PITA now join in with their KP friends to assist Shave

DeletedUser

Point 2 - Hippos arent trying to escape war with PITA, they are trying to escape fighting alongside noobs they were fighting along side this time last week.
I find it highly interesting that you should say this considering a conversation that took place not too long ago. You asked me if PITA would recruit 14 members from BS before this war started. This was the list of said 14 members:

[2/7/2012 9:10:30 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: noobs on ice
claudelt
magnetoo
thehowling
theevilclown
kamikasi07
darkvampyre
suicidal birds.
poqq
GKRIOSKJEIOU
warlord pm
p0lemarch
dogslife
gazr0

I find it interesting that:
A. These 14 members were attempting to escape the war with Shave
B. Not all the members on this list are in Hippos. Only 8 of them are.
C. There are members that didn't make this original list that are currently in Hippos

So when you start talking about who's trying to fight and who's a coward, I can't help but think of all the inconsistencies in your reasoning.

I must say to create the tribe name hippos is a bit of a disgrace considering the pedigree behind that name
I agree 100% with Jonny here.

slinkiestwizard

I find it highly interesting that you should say this considering a conversation that took place not too long ago. You asked me if PITA would recruit 14 members from BS before this war started. This was the list of said 14 members:

[2/7/2012 9:10:30 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: noobs on ice
claudelt
magnetoo
thehowling
theevilclown
kamikasi07
darkvampyre
suicidal birds.
poqq
GKRIOSKJEIOU
warlord pm
p0lemarch
dogslife
gazr0

I find it interesting that:
A. These 14 members were attempting to escape the war with Shave
B. Not all the members on this list are in Hippos. Only 8 of them are.
C. There are members that didn't make this original list that are currently in Hippos

So when you start talking about who's trying to fight and who's a coward, I can't help but think of all the inconsistencies in your reasoning.

I agree 100% with Jonny here.

wow this is the same list sent to shave ! and i believe the same list that was sent to light>

Fence jumpers never seam to amaze me

DeletedUser92671

Again, re-read our convo Justin, you'll see i clearly stated we planned to leave BS, regardless of having an invite to PITA,
this was because we were getting away from the trash within BS, not because we wanted away from the war with shAve,

as for the members in hippos that arent on that list, i cannot comment on that since i too am not in hippos, i remain in BS, and i shall remain there untill my remaining villages are gone.

Also slink you know full well BS and light never had any plan to merge, and it was not even discussed in any depth, at all, with anyone with privs in BS, your just trying to improve your own rep, by looking like you know something that other people don't, thats what amazes me, someone with your current rep, shouldn't need to lie about things, untill now i thought you were a respectable player and poster. for the most part.

DeletedUser

Again, re-read our convo Justin, you'll see i clearly stated we planned to leave BS, regardless of having an invite to PITA,
this was because we were getting away from the trash within BS, not because we wanted away from the war with shAve,
I just re-read our conversation like you suggested, and it still seems to tell me that those 14 BS members were attempting to look for a way out of the war against Shave

[2/5/2012 9:11:19 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: as for shave, i dont know what your situation is with them
[2/5/2012 9:11:38 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: maybe we could approach them and ask what their opinion is
[2/5/2012 9:11:47 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: Bee is a reasonable guy
[2/5/2012 9:12:09 PM | Edited 9:12:15 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: most of our 14 are on the west side, leaves plenty of breathing room for shave to mop up some BSon the east
[2/5/2012 9:12:31 PM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: maybe shave will compromise with you, you take half the K, they take half the K

as for the members in hippos that arent on that list, i cannot comment on that since i too am not in hippos, i remain in BS, and i shall remain there untill my remaining villages are gone.
I agree you most likely don't know about the members that are in Hippos that didn't make the original list of 14, but wouldn't you agree that it's rather interesting that 6 members on the last didn't make the tribe? Poqq's explanation is rather simple for what he did, but that still leaves 5 members that were apparently good enough to make the list presented to PITA (and other tribes apparently), but a few days later didn't make the cut for Hippos?

