Funny In-Game Messages

shagohad

hes using his dad has cancer as a valid excuse for you not to attack him? i feel for his father if this is true.... but its not tribal alliances or trbal dont attack me its TRIBALWARS.

DeletedUser106738

hes using his dad has cancer as a valid excuse for you not to attack him? i feel for his father if this is true.... but its not tribal alliances or trbal dont attack me its TRIBALWARS.
just noble him one should not play games while his dad has cancer rather he must raise himself as a responsible man who can take care of his family

DeletedUser

Ooops

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:19
I get you want to farm but you're farming a tribe mate of mine. I take that very seriously, I'm just asking if you'd stop.

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 19:20
Who?

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:21
Ubersoul

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 19:24
Tell him he needs to work on his traveltimes.... jst a scout to him at the mo to see what he is up 2....

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:30

Haha well my bad then. Just understand that scouting is still threatening at certain times

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 19:34
haha, now I respect the fact that your in a tribe ect, but basically anyone in my 15x15 is at potential risk. I understand if that means I have to face your tribe at some point :)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:36
I'm not holding you responsible at all. I'm just saying half my tribe discussed launching a full attack because Ubersoul didn't realize it was a scout, ya know?

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 19:39
Haha, I welcome a full attack from your tribe at the current time, theres nothing that anyone in your tribe can do to hurt me past a few wall levels. I also farm better than anyone in your tribe and am almost certainly better at most elements of TW :)
I might be good practice for you guys :)

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 19:42
In fact all you have done is drawn my atention to your tribe, created my first red dot, and threatened me.... This is why I play the game these days :) Cant beat some fun towards the rim :)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:46
Yeah to be honest you've red flagged my tribe for me as well. I kinda just assumed he knew how to tell if it's scouts... There were also some subtle threats in there so I look forward to facing off against you at some point in the future :)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:47
Wow I missed your first message. Insults too haha. Well see haha

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:55
Damn I miss this, this is my very first world since maybe 35 and I gotta say I don't remember why I left.

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 19:57
Yeh I aggree lol, tho probably because you have forgot how much it takes over your life haha.... And I hear from one of my sources that the attack is on after I suggested im better at most parts of TW ;)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 19:59
Oh but of course, I'm not gonna take insults lying down

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 20:02
Ahhh but you see what you should have done is made a mental note to gangbang me when someone in your tribe was big enough and close enough to cause some real damage. The reason im goading you into an attack now is that at the moment it will only slow down all your players near to me and help with my farming without causing me too much trouble :)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 20:05
Are you trying bleed information out of me now or are you trying to persuade me to do something?

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 20:07
Hahaha, none of the above, just trying to make me enemy number one to se what happens :)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 20:17
Fair enough, it makes the game more interesting but I think you might be overestimating yourself, fighting an entire tribe by yourself is never an easy task regardless of the tribes skill

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 20:26
Hahaha, would be far from the first time, and I actually havent lost yet :) And thats the thing about Tribal Wars it really is all about skill. Farming is easy, even sniping and trains is relativly easy, its understanding how the game works and being online 24/7 in order to be able to react to any changes. This is why im not too concerned with upsetting you guys, even if by some chance you could get enough cats together as a tribe at this stage (which you cant) your then putting your res into something that isnt nobles.... allowing the tribes around you to reach that stage quicker..... You guys waste res and time on me while your competing tribes dont have to.... When the time is right all that a player like me does is let those other tribes know your weak points and who has lost the most troops agianst me.... they then actually noble you while im still ok... This is just one tactic but the most used one. Im actualy not trying to wind you up now, any res and farming time a tribe wastes, especially against a single player b4 noble stage is pretty pointless and only weakens your position, that is fact.

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 21:12
So in other words, yeah, you are overestimating. What kind of backward half brained ass do you think I am man, come on. That's insulting, you think I'd mount cats at you now using all the res I have? This is a long game. We've got plenty of time to fight :)7
TWLooser Aug 15,2012 21:13
The kind that has a post on your tribal forum congratulating a player on getting to 1k points after 4 weeks haha ;)

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 21:15
God damn my tribes really blowing it for me haha. I joined them this morning and since then they have screwed me and embarrassed me several times...

TWLooser Aug 15,2012 21:18
Haha sorry, but I did tell you I was good at this :p As you can imagine I have been talking about you guys with the "at last a good tribe" lot (Cant be bothered checking their proper name to BB code it for you) They might have been your better choice :D

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 21:21
Eh, i'm not locked into the tribe. I'll be fine

supamario132 Aug 15,2012 21:22
I will admit though, you are good at this haha

My spy then informs me that their new cunning plan is to just farm all my local barbs to tryand limit my growth.... So far they have hit about 5 spikes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, nice one looser

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:18
Hey,

Just want to have a quick chat if you're online?

Cheers,

FraserOfSmeg

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 09:20
I usually am. Whats up?

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:21
Well you seem to be attacking an RL friend of mine. I'm not going to ask you to stop, it's kind of the point of the game. I am going to ask if you are planning on stopping? You're 20 hours away and if I need to send my troops that far away it's just going to be a long few days :/

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 09:27
If this is in regards to [player]supermonster2[/player], she bought this on herself when she attacked our tribe member.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:29
I know she did. I'm not asking you to stop. But an all out war at this stage in the game is a little futile. That's what's bouncing around our forums though. I just wanted to see if this could be negated. Can it?

