offer you an nap, nevermind without speaking to us first, .
nor do they have authority to be giving out merge proposals to tribes that we have never spoken to, ever, about anything.

what you have seen is also me clearing telling you over skype that we had, have, nothing to do with light, but you chose to ignore the facts and post random rumours youve heard, the only reason i can think of for doing that is the reason above.
I have been 100% honest with both pita and shave council in that skype chat of ours, but everything i said seems to be ignored during arguements on these externals, and all the random bs rumours seem to creep back into the conversation.

BeOwned Sam is co duke of Light he has all the authority to offer a NAp for Light and didnt need to speak to you first , he was the one that came to me after speaking with someone in BS about there merge proposal. Now please knowing that reread that spoiler .

[spoil][2/10/2012 10:48:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: ok you know the BS plans
[2/10/2012 10:48:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: I offered the 14 a place in Light
[2/10/2012 10:48:56 AM] Sam wickers co player: if I could talk ShaVe into a NAP
[2/10/2012 10:49:10 AM] Sam wickers co player: they would be no threat to you
[2/10/2012 10:49:25 AM] Sam wickers co player: and from what Jack hints you aren't particularly fussed in them either
[2/10/2012 10:49:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: Light has no friends left in the South West
[2/10/2012 10:49:51 AM] Sam wickers co player: everyone we did talk to has now merged with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:49:55 AM] Sam wickers co player: my guys don't want to go the same way
[2/10/2012 10:49:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I know you have ties with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:50:06 AM] Sam wickers co player: so it probably does me no good to say any of this so openly
[2/10/2012 10:50:17 AM] Sam wickers co player: but I'm just trying to make the game interesting
[2/10/2012 10:50:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: I don't want to see the world won off the back of massive mergers and one throw down between three big tribes
[2/10/2012 10:50:43 AM | Edited 10:50:44 AM] Sam wickers co player: If I can throw a curve ball I'm going for it at this stage :D
[2/10/2012 10:50:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I'll add you to the chat with Jack [/spoil]

Based on that this is not a rumor but a fact wouldn't you agree as i have the evidence of such? By the looks of it it is no where near random either.

The facts you have offered is claims that you didnt lie , i never accused you of lying i just posted what i believe are facts as they came from the mouth of a duke from the tribe where the merge was offered .Just as you had offered the merge to both Pita and Shave and One~ (though i will admit openly i havent seen proof of the One~ offer so till proven different ill assume its hearsay )

Possibly my assumption was someone else with Authority had sent mail to light , or else how would he have known about the list and the amount of players . The other point why would he come to shave with a request of a NAp proposal unless this merge was good to go and he wanted to cover all his bases?

Again the merge was never going to happen , but just that skype chat alone proves there was something

DeletedUser

6 members on the list that didnt make the tribe?
GKR darth birds and kami, all had invites, they chose to go to fremen instead, gkr darth and birds all three are very good friends of mine and poqqs, the three of them were part of the original skype pre-made, GKR especially out of the three of them has come very good friends with muad, easily done, he's a great guy,
guess since she joined this world with me and poqq, and now me and poqq are both not in hippos, she preferred to join muad than magnetoo,
darth is her tw bestfriend, she also probably preferred to stay with GKR than anyone else, birds obviously growing from one village to 200K+ along side these two and next to muad probably felt it was the best way, and then based on kamikasis new position next to fremen also felt the same.
I still find it interesting that they would leave the people they've been playing with this entire time behind

as for claud and thehowling, i cannot speak for claud, but howling replied to my recent circular to BS saying i was staying till i was gone, telling me he doesnt care where he ends up, rimmed or not he was staying by me,
id say what you are witnessing here, is a great desire to play alongside good friends rather than do anything just to win and get a false sense of accomplishment, think what these players have done, is something alot more players need to do on this game.
Howling is in Hippos. That leaves warlord and claudelt unaccounted for.

