image.php

What's coming? Definitely not the Commonwealth :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109389

image.php

image.php

image.php

What's coming? Definitely not the Commonwealth :p

I was in the a rim tribe, we litteraly controlled 95+% of the villa (no barb nobling, auto ban unless good position). Started going south in a WAR with BUD or =V=. Long story, 6 or 7, maybe 8 of us kick there ass. Rim players can be strong but its rare. A lot of new player so easy pickings

DeletedUser108910

You merged with Beee. Point? Just proves you're slowly dying.

Nope. The top 50 players of both tribes (Beee and bro?, both in the commonwealth) joined bro? to take the no.1 spot in K68. Simple as that.

The players that weren't good enough joined SAGE and NIG. Very simple.

The other graph about CW-77 is because of a war with ~THKT~, which stops them from growing (they're not losing the war either).

Side 1:
Tribes: CW-77
Side 2:
Tribes: ~THKT~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 20
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,911
Side 2: 88,943
Difference: 34,968

chart

In my opinion, we even have a small lead because of the big difference in point value. I should also point out how ~THKT~ is 3x the size of CW-77.

Funny how you picked the 1 tribe in the CW that has no growth. Might want to check some other SE tribes and our NE division...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regardless of your purpose for joining the tribes up (continent dominance is an absolutely pathetic reason to merge), that doesn't change the recent decline of both tribe charts (prior to merge). The decline was from nobling, and nothing to do with reorganization of members. You'll probably no doubt lose your top spot to $$$ soon enough if all you got out of it was a 270K point lead.

FYI: nobody's joined SAGE or NIG from bro? or Beee.

~THKT~ is 18 for 18 in the past month. Looking at the map now, as opposed to a month ago, sees a small chunk in the corner of K77 I'd assume all of which are CW-77. There's at least half a continent gap between them and your K68 cluster. There's also over a continent gap between them and your K86 cluster. A month ago you had a perfect quater-ring. Now you're getting seperated in numerous places. You can't possibly define this as "winning".

I don't particularly care about your NE division. If a tribe was struggling to grow at that stage of the game that would be amazing.

DeletedUser108910

Regardless of your purpose for joining the tribes up (continent dominance is an absolutely pathetic reason to merge), that doesn't change the recent decline of both tribe charts (prior to merge). The decline was from nobling, and nothing to do with reorganization of members. You'll probably no doubt lose your top spot to $$$ soon enough if all you got out of it was a 270K point lead.

FYI: nobody's joined SAGE or NIG from bro? or Beee.

~THKT~ is 18 for 18 in the past month. Looking at the map now, as opposed to a month ago, sees a small chunk in the corner of K77 I'd assume all of which are CW-77. There's at least half a continent gap between them and your K68 cluster. There's also over a continent gap between them and your K86 cluster. A month ago you had a perfect quater-ring. Now you're getting seperated in numerous places. You can't possibly define this as "winning".

I don't particularly care about your NE division. If a tribe was struggling to grow at that stage of the game that would be amazing.

The loss of our perfect quarter circle is because of inactives getting kicked. No point in keeping them. K86 got wrecked, I'll give you that.

$$$ gaining dominance was from mass recruiting ex Mirin' members in that K. They'll get wrecked by ~MW~ soon anyway, just like Mirin'. Not us next, please ~MW~ ;_;

People not moving over to NIG or SAGE means that they're inactive, they were told to do so if they don't want to get attacked.

We've got 3 tribes in the top 40 in 2 1/2 months, 1 more nearing it. I'm happy if our growth continues as it is now - that'd mean that our first tribe would reach the top 20 before the end of the month, being followed by the other ones. Sure, we've lost in continents where only a few of us spawned in, but where most of us spawned in we're doing fine.

DeletedUser

Kinda funny you guys wanna join this. You have no clue whats comming, do you.

Have we joined? No we havent, Lol, Anyway i do know whats comming, Slava and Love, meanwhile Hotrex is coming after Slava... Anyway awk and UAW are after Love to..

Anyway, To any commonwealth out there, Goodluck!

DeletedUser109389

Have we joined? No we havent, Lol, Anyway i do know whats comming, Slava and Love, meanwhile Hotrex is coming after Slava... Anyway awk and UAW are after Love to..

Anyway, To any commonwealth out there, Goodluck!

Nope u haven't, u shur only slava is after you?

DeletedUser108910

Look's like you lost k87 aswell. i believe my tribe ~P~ and AeB had something to do with that :p?

Nope. Our K87 tribe Boxxy merged into AeW (formerly RSA2, which they were winning from) to be the top dog in K87. There was no fighting involved, and many former Boxxy members have baron / duke positions.

I've contacted AeW for an alliance but they didn't read my mails ://

DeletedUser108910

Looking quite blank in 87 & 78...

Our K87 branch merged into AeW, and we never had many in K78. Only a few and they're not doing good because of their numbers I must admit, but they're nobling their way into the CW-stronghold of K68.

DeletedUser

Reason #2: Almost all tribes today are incredibly boring with their alliances, families, and other hugging. They set up a world safely and never face any challenges whatsoever. How funny it would be for a an outside group to try and use numbers, just like other "top" tribes do, to the extreme... A bit of their own medicine.

Says the guy who's probably not in the war. lol

But yeah, your suggestion is interesting to see if it were to happen :x

DeletedUser

Our K87 branch merged into AeW, and we never had many in K78. Only a few and they're not doing good because of their numbers I must admit, but they're nobling their way into the CW-stronghold of K68.

Its AeB and dont you know that ~P~ is their brother tribe? i know all of this. you still lost k87 and are losing other's quickly.

DeletedUser108910

Its AeB and dont you know that ~P~ is their brother tribe? i know all of this. you still lost k87 and are losing other's quickly.
AeB, AeW, whatever. Congrats to getting K87 by merging and mass recruiting - keep it. Please give me stats that we're losing K58, 68, 77, 85 or 59. I'd love to see them.

Anyway - there's no point in fighting eachother. Keep your continent. However, the core tribes will be knocking on our door soon enough...

DeletedUser

Reason #2: Almost all tribes today are incredibly boring with their alliances, families, and other hugging. They set up a world safely and never face any challenges whatsoever. How funny it would be for a an outside group to try and use numbers, just like other "top" tribes do, to the extreme... A bit of their own medicine.

Don't you love those sore losers?

Oh no I got rimmed! Gotta make a post of how everyone else sucks so that I don't look that bad. :icon_rolleyes:

TheCondemned, why not make your commonwealth tribes map along with top tribes in the area? Would love to see how big you guys look as compared to the other tribes.