The Cure for Urbanization

Deleted User - 10770065

Not trying. ;D Was playing xbox.

Feel free to snipe. I'll just keep sending nukes.

That is an absolute horrible excuse. You blame your pathetic trains because of your xbox and also how you claim you're not even trying, when your tribe is a in a full on war with 2 big tribes, that's purely idiotic. Learn to send a train, please.

DeletedUser

That is an absolute horrible excuse. You blame your pathetic trains because of your xbox and also how you claim you're not even trying, when your tribe is a in a full on war with 2 big tribes, that's purely idiotic. Learn to send a train, please.

Dal

If you know Daze, then you'd understand :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not trying to be rude, I just feel like you shouldn't talk when the results are clearly undercutting your bragging...

image.php

image.php

what this means?
This means we kicked 3 players because of and inactivity and you hugged 2 other tribes :D
raising with inviting members is point whoring :D
Just see my names of my villages :D

DeletedUser

If you knew how to read, you would see we've gone over this already.
But, since you like making yourself look like an idiot, I'll make this clear for you.

Urban got about 9 players from M.D.. Hugging? Nah, considering Rx picked up loads more from Insomniac.
Urban gained 5 members that left another tribe. We didn't hug another tribe for them, they simply left their tribe because they weren't happy there anymore and joined ours.
Seeing how you're not very smart, I'll do the math for you. Urban has 36 members... I guess we're point whoring real hard huh. :icon_rolleyes: Hey mk, how many members does Rx have? 55. How many members does Rx's academy tribe have? 30. (Does your brain hurt yet?)
55+30=85. 85 divided by 2 = 42.5. Still more than Urban's member count. Keep it up bud, win some lose some, and if you take notes, you might win one eventually ;)

DeletedUser

what this means?
This means we kicked 3 players because of and inactivity and you hugged 2 other tribes :D

You didn't kick these members until after they lost villages to Urban. Who knows how long they were inactive before. If they had actually just gone inactive, then that just solidifies Dal's argument that we made them inactive. If so, that eliminates a member from your tribe and is far less demanding for us than having to noble them out. :icon_wink:

You can name your villages whatever you'd like, still won't help you win the war :icon_neutral:

But, since you like making yourself look like an idiot, I'll make this clear for you.

Urban got about 9 players from M.D.. Hugging? Nah, considering Rx picked up loads more from Insomniac.
Urban gained 5 members that left another tribe. We didn't hug another tribe for them, they simply left their tribe because they weren't happy there anymore and joined ours.
Seeing how you're not very smart, I'll do the math for you. Urban has 36 members... I guess we're point whoring real hard huh. :icon_rolleyes: Hey mk, how many members does Rx have? 55. How many members does Rx's academy tribe have? 30. (Does your brain hurt yet?)
55+30=85. 85 divided by 2 = 42.5. Still more than Urban's member count. Keep it up bud, win some lose some, and if you take notes, you might win one eventually ;)

LMAO. stop please im dieing :lol:

ono412

what this means?

It means that since the war started the slope of your tribal growth has turned from positive to negative, while ours has stayed positive despite you all having the upper hand of planning and attacking first.

DeletedUser99652

Im sorry did I say it was an excuse? No. I merely said that I was doing something else that I find occasionally more enjoyable. And yes I messed up one train. I've sent others just fine. And yes Urban is in a war, aswell as I should have given it the detail and attention it needed. But by the time I realised I had already sent the first half of the train, I might aswell send the rest and hope for the best. If I dont get the villages then so be its on me and I'll just try again.

But Still I do take responsiblility for the crappiness of a mistaken train. So yes you've finally won a discussion. Congrats.
Now please go and annoy someone else today. I have stuff to do.

DeletedUser99652

what this means?

This also proves that your previous comment about a few of those players being kicked was vastly exaggerated. Riley was kicked a day ago and the others not too long before. So please go ahead kick some more. Cant wait to see how Demon Flayer faces us on his own. ;D

DeletedUser

Arat da da da da dah. Arimbaaaaaaa!

About the war:
I'mmmmmmmmmmmm coming up - so you better get this party starteeeeeeeed!

DeletedUser

yes u huged...
9 from MD joined because rest were some inactives and noobs, and same for the other tribe and as I told before, our academy is 80% inactive
Just take Rx villages if u can (I guess u can't).
and at last I can say hugers won't won just won in increasing points lol

This also proves that your previous comment about a few of those players being kicked was vastly exaggerated. Riley was kicked a day ago and the others not too long before. So please go ahead kick some more. Cant wait to see how Demon Flayer faces us on his own. ;D

It's none of ur business who is active and who is not, we will kick anyone who is inactive on our tribe, we have enough good members to won with them.
So yes w8 for more kicks if anyone goes inactive or don't work well as our tribe will be kicked and this is rule of this game.