DeletedUser

So.... you merged OnFire and Skype and claimed to get away from the trash, guess it's a whole different ball game when you need a scapegoat. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser92671

you asked me the question that if you invited us, what about your alliance with shave, i answered, i dont know what your situation is with them, maybe we should approach them together,
seems like a pretty fair comment to me.

[SPOIL][2/6/2012 3:06:29 AM] Justin/Jurasu: how you plan to handle surrounding tribes,
[2/6/2012 3:06:50 AM] Sir Reece RitZ beOwned The Second.: surrounding tribes such as..
[2/6/2012 3:09:09 AM] Justin/Jurasu: surrounding tribes such as..One, Shave, GotRob[/SPOIL]

6 members on the list that didnt make the tribe?
GKR darth birds and kami, all had invites, they chose to go to fremen instead, gkr darth and birds all three are very good friends of mine and poqqs, the three of them were part of the original skype pre-made, GKR especially out of the three of them has come very good friends with muad, easily done, he's a great guy,
guess since she joined this world with me and poqq, and now me and poqq are both not in hippos, she preferred to join muad than magnetoo,
darth is her tw bestfriend, she also probably preferred to stay with GKR than anyone else, birds obviously growing from one village to 200K+ along side these two and next to muad probably felt it was the best way, and then based on kamikasis new position next to fremen also felt the same.
as for claud and thehowling, i cannot speak for claud, but howling replied to my recent circular to BS saying i was staying till i was gone, telling me he doesnt care where he ends up, rimmed or not he was staying by me,
id say what you are witnessing here, is a great desire to play alongside good friends rather than do anything just to win and get a false sense of accomplishment, think what these players have done, is something alot more players need to do on this game.

And finny, in response to you, dont make this a personal arguement against me again, since im still in BS, i think i can safely say im not running away from anything.
Also ask both Bee and Justin, they will both tell you that one of the first things i said to them was that i was not in the list of 14 players leaving BS.
I simply was searching for better options for my 14 friends.
There is also rumour i will be coplaying noobs on ice, i will not, it is my UK coplayer who covers my work and uni hours on my account who has moved to another account, not me.
sorry for the confusion, two players going by the name siritz obviously had many people, in particular, poqq, confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinky n Tough

Reaction score
oh the guy that went inactive. ges you guys are hard core. Go ESL!!:icon_rolleyes:
you'll rule the world when everyone goes inactive.

the one thing i always wonder is how is BS/Onfire still on this world. there has been months of wars declared against them yet they still own a K.

if PITA and Shave are so awesome how about you target all the big players first. that would show your power and skill.
all i see is players getting owned cos they are small/inactive. either way shave is gaining villages faster than BS. and probably Pita will own BS on the western side. meh thats my opinion.

good luck BS you'll be needing it.

OMG PASON :) :) :) How the hell are you, longtime :) I thought you quit!!!!!

Ingame me who you are I can't find you! - I'm Irish53

TheHowling

I do not think I am a coward for moving to anywhere; as really you can not move anywhere in this game ref the villages. I did not expect any relaxing of attacks anyway and saw no harm in switching to hippo.

Tell me if I had stayed in BS would the outcomebe changed. No!

Too much excitment on this thread is about tribe names.

It really does not matter.

Once the 3 tribe group has finished BS/Hippos and maybe freman, Who will be your next victim tribewise. theres some nice names out in top 10 tribe ranking and it looks like a lively world this. Maybe you 3 may even merge to create 1 super tribe. who knows :p

to friend and foe keep it up and enjoy the experience of what makes TW so addictive.

Howler

DeletedUser

I do not think I am a coward for moving to anywhere; as really you can not move anywhere in this game ref the villages. I did not expect any relaxing of attacks anyway and saw no harm in switching to hippo.

Tell me if I had stayed in BS would the outcomebe changed. No!

Nope, nothing would have changed. So... why move tribes at all? :icon_rolleyes:

TheHowling

Nope, nothing would have changed. So... why move tribes at all? :icon_rolleyes:

What was the harm in it I thought and was curious. Note that I was unaware of any chats about jumping tribes to pita or whatever and I moved to Hippo after pita had declared so was aware I was not running.