Also ask both Bee and Justin, they will both tell you that one of the first things i said to them was that i was not in the list of 14 players leaving BS.
I simply was searching for better options for my 14 friends.
There is also rumour i will be coplaying noobs on ice, i will not, it is my UK coplayer who covers my work and uni hours on my account who has moved to another account, not me.
sorry for the confusion, two players going by the name siritz obviously had many people, in particular, poqq, confused.
Yes, that's one of the first things you told me. It was followed by this from Poqq a few days later:

[2/10/2012 11:40:36 AM] Justin/Jurasu: [Friday, February 10, 2012 11:38 AM] Lumopoqq:

<<< noobs on ice co-played by reece
I thought you said Reece was quitting, or is this a different Reece?
[2/10/2012 11:41:22 AM] Lumopoqq: I never said he was quitting, he's been saying it for weeks, kinda getting on my nerves. He's not quitting

I do not think I am a coward for moving to anywhere; as really you can not move anywhere in this game ref the villages. I did not expect any relaxing of attacks anyway and saw no harm in switching to hippo.

Tell me if I had stayed in BS would the outcomebe changed. No!

Too much excitment on this thread is about tribe names.

It really does not matter.

Once the 3 tribe group has finished BS/Hippos and maybe freman, Who will be your next victim tribewise. theres some nice names out in top 10 tribe ranking and it looks like a lively world this. Maybe you 3 may even merge to create 1 super tribe. who knows :p

to friend and foe keep it up and enjoy the experience of what makes TW so addictive.

Howler

Forgive me Howling, I was blanketing the tribe with my remarks but you've definitely been an exception. I give credit where due, and you've been taking this seriously and fighting us back as well as you can. Several trains sniped as well as some stacked villages, but it appears that you were left out on your own, judging by the amount of troops we've been seeing.

TheHowling

You keep saying this even if it has no relevance whatsoever. Guess that's just what you continually tell yourself in your own subconscious huh? :lol:

Yup. dont worry about a thing, as everything will be alright...

DeletedUser4587

Stats for BS + people who left since the war started

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: BS
Players: sonali-smk, TheHowling, p0lemarch, Deja Ent3ndu, watadoy, kamikasi07, suicidal birds., Gods child, Darth Cadeus, warlord PM, Hall252, Gazr0, gmancrazy, leozilla1, marshpod, Noobs on Ice, DarkVampyre, TheEvilClown, hakank123, Dogslife, GKRIOSKJEIOU, Cactusman777, magnetoo

Timeframe: 12/02/2012 00:00:00 to 15/02/2012 01:52:06

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 8
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 446,765
Side 2: 58,004
Difference: 388,761

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't really make statements like that about PITA, considering we haven't even been at war 24 hours. But the players who have lost the most villas are The Howling (5th biggest, 3 villas) and Noobs on Ice (2nd biggest, 2 villas)

hey had a few to drink when i made that poor comment. and yes your right was a idiotic comment on the PITA side of things.

i do expect Pita to kick arse in their war, i have played on w55 with some PITA players and know form there, that they function well as a team and will be a dangerous tribe to have as enemies.

Sonays1 have sent IGM, went looking for you when i saw Davy playing but you got me with the name change.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The title of this thread was "PITA joining with -KP- to assist shAve" (or something like that)...

what's the relevance of people leaving and joining other tribes?

unless i'm mistaken, it's pretty much a no-brainer that anyone leaving a tribe in the middle of a war is considered a refugee...

at the same time, if this "war" is nothing but a "clean up..." then why does ANYONE give two sh*ts about players joining other tribes?... give it a rest already and play the game...

finny... how about an ingame player name... i've asked 3x now, yet the question/request has gone unanswered... i've stated before, MY name here and ingame are the same, when you "suggested" that i didn't play this world... i'm suggesting the same :lol:

DeletedUser

*swoooosh* Right over your head every time.

And to the post right above mine, you can stop posting stats... Again it's not really a war anymore, it's cleanup.

Try not to look like a total tool on the externals. Your tribe had a clear advantage from the start.

The reasons for their breaking off to their respective tribes are legitimate and even understandable. I don't know why you ignore some of their legitimate points and keep trying to condescend to a level that is equal to yours to begin with. You asked why. They told you why.

DeletedUser4587

The title of this thread was "PITA joining with -KP- to assist shAve" (or something like that)...

what's the relevance of people leaving and joining other tribes?

unless i'm mistaken, it's pretty much a no-brainer that anyone leaving a tribe in the middle of a war is considered a refugee...

at the same time, if this "war" is nothing but a "clean up..." then why does ANYONE give two sh*ts about players joining other tribes?... give it a rest already and play the game...

finny... how about an ingame player name... i've asked 3x now, yet the question/request has gone unanswered... i've stated before, MY name here and ingame are the same, when you "suggested" that i didn't play this world... i'm suggesting the same :lol:

there are so many instances of "you are missing the point" in this post I don't know where to start. i think that it'd be a waste of my time anyway....

