Da Commonwealth

DeletedUser

Well isn't this a nice thread.
Of course I don't mean that.
Besides, it is spelled Carmenwelth.

DeletedUser

Remember; no commenting or flaming other people's grammar. Thanks.

DeletedUser108766

Oh my - you probably don't know how many mad reactions we get. So far, we've gotten over 1000, all funny. How? I don't know. We don't swear at them, we just call them peasant. Does the trick.

Have to agree with Habraka Abrivianius

This sort of message;

Chips Handonon 26.12. at 00:24
You are only lucky b****

Doesn't exactly cover your people in glory.

Like its my fault that he sent his fake spear train to hit at Christmas! *sigh* I found the copy and paste stuff relatively amusing.

HorseSoldier

A successful invasion and conquer of a world by a group like this would be the most interesting thing to happen to TW in quite a while.

Reason #1: they are underdogs at experience and skill
Reason #2: Almost all tribes today are incredibly boring with their alliances, families, and other hugging. They set up a world safely and never face any challenges whatsoever. How funny it would be for a an outside group to try and use numbers, just like other "top" tribes do, to the extreme... A bit of their own medicine.

DeletedUser108766

While I agree that TW needs new players to come in and learn and improve the quality of the experience, rather than having the same old players dominate, its the way in which they play that annoys me. They turtle and barb noble and get stacked. They also intimidate NOOBS and this can be a very effective deterrent for players who are trying to play the game properly-ie. aggressively and without the hugs. New players naturally enough are intimidated by incomings and worried that they can't defend their starter village. Thus they turtle and the cycle continues. Or if they convert then they get lazy and just play TW 'facebook' style-to paraphrase Psi. Then when they get bored of playing simcity they quit and are internally nobled. Even the good players suffer because they get lazy/demoralised by always firefighting the families problems and not relying on their own skills. Well anyway thats my opinion. Thats not to say families can't be succesful. I disagree with anubis-I've seen it work plenty of times. I just don't admire it, thats all.

DeletedUser

Swear words are never allowed. This includes racist, profane, or otherwise bad words. Even if you are quoting another player's in-game mail, you still cannot post them on the forum. Even if you star out the word. Still not allowed. Just keep them off the forums entirely :).

DeletedUser

A successful invasion and conquer of a world by a group like this would be the most interesting thing to happen to TW in quite a while.

Reason #1: they are underdogs at experience and skill
Reason #2: Almost all tribes today are incredibly boring with their alliances, families, and other hugging. They set up a world safely and never face any challenges whatsoever. How funny it would be for a an outside group to try and use numbers, just like other "top" tribes do, to the extreme... A bit of their own medicine.

Would be interesting. If we had started when the world started, we'd have a chance. But as far as I can tell, our only real goal is to duck around a bit until we get nobled. The Commonwealth isn't an actual threat to anyone, which is what makes it so fun to play. When was the last time we wiped out another tribe? Never. As intimidating as our numbers look, we're just a bunch of kids with no real skill at the end of the day. Don't worry about us or feel the need to attack us, you'd only be wasting your own time.

We're not a threat.

Nothing to worry about.

Carmenwelth.

DeletedUser27029

hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husbands coz the caramel wealth is pillaging errybody out here!

DeletedUser

Would be interesting. If we had started when the world started, we'd have a chance. But as far as I can tell, our only real goal is to duck around a bit until we get nobled. The Commonwealth isn't an actual threat to anyone, which is what makes it so fun to play. When was the last time we wiped out another tribe? Never. As intimidating as our numbers look, we're just a bunch of kids with no real skill at the end of the day. Don't worry about us or feel the need to attack us, you'd only be wasting your own time.

We're not a threat.

Nothing to worry about.

Carmenwelth.
Awww, we can still dream, right?

DeletedUser

Not really any point in this post now, may as well delete me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im Dumongia from K16 Tribe:AD. Hi Commmonwealth, who is in charge in the commonwealth btw?

DeletedUser

The commonwealth...I see them as that one huge family of tribe families infiltrated with spies that likes to think themselves as a rim power.

DeletedUser

The commonwealth...I see them as that one huge family of tribe families infiltrated with spies that likes to think themselves as a rim power.

I hope the spies don't uncover all the secrets hidden in our forums!!!1!1
XDDD D D DDD XP

DeletedUser

thats difficult... nobody knows just how many there are or who they all are...