Funny In-Game Messages

blablablablablabla

Isn't every sweat pore an opening? That would make me have thousands of openings.

Kingofkhans

Just curious cause I know Islam pretty well and I have never heard of that :p

It'll show up on Fox News sometime soon I'm sure

DeletedUser64969

Isn't every sweat pore an opening? That would make me have thousands of openings.

no as it comes though via dispersion if i remember correctly, i know its basically an opening but they can close again and reopen during cell transfusion, i might be incorrect it just rings a bell :p

blablablablablabla

no as it comes though via dispersion if i remember correctly, i know its basically an opening but they can close again and reopen during cell transfusion, i might be incorrect it just rings a bell :p

I study physics, not biology, but it would indeed seem weird if they were open all the time. Way too vulnerable for dirt and infections :p

Just waiting for u6 to come and say "Please don't spam this thread". :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

yeah would make sense that they are able to open and close and push sweat though during cell reactions ect

Gregen08

This wasn't anything amazing, but seeing as there hasn't been any posted in awhile, I'll go ahead and throw it in here.
*Note* This is a 100 point player who just randomly started being active again, next to myself, a 4k point player.

Moinam Aug 21,2012 19:53
dude i don't know why ur after my life but please cnt we just be friends and give me some time to establish myself please its a humble request to you that please stop attacking me and just be my friend and rather please help me develop. please please let me establish my village its a request and i would be grateful if u would keep my request

DeletedUser107253

OriginOg Aug 23,2012 06:55
You Should Consider Merging Into Our Family By Joining [ally](Foot)[/ally]
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 06:57
I'm sorry, i hate families.
OriginOg Aug 23,2012 07:02
So Did I Before But Thanks ;
Change Of Mind For Me ;
Allies
[ally]TDREAL[/ally]
[ally]TWP[/ally]
[ally]CENSOR[/ally]
[ally](HAND)[/ally]
[ally]DAHARA[/ally]
[ally]Munpia[/ally]
[ally]iRule[/ally]
[ally]#A-A#[/ally]
[ally]PHNTOM[/ally]
[ally]#A-A#2[/ally]
[ally](HEAD)[/ally]
[ally]#A-A#3[/ally]
[ally](ARM)[/ally]
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
[ally]HOD[/ally]
[ally]ZEF[/ally]
[ally]~UA~[/ally]
[ally]~AU~[/ally]
[ally]Clear![/ally]
[ally]~AA~ [/ally]
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 07:03
wow...you are allied with all map and you have nap with the rest of it...
now, i am more decided to say no ;)

so many noobs ...

DeletedUser107042

I wonder what will be the % of barbs they will be nobling, since its the only thing they can attack.

DeletedUser107253

And now, the noob showed he has balls:

OriginOg Aug 23,2012 07:04
Good :p I Will Make You Target Instead Of Tribal Fam ;)
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 07:07
Great...i need some action ;)
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 07:19
should i start with this one:
[player]aragon1742[/player]
?
OriginOg Aug 23,2012 07:56
Hes Empty Enjoy The Farm :p GSHIT !
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 07:58
I'm sure more than half of your tribemates...brothers and sisters from you big family ...are farms ;)
OriginOg Aug 23,2012 07:59
All :p
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 07:59
you know better ;)
OriginOg Aug 23,2012 08:08
IKR ; Your @ 89+ [unit]snob[/unit] Hours Away ATM :p See You Soon .
Peitho77 Aug 23,2012 08:14
Ciao ;)

DeletedUser

so many noobs ...
I got bored so decided to see what the map would look like with just the allied list. If these guys weren't total noobs and had more organization. They'd easily clean house in W64 purely because of their spread. Don't believe me, take a look at this;

[spoil]
index.php
en64
index.php
index.php
index.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I know this. I also know, most of them are farms already.
No matter what Tribe you are, if you're that big. You're bound to have members being farms for someone else, that's a 100% certainty :p
To be honest, I want these guys to succeed now, purely because the spread is awesome.

/+1 votes for the family tribe's for success