World Over: Hugging Prevails. Pack up your bags and report to the nearest exit.

DeletedUser

Don't count on it.... 95% of base heard about this merger only yesterday, A fair few of us don't like the idea and will be staying Base, warring with whoever wants some... just take a ticket and wait in line.
you dont want a hug :icon_cry: ?

DeletedUser

You know this similar scenario happened in the last HP world where Timming Time got all the best players of the world at the core and began nobling outward, they won by a landslide and owned every tribe in their way. Sad to see its happening on a Regular world..

DeletedUser

World is over, congratz base, looks your dirty strategies won you the world....

1 Everybody believes the propaganda that Offend and Harbinger said about us, but nowhere there is proof of dirty strategy .... why? because there is none.
Can't people think for themselves anymore but just follow the guy who shouts the loudest, because he who shouts really really loud must be telling the truth?

2 Yes some Base-members betrayed Base and left to form a new tribe with Offend and Revolt, but they are not Base.
These players tried to take Base over when Brombeere quit, and destroyed the spirit of Base long before they left.
Some members who on invite of these same "leaders" recently joined Base joined them again, well they deserve loyal members like that in their new girly-tribe, no loss here for Base.

DeletedUser

I've not much to add,I agree with the "haters". Top tribes merging this early on shows weak players and even weaker leadership. Merging is a part of the game yes,this kind of merging is simply cowardly.
100% agreed

DeletedUser

FWIW, the secrets are going to force smaller tribes to merge together and make super tribes. There's no way a 30 member tribe at this stage can really be successful in winning against a larger tribe given the amount of muscle that will need to be thrown around to keep these secrets.

DeletedUser64451

Well thats yet to be seen :)

And again anyone want a hug?

34rhjkx.jpg

Sorry :p

DeletedUser

Im just laughing at everyone here right now.... You guys can easily put up a fighting chance and maybe even win, but you guys are going to continue to say we took the cowardly way out while you guys run around like chickens with your heads chopped off.
we? You got rejected from Cruel multiple times. Be glad Banian and Cliff have lower standards then Grant.

DeletedUser

Its Funny

Everyone are having a bad time with our merger well that meant the leadership have done something great if not why are you guys are so worry lolol is it envy or jealousy????

Well i dont see anyone declaring war on us so i think you guys want to get hug too if you want some hug pm the Dukes he will decide either you are worthy or not.

DeletedUser65940

shut up and go label all your inc (chuckle)

@GO Giants: we're not running around like headless chickens. We're doing business as usual. You're just another name on our agenda.

DeletedUser

Everyone are having a bad time with our merger well that meant the leadership have done something great if not why are you guys are so worry lolol is it envy or jealousy????

Well i dont see anyone declaring war on us so i think you guys want to get hug too if you want some hug pm the Dukes he will decide either you are worthy or not.

it's neither Envy or Jealousy more like we are worried this world will fall to weak noobs who clearly dont like wars and only hugs but thats ok because with you bunch of girls merging it's only killing yourselves and screwing yourselves over.

why?

what you think merging basically 3 super powers doesn't come with flaws? or internal problems? perhaps fights left right and centre?
i say good luck to you because i have seen this many times before and the outcome / ending result is never a good one.

secondly did it ever occur to you that the reason no one has declared war is because your the worlds laughing stock atm? or perhaps maybe other tribes maybe planning their next moves? just saying......

DM

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i agree with muffin i have seen this sort of merging in other worlds too typically a new tribe should emerge now..who will be the world winners beating the merge dudes:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i too have been waiting to see a counter merge because that happens also but then again in this world their might not have to be another huge cluster merge to counter the noobs merging.

guess it's best to just wait and see.

Boomtown11

Scared? No. Jealous? Most definitely not. I've been asked to join Offend several times, but I was raised to value loyalty and reap the rewards of hard work. Teamwork will prevail here above all else, and I love my team.

I liken this situation to robbing a house. Anyone can potentially do it to get ahead more easily in life with minimal effort, but people don't generally do it because it's morally wrong. Those who do though are usually too lazy to earn what what they desire, and not intelligent enough make an honest living. Judging by the calibre of posts of the pro-mega merge group, those characteristic seem remarkably applicable here.

kekua

This is rather funny.

