Apathy Serves AAA Eviction Notice

• Thread starter DeletedUser7158
  • Start date

DeletedUser105718

It's not how you defend in the short-term. It's how you defend in the long-term :)

Apathy was just a bit bunch of egoistical players from my point of view.

DeletedUser

whos to say AAA wouldn't declare after they are done with 322 and Apathy anyway :icon_eek:. Which let be honest is likely unless they go for SVG, judges of tb (if a front develops)

DeletedUser

Who said Apathy players are bad players?

Ted terror, people have lost respect for them because they have continually made statements suggesting that they will never merge, that they will fight it out...bla bla and a whole lot of bullshit. They picked a war with AAA. They declared it and wanted to make it look like another David vs Goliath, having the whole world root for them. Now, when the going got too tough for them, they ran away to seek shelter like mice.

That, dear, is why we lose respect for them.

You're just going round and round in circles saying that they are good recruits. But you're missing the crux of the entire issue.

DeletedUser108799

Having read some of the comments over the last few pages, I can't help but want the throw in my own, and show you where some of you are mistaken.

So here goes at my logical arguement. Lets strip this back to the basics.

Can anyone really disagree with this comment? In the majority of people's eyes, Apathy's players were very good, I don't think many people could argue that they couldn't hold their own in a fight.

So, even one of the enemy said that they have done well in their war with AAA, I believe the caps were reasonably even last time I checked, and this was after an op from either side, with things settling down in the last few days.

So if you look at the quality of players Wobble have recruited, I think most people would say, they are good enough for any tribe in the world, as players.

Now, lets look at Apathy.

There are several issues with having a smaller tribe, and one of them is activity and sittings, even in some larger tribe, it is difficult to find a sitter sometimes, so for a small tribe, it can be a nightmare.

Having to sit accounts during a war, when all of your players are involved in the front-line, must have put a large strain on the Apathy players, and having to check which accounts should be attacking/recapping/supporting which players, to avoid 'sitter locking' would have made it harder to defend/attack, which makes the even caps at the end of the war even more respectable for Apathy.

This, and the sheer size difference between Apathy and AAA, and the likely-hood that 322 won't last for a lengthy period of time meant that Apathy would have been near impossible to hold out against AAA for too long after 322 disappears.

Thus, any of the players who desire to continue with the world, till late engame, and perhaps even win it, I am sure you agree, would have to have left Apathy to do that.

So personally statements like this:

I find disappointing, sure people can point out that players of Apathy did previously say they were there till they were rimmed. But given the circumstances, and the lack of a bright future, I am sure many people would have had their heads turned at the prospect of joining a top tribe.

So, lets look at Wobble's side of the recruitment now. I have already stated, that the majority of people rate Apathy players as top quality, and thus if you ignore everything else, Wobble's recruitment is good.

But of-course we can't ignore everything else can we. We have to look at the bigger picture.

Wobble are currently at war with Yarr, and after a storming start, the caps have turned more even, although still decently positive for the last week.

Many people on here have called for AAA to now declare on Wobble.

Thus is could be said that recruiting these set of players was a risk from Wobble, because they could find themselves at war with the #2 and #3 tribes in this world. Which together far outsize Wobble.

Thus for people to say statements like this:

I feel is due to a lack of looking at the bigger picture.

Firstly, the recruits are good players.

Secondly, it was risky for Wobble to recruit them, because they could find themselves on the wrong side of a gang-bang. They could have happily continued their war with Yarr, while AAA are busy with 322, and then Apathy, and then perhaps AAA and Wobble would be the only two tribes left to fight it out, whereas right now, there are three 'superpowers'.

I would just say one thing that the quality of Apathy had not been judged correctly they were respected for kicking out all the junk from this world not for the quality of their fight. Rave told that they were good at defending but at what they have never defended the core and original players of AAA they just defended those 40+ hours train which a noob could also have had stacked for sure so please they were great players but just respected and the bigger picture is Wobble just made their way for another war and this time a one way big to handle

DeletedUser94346

Ted terror, people have lost respect for them because they have continually made statements suggesting that they will never merge, that they will fight it out...bla bla and a whole lot of bullshit. They picked a war with AAA. They declared it and wanted to make it look like another David vs Goliath, having the whole world root for them. Now, when the going got too tough for them, they ran away to seek shelter like mice.

You're just going round and round in circles saying that they are good recruits. But you're missing the crux of the entire issue.

EXACTLY what i was going to say, you beat me to it!!

So, even one of the enemy said that they have done well in their war with AAA, I believe the caps were reasonably even last time I checked, and this