DeletedUser92671

slinkie-
[SPOIL]
BeOwned Sam is co duke of Light he has all the authority to offer a NAp for Light and didnt need to speak to you first , he was the one that came to me after speaking with someone in BS about there merge proposal. Now please knowing that reread that spoiler .

[spoil][2/10/2012 10:48:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: ok you know the BS plans
[2/10/2012 10:48:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: I offered the 14 a place in Light
[2/10/2012 10:48:56 AM] Sam wickers co player: if I could talk ShaVe into a NAP
[2/10/2012 10:49:10 AM] Sam wickers co player: they would be no threat to you
[2/10/2012 10:49:25 AM] Sam wickers co player: and from what Jack hints you aren't particularly fussed in them either
[2/10/2012 10:49:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: Light has no friends left in the South West
[2/10/2012 10:49:51 AM] Sam wickers co player: everyone we did talk to has now merged with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:49:55 AM] Sam wickers co player: my guys don't want to go the same way
[2/10/2012 10:49:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I know you have ties with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:50:06 AM] Sam wickers co player: so it probably does me no good to say any of this so openly
[2/10/2012 10:50:17 AM] Sam wickers co player: but I'm just trying to make the game interesting
[2/10/2012 10:50:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: I don't want to see the world won off the back of massive mergers and one throw down between three big tribes
[2/10/2012 10:50:43 AM | Edited 10:50:44 AM] Sam wickers co player: If I can throw a curve ball I'm going for it at this stage :D
[2/10/2012 10:50:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I'll add you to the chat with Jack [/spoil]

Based on that this is not a rumor but a fact wouldn't you agree as i have the evidence of such? By the looks of it it is no where near random either.

The facts you have offered is claims that you didnt lie , i never accused you of lying i just posted what i believe are facts as they came from the mouth of a duke from the tribe where the merge was offered .Just as you had offered the merge to both Pita and Shave and One~ (though i will admit openly i havent seen proof of the One~ offer so till proven different ill assume its hearsay )

Possibly my assumption was someone else with Authority had sent mail to light , or else how would he have known about the list and the amount of players . The other point why would he come to shave with a request of a NAp proposal unless this merge was good to go and he wanted to cover all his bases?

Again the merge was never going to happen , but just that skype chat alone proves there was something
[/SPOIL]

my point was, whoever this sam spoke to, it wasnt anyone with authority in BS...
i heard nothing about a merge with light untill you told me so in the shave/bs council chat,
and considering im duke, i think atleast i should be notified about my own merges no?
the player could easily have gotten the list of 14, if he was one of the 14, he was given the list long ago, and then obviously taken matters into is own hands.
So there is truth in your evidence, but it is not evidence for anything official.

Also as for whoever it was who said players leaving bs and joining friends was a lame excuse, that is the reason they left... noone is running away from war.
leaving for fremen puts them at risk of war with GotRob and ONE nevermind just PITA.
I find it stupid how you cannot see that people would rather fight and get nobled along side their friends, rather than on their own.
This is a game, people play for fun, people play with friends,
at what point along the line did you loose sight of that?

DeletedUser

can you please stop saying you'd "rather die with your mates in a war" when you tried to get into pretty much every big tribe around you?

you tried to save your asses by asking to join pretty much every tribe around you so stop trying to say you play(ed) this game with honor and don't care if you'll get nobled now as long as you still play with your tribe members

Hackster2000

I am Sam, I spoke to no one officially within BS nor did I say (or if I did it was mistakenly) that an official merger agreement had been made. I heard rumour of the split and was in the knowledge that Light has recently hit some hard times. I spoke to Slinky and Weis about certain possibilities and had a talk about hypothetical scenarios. No offer was made, no agreements or discussions took place, no actions were carried through. I have literally nothing to do with this war. Enjoy it though guys :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is a game, people play for fun, people play with friends

Does that mean joining a tribe with friends, but when getting under real pressure you go and make new friends?

I mean c'mon dude thats how that is sounding.

To be honest, you guys got http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 (Sorry Kenny I know it's your fav song) :icon_razz:

We have turned your tribe inside out if you will, and yet you still want to try and fight against it. I will at least give you an A for effort, but I mean c'mon. You need to learn to walk away with your tail behind your legs, you have been found, you have been weighed and you have been measured.

at what point along the line did you loose sight of that?