I'm the duke of new tribe, and our reasons where to play under one tribe, cut all alliances/naps - everything.

We are band of grates players on w63, as goal is to win the world we decided that it is the right moment to take the best and kill the rest.

If you want to fight us, go, do that, we will see who is the noob then, why do you think the new tribe is so much bigger then the rest? Well because players that are in the new tribe are so much bigger then players in other tribes.

You see the big picture is - Cut the noobs why should good players fight for the not so good ones, now when there are only the good ones in tribe we can fight the wars like we should - Fighting enemy not defending beginners who don't know how to snipe, send trains, even build normal nukes or DF villages.

3Girls is a tribe of Pro players only. If you think we are not... Well why don't you test us now. It is easy to talk when your words are nothing but the words.

From now on if you trash talk tell your IGN so we can test your skill set.

Regards
Kekua

P.S. Any comments towards 3Girls that won't include IGN are sign if being scared of us.

DeletedUser

Enjoy your first, and last, threesome... ever.

Someone had to say it... I mean, it was just "hanging" there.

That is all. Carry on. :D

DeletedUser

This is rather funny.

I'm the duke of new tribe, and our reasons where to play under one tribe, cut all alliances/naps - everything.

We are band of grates players on w63, as goal is to win the world we decided that it is the right moment to take the best and kill the rest.

If you want to fight us, go, do that, we will see who is the noob then, why do you think the new tribe is so much bigger then the rest? Well because players that are in the new tribe are so much bigger then players in other tribes.

You see the big picture is - Cut the noobs why should good players fight for the not so good ones, now when there are only the good ones in tribe we can fight the wars like we should - Fighting enemy not defending beginners who don't know how to snipe, send trains, even build normal nukes or DF villages.

3Girls is a tribe of Pro players only. If you think we are not... Well why don't you test us now. It is easy to talk when your words are nothing but the words.

From now on if you trash talk tell your IGN so we can test your skill set.

Regards
Kekua

P.S. Any comments towards 3Girls that won't include IGN are sign if being scared of us.

Says the guy who's 50% of his Conquers is internals / free villages and has a rough 25% of barb conquers.
tell me here Kekua if this new merged tribe is suppose to be for the greats then why on earth is a such a noob as yourself in this tribe let alone leading it.

further more if your leading it then your internals problems will start sooner than i thought rofl

also why do you need IGN's to test skill? what so if we defend against your pathetic attacks well your try to recruit us just like an average noob would do?

Last edited by a moderator:

kekua

Ha ha, you clearly are scared. :D

And no, if we ever invite players then only if they come to us and show they are worth it.

Talking about my Villages and gaming stile, I build my account I don't spend troops where it is not needed, I take every village I can get, the less fighting the better, it is your lack of diplomacy that makes you fight for your targets, I make players gift there villages and they gift them with smile, if you really want to test how good I am, do so... My game stile is filling my villages with troops I have more fully built villages then you do in total (who ever you are) I think you can't compare to 80 Full villages can you? So tell me who is the bigger noob, player with 80 Full villages ready for war or player with 10 full villages struggling for every next village he takes?

The reason you are crying all over the externals is because you will never be as big as average player in my tribe, you are too shallow at your talking and gaming stile that you will never make anyone gift hes villages to you, how ever I respect every target I'm fighting, so I gain respect from small and big players, Internal nobling is a stile of playing, that only the SMARTEST players can use.

So go back to your small account of arrogance use your last nuke on some beginner and prepare a visit from Girls.

P.S. Save me time and tell your IGN so I can pay you a Visit. :)

P.S.S. I have never nobled a single barb they all where Bonus villages and I tuck them to get 100 village award and stop small players from taking them.

P.S.S.S. Yea I'm a award collector. :)

kekua

Sorry I was wrong you have only 2 villages you are the rim Noob :D

And have no full villages, yea you are definitely someone who could tell me how to play, I could noble all your account in two runs...

You are not even worth talking to...

Paladin606

Same name IGM,if you "girls" ever fancy a whoopin. :icon_wink:

And I agree 100% with the internal problems mentioned. You seem very ignorant,don't forget new players are always welcome in TW. Your members are bigger because most started in the core and have obviously hugged the bigger threats and warred smaller weaker tribes. I predict no more than 2 weeks and your cuddle fest will begin to show many cracks.