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 09:32
All out war?

Nah, I got way bigger fish to fry. I mean, my tribemates might rim her, but she's too far away to be a concern to me.

I'm not in a position to stop them, however. They're out for blood, understandably. Is Virus ready to war over this? Cos that's certainly not the consensus over here.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:34
It's not so much as we're ready to rip apart your entire tribe. Just anyone who she has reports of attacking her. But that could quickly become most of your tribe if things pan out as you seem to expect them to. It's just so much hassle this early on I cba with it. Hence I'd like it to stop.

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 09:37
I see. If you'll excuse me, I'll have to get back to you on this issue just as soon as I can.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:43
No probs. I'll be sending my nuke to you. Don't take it personally. I'm sure you can dodge. It's just a tribal thing :)

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 09:47
my attack on supermonster is a fake.

I suggest you cancel that nuke. Leaving yourself troopless for 24 hours is suicidal at this stage of the game.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:49
Na I'm good. I have so many allies about the second i sent the nuke I posted for support. Got 3 players sending me some already! Probably not a great deal yet but it'll build lol.

Anyways as I said you can dodge the attack quiet easily :) And if your attack on her is a fake you wont be hunted by my tribe. I'll give you my word on that. :)

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 09:51
How inconvenient

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 09:52
What is?

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 10:03
You've gone all quiet on me! What's inconvenient?

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 10:05
The nukes you are sending are inconvenient, for both of us. I was quiet because I thought you'd soon realise what I was referring to.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 10:07
Oh ok lol. No probs. It's not that inconvenient to me. I've done most of today's farming already! Actually got my farm in the build queue for lvl 24 now! It's taken forever to get the res! But it means in a few hours I can build more troops :D

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 13:12
7 incomings? for sending a fake? You guys sure are eager.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 13:15
:) Lol my bad :/

Ohgodhowdidthisgethere Aug 13,2012 16:08
I told you this would be inconvenient.

FraserOfSmeg Aug 13,2012 16:08
Huh?

And then we catted him back to half his points, and he presumably went inactive.

DeletedUser4346

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what happened to the funny stuff? Might as well lock this thread.

mbaxx

jeffred23 Aug 16,2012 07:34
thousand message has been set in our territory come join our tribe ":)
Meke you Proud of this tribe im telling YOU>:)) join our tribe we are near from your territory so we can help each other :)

best recruitment mail i got on this world :)

DeletedUser

Tweekz8up365 Aug 17,2012 19:44
I'm trying something that will be epic, okay, I'll make a deal with you, if you can send me 5 spears and 5 swords I will scout ANY village you want me to after I get enough players to help me do this. Okay, here's my idea, if I can get lots of people to support me with 5 to 10 troops (that they will not miss), then it will be almost impossible for someone to defeat me, once I get enough support I will make 1000 scouts, (maybe 2000) and anyone that asks that helps me with this then I'll scout whatever village you want, this will help you stay under the radar as far as not "angering" your enemy or the enemy tribe, I love tribal wars but not really into running multiple villages and I don't want to get nobled, also, this will be fun, hopefully, you think about it, it's going to help us both!

YES, this is a circular mail, that's the point, I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE and if I don't just recall your troops, you have nothing to lose, plus it'll be funny when I start to get attacked, I'll forward you the report and you will get a report letting you know I have been attacked, please help this will be awesome for everyone! THANKS FOR READING :)

=]

Kingofkhans

That actually sounds like a good idea :D I would like to participate

DeletedUser107335

Nicely asked this kid to restart as it will save him time, he replied with this xD.
[spoil]
320b8f683c193ab9bfe3764c1fbdfb40.png

[/spoil]
Picks a fight with me 3 weeks later which resulted in this... Also worth noting he had several paladins in his village when I cleared it, so he was the one who ran to his tribe for help :p.
[spoil]
c0911d428aa46f320fef5a75800aba12.png

[/spoil]

blablablablablabla

I can't be mad at this 12 year old, yet I trolled his tribe and Onfire. We are not their academy tribe xD

I AM A STEGOSAURUS Aug 17,2012 21:53
u want to be friends?

blablablablablabla Aug 17,2012 21:57
Of course I want to be friends! It's a game, the more friends, the more fun!

I AM A STEGOSAURUS Aug 17,2012 22:03
Oh, cool i will send u a friend request right now, i will also try to get my tribe allies with urs if u want. Btw wat is ur favourite sport?

blablablablablabla Aug 17,2012 22:05
I'm not sure if my duke wants to be allies. And my favorite sport is track and field, specifically hurdling!

I AM A STEGOSAURUS Aug 17,2012 22:08
nice, long distance running, and javelin best but my favourite sport is soccer to play and hockey to watch

blablablablablabla Aug 17,2012 22:11
Yea, javelin is fun too! And soccer and hockey as well, but not that much for me though. By the way, you should contact [player]Evil Operation[/player] if you want to be allies with us. We are the academy of his tribe, [ally]Onfire[/ally]!

I AM A STEGOSAURUS Aug 18,2012 00:29
ok i will talk to the tribal council and if they agree they will contact [player]Evil Operation[/player]

hanibalii

You didn't really troll OnFire, you just made Sam get a mail, to which he will say that you were taking the mick, and you'll get a nub tribe gangbanging you...