Hippo had more life than BS and you had not sent me an invitation that was a better offer rofl

DeletedUser

What was the harm in it I thought and was curious. Note that I was unaware of any chats about jumping tribes to pita or whatever and I moved to Hippo after pita had declared so was aware I was not running.

Hippo had more life than BS and you had not sent me an invitation that was a better offer rofl

Point is all of you will be nobled either way whether in BS, Hippo, Fremen, whatever... So what's the point of moving and not just staying in BS?

TheHowling

Point is all of you will be nobled either way whether in BS, Hippo, Fremen, whatever... So what's the point of moving and not just staying in BS?

In that case why are you so worried?

Its not likely a tribe jump will case your alliance to fail and you and I both know how to play this game.

The odds are heavily stacked in thefavour of the triad tribe alliance, so why worry about it?

You may have a heart attack with the worry m8

TheHowling

here is update from all 6 tribes now

Note freman is not all BS players, but some from one. Not sure what happened to make them leave one, but here are the results of the last 7 days

Side 1:
Tribes: shAve, PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: Hippos, BS, Fremen

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 603
Side 2: 105
Difference: 498

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 9
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,548,543
Side 2: 582,735
Difference: 2,965,808

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 375,173
Side 2: 66,939
Difference: 308,234

chart

As you can see the Shave, PITA & KP Triad alliance is doing very well, which is not surprising. I think with the size of the Triad, they can be relaxed as they have sheer numbers on their side. I do not think they will lose this unless they are extremely incompetent, which is not likely

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In that case why are you so worried?

Its not likely a tribe jump will case your alliance to fail and you and I both know how to play this game.

The odds are heavily stacked in thefavour of the triad tribe alliance, so why worry about it?

You may have a heart attack with the worry m8

*swoooosh* Right over your head every time.

And to the post right above mine, you can stop posting stats... Again it's not really a war anymore, it's cleanup.

TheHowling

*swoooosh* Right over your head every time.

And to the post right above mine, you can stop posting stats... Again it's not really a war anymore, it's cleanup.

lol you are a funny person

You shoul dbe happy with those stats as you (sorry your group) are kicking the daylights out of us, and what else did you expect!

I did tell ya to get the yard brush out lol on a previous post or did you not see that :icon_smile:

slinkiestwizard

Also slink you know full well BS and light never had any plan to merge, and it was not even discussed in any depth, at all, with anyone with privs in BS, your just trying to improve your own rep, by looking like you know something that other people don't, thats what amazes me, someone with your current rep, shouldn't need to lie about things, untill now i thought you were a respectable player and poster. for the most part.

First off i dont Lie about anything its a game ,and im not claiming Knowledge of something others dont no about . So as per the red there in your quote after reading the spoiler below am i still that respected player and did i Lie about anything??

Now i can only say what i have seen , and someone in BS must have spoke about it as we were again requested to give a nap if we let the merge go through.

[spoil][2/10/2012 10:48:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: ok you know the BS plans
[2/10/2012 10:48:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: I offered the 14 a place in Light
[2/10/2012 10:48:56 AM] Sam wickers co player: if I could talk ShaVe into a NAP
[2/10/2012 10:49:10 AM] Sam wickers co player: they would be no threat to you
[2/10/2012 10:49:25 AM] Sam wickers co player: and from what Jack hints you aren't particularly fussed in them either
[2/10/2012 10:49:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: Light has no friends left in the South West
[2/10/2012 10:49:51 AM] Sam wickers co player: everyone we did talk to has now merged with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:49:55 AM] Sam wickers co player: my guys don't want to go the same way
[2/10/2012 10:49:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I know you have ties with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:50:06 AM] Sam wickers co player: so it probably does me no good to say any of this so openly
[2/10/2012 10:50:17 AM] Sam wickers co player: but I'm just trying to make the game interesting
[2/10/2012 10:50:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: I don't want to see the world won off the back of massive mergers and one throw down between three big tribes
[2/10/2012 10:50:43 AM | Edited 10:50:44 AM] Sam wickers co player: If I can throw a curve ball I'm going for it at this stage :D
[2/10/2012 10:50:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I'll add you to the chat with Jack[/spoil]

end result that was an Offer to take food off our plates . You no that wasnt going to happen.
What i find strange is if nobody spoke to him how did he no the exact number was 14 and have the same list that you had shown us?
If it wasnt someone in council within BS that had spoken about this again how would he no?