No matter if you can't get the sight of things, we will still make this happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

Have A Peachy Day!!!!!!:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Oh PS

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BS, Hippos, Fremen
Players: Cactusman777, hakank123, marshpod, gmancrazy, Hall252, warlord PM, Deja Ent3ndu, sonali-smk

Timeframe: 12/02/2012 01:00:00 to 16/02/2012 01:00:46

Total conquers:

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 71
Difference: 189

chart

Side 1: 66
Difference: 58

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,507,538
Side 2: 358,354
Difference: 1,149,184

chart

Side 1: 482,441
Difference: 424,437

chart

DeletedUser92671

can you please stop saying you'd "rather die with your mates in a war" when you tried to get into pretty much every big tribe around you?

you tried to save your asses by asking to join pretty much every tribe around you so stop trying to say you play(ed) this game with honor and don't care if you'll get nobled now as long as you still play with your tribe members

'you' ?
i didnt try to get into any tribe... so dont pin this on me, i clearly stated to everyone that i was not one of the 14. Ive planned to stay in BS till the end regardless of everything else.

And @Reaver,

who exactly made new friends to get out?
everyone in hippos are obviously friends with each other, all coming from BS, most from the council and leadership,
and those that went to fremen you think they just made friends with Muad to get away from you? dont flatter yourself, muad has been a good friend of mine and the council members in K53 for a very long time on this world, muad originally had an invite to hippos when we planned this a few weeks back.

DeletedUser

And @Reaver,

who exactly made new friends to get out?
everyone in hippos are obviously friends with each other, all coming from BS, most from the council and leadership,
and those that went to fremen you think they just made friends with Muad to get away from you? dont flatter yourself, muad has been a good friend of mine and the council members in K53 for a very long time on this world, muad originally had an invite to hippos when we planned this a few weeks back.

I only have one thing for you beowned as I am tired of you, this is dedicated to you my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUa7ksD-wMM&feature=related

DeletedUser

I only have one thing for you beowned as I am tired of you, this is dedicated to you my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUa7ksD-wMM&feature=related

your PnP is seriously bad. too many links to youtube videos and outdated songs.

What's wrong with them leaving to make their own tribe? They never said 'we aren't at war.' They never stopped. Who cares what tribe they're in? Why should you care at all whether they're in BS or in Hippo or in Fremen? Boggles my mind.

Amras|Bunce.

DeletedUser92671

The troll song?
Read the above posts, your the one trolling...
As stated as above, your pnp is seriously bad.

You tired of me, because youve run out of arguements, cause you have no real ground to stand your arguement on.
Your just trying desperately to make your enemies look bad at the side of you, thats called having a big ego my friend.

DeletedUser

You tired of me, because youve run out of arguements, cause you have no real ground to stand your arguement on.
Your just trying desperately to make your enemies look bad at the side of you, thats called having a big ego my friend.

I haven't ran out of arguments our troops are doing the arguing for us

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Hippos, BS, Fremen
Players: Cactusman777, hakank123, marshpod, gmancrazy, Hall252, warlord PM, Deja Ent3ndu, sonali-smk

Timeframe: 12/02/2012 00:10:00 to 17/02/2012 03:11:36

Total conquers:

Side 1: 315
Side 2: 99
Difference: 216

chart

Side 1: 74
Difference: 66

chart

Side 1: 1,842,973
Side 2: 493,519
Difference: 1,349,454

chart

Side 1: 535,442
Difference: 477,438

chart

TheHowling

you forgot to add shave as this is a joint 3 way attack on players formerly of BS

as you can see shave are doing very well in addition to PITA/KP and a big well done for a good strategy to all for a well organized pillage. At end of day BS is smaller and the triad Tribe arrangement is growing rapidly. which one will become top dog in the end of the 3? .....

here is the latest on last 7 days and this is the full picture, as PITA and KP are allied to Shave and working in union, so need to be added, just as hippo and fremen are added to get the full picture

if I have forgotten any player or tribe, then post details and I or someone can add them :)

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-, shAve
Side 2:
Tribes: Hippos, BS, Fremen
Players: Cactusman777, sonali-smk, Deja Ent3ndu, warlord PM, Hall252, gmancrazy, marshpod, hakank123

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 693
Side 2: 137
Difference: 556

chart

Side 1: 84
Difference: 76

chart