U can't kick anyone on ur tribe because ur tribe is kicked one from other tribes and kicked members are together there :))))))))

DeletedUser

"U can't kick anyone on ur tribe because ur tribe is kicked one from other tribes and kicked members are together there :))))))))"

Explain.
Explain.
Explain.

You... you are like a slimy thing you know? Like slime pom-pom ball. Very icky and sticky.
Try before insulting, you learn to type in the english heh? Because me no understanding you.
I type in the english very well.

DeletedUser99652

yes u huged...
9 from MD joined because rest were some inactives and noobs, and same for the other tribe and as I told before, our academy is 80% inactive

It's none of ur business who is active and who is not, we will kick anyone who is inactive on our tribe, we have enough good members to won with them.
So yes w8 for more kicks if anyone goes inactive or don't work well as our tribe will be kicked and this is rule of this game.

U can't kick anyone on ur tribe because ur tribe is kicked one from other tribes and kicked members are together there :))))))))

Im gonna leave the first part alone.

But for the second part, you are correct if members do go inactive and dont perform to a standard then yes they should be kicked. Its common practice between all tribes. Urbans done it, Riots done it, Rx has done it, etc. So yeah your point there is valid. But I must say your grammar is that of a 13 year old.
And no our tribemembers werent brought in because they kicked from another tribe, most, if not all were account sat and brought in because they met our requirements. Maybe one or two that I dont know the complete story behind, but I doubt you do either.

But like I said in my first post, this shall be a fun and interesting war, goodluck to both sides and lets enjoy ourselves.

DeletedUser

Im gonna leave the first part alone.

But for the second part, you are correct if members do go inactive and dont perform to a standard then yes they should be kicked. Its common practice between all tribes. Urbans done it, Riots done it, Rx has done it, etc. So yeah your point there is valid. But I must say your grammar is that of a 13 year old.
And no our tribemembers werent brought in because they kicked from another tribe, most, if not all were account sat and brought in because they met our requirements. Maybe one or two that I dont know the complete story behind, but I doubt you do either.

But like I said in my first post, this shall be a fun and interesting war, goodluck to both sides and lets enjoy ourselves.

exactly :D
I'm just here to have fun and this is so fun for me :p
no I'm not 13 years old I'm 2 years old and on my bed I'm taking Urban's villages lol

DeletedUser99652

And Urbans enjoying all the nice new Rx villages we've got. And have pretty much closed the gap on your lead. So I have a feeling the tides will be going back and forth. So in essence a good war. =]

DeletedUser

and we are enjoying urban villages as well :p
But this is just the beginning and we hadn't any op on ur tribe if we start oping your mates it will change so much
trust me :D

Riot Knows what I'm talking about :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, the people in Riot know less English than you. Was no help.

DeletedUser

yes u huged...

Do you realize how stupid all of your posts look? not only due to the spotty English, which is understandable I suppose. But because of the content of what you're posting.

I have not seen any Urban member take any villages from your academy. There may be a couple, but none that I've seen. I wouldn't be surprised if there hasn't been any. Therefore, we have obviously been taking Rx villages, so I'd say we can :icon_rolleyes:

I will wait for more kicks, but like the others they probably won't happen until the player starts losing villages and making you guys look even worse than you are.

This is where a small part of me died. Too much stupid for one sentence.

[SPOIL]
UEBNYvsGT0SMTtZz6o_uhg2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

In summary, Mkhole -

[SPOIL]
1003368-3015062728_6b27f9a6ae_super.jpg
[/SPOIL]

EDIT:

But this is just the beginning and we hadn't any op on ur tribe if we start oping your mates it will change so much
trust me :D

Seriously? I'm taking "we hadn't any op on ur tribe" as "we haven't had any ops yet on anyone in your tribe". If my translation is correct, dafuq? You didn't OP Tarnished the first day or so of the war? He was the only member of Urban I know of to receive over a couple hundred incomings on that first day. And he had well over 5k at one point (I believe). < That plus the fact you must have coordinated on which villages who would take (since like almost 30 were taken) = an OP. kthxbye

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

1. Im sorry did I say it was an excuse? No. I merely said that I was doing something else that I find occasionally more enjoyable. And yes I messed up one train. I've sent others just fine. And yes Urban is in a war, aswell as I should have given it the detail and attention it needed. But by the time I realised I had already sent the first half of the train, I might aswell send the rest and hope for the best. If I dont get the villages then so be its on me and I'll just try again.

But Still I do take responsiblility for the crappiness of a mistaken train. So yes you've finally won a discussion. Congrats.
2. Now please go and annoy someone else today. 3. I have stuff to do.

1. So what was your excuse? Just because you say it's not an excuse, doesn't mean it isn't one.

2. Sorry can't, playing xbox :icon_rolleyes:

3. Oh you are playing xbox too? what's your gamertag? :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's in this crappy clan called FMO. He tried to recruit me, but then I was like "nawww dog, man's roll this solo, you gets?" and then he declared on me so then I whooped his ass 1 vs 56.

Slayer PRO, Uncaged.

L2recognise.