My answer to him was we didnt want to make the game more interesting then what it was. If the merge or recruitment went through we would have been forced to declare on whatever tribe the 14 had gone to .

This said ill take my current forum rep thats still in tact and improved and move along

DeletedUser92671

since being in the 14 people, he obviously had the list of people he was moving with.

if this player is in the council, they still have no authority to offer you an nap, nevermind without speaking to us first, .
nor do they have authority to be giving out merge proposals to tribes that we have never spoken to, ever, about anything.

what you have seen is also me clearing telling you over skype that we had, have, nothing to do with light, but you chose to ignore the facts and post random rumours youve heard, the only reason i can think of for doing that is the reason above.
I have been 100% honest with both pita and shave council in that skype chat of ours, but everything i said seems to be ignored during arguements on these externals, and all the random bs rumours seem to creep back into the conversation.

firstly Fremen has nothing to do with BS breaking apart, that is a ONE break off not ours, we just happen to have some mutual friends is all.
and the point of leaving BS, is because, for example, Siritz, my account, nobled 7 or 8 shAve villages, in a desperate attempt to recap villages players had lost around it, players that didnt even state they had incomings,
siritz offence and nobles were spent recapping making up for other peoples mistakes, rather than being used in an offensive against the enemy,
many of the decent accounts were in the same position,
if not this position using all their def defending players who didnt know what to do with the support once they got it,
atleast in Hippos, they arent wasting their def and off making up for other peoples mistakes.

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

DeletedUser

[spoil][2/10/2012 10:48:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: ok you know the BS plans
[2/10/2012 10:48:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: I offered the 14 a place in Light
[2/10/2012 10:48:56 AM] Sam wickers co player: if I could talk ShaVe into a NAP
[2/10/2012 10:49:10 AM] Sam wickers co player: they would be no threat to you
[2/10/2012 10:49:25 AM] Sam wickers co player: and from what Jack hints you aren't particularly fussed in them either
[2/10/2012 10:49:45 AM] Sam wickers co player: Light has no friends left in the South West
[2/10/2012 10:49:51 AM] Sam wickers co player: everyone we did talk to has now merged with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:49:55 AM] Sam wickers co player: my guys don't want to go the same way
[2/10/2012 10:49:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I know you have ties with Pita
[2/10/2012 10:50:06 AM] Sam wickers co player: so it probably does me no good to say any of this so openly
[2/10/2012 10:50:17 AM] Sam wickers co player: but I'm just trying to make the game interesting
[2/10/2012 10:50:33 AM] Sam wickers co player: I don't want to see the world won off the back of massive mergers and one throw down between three big tribes
[2/10/2012 10:50:43 AM | Edited 10:50:44 AM] Sam wickers co player: If I can throw a curve ball I'm going for it at this stage :D
[2/10/2012 10:50:58 AM] Sam wickers co player: I'll add you to the chat with Jack[/spoil]

I have to say, this seems to be the way the world is going as of now. Spot on, but still a sad day for w59 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

firstly Fremen has nothing to do with BS breaking apart, that is a ONE break off not ours, we just happen to have some mutual friends is all.

Thats the lamest excuse I have heard, we launched our attacks on BS. Then they jumped ship to Freman, That would be classified as fugitives of war no matter how you put it. It goes for the same the ones that jumped ship and made Hippos, Just because you leave a tag within battle and make a new one. Doesn't mean things change, really all it changes is more work for he council trying to keep all marked so we know where to kill :lol:

TheHowling

Thats the lamest excuse I have heard, we launched our attacks on BS. Then they jumped ship to Freman, That would be classified as fugitives of war no matter how you put it. It goes for the same the ones that jumped ship and made Hippos, Just because you leave a tag within battle and make a new one. Doesn't mean things change, really all it changes is more work for he council trying to keep all marked so we know where to kill :lol:

Then why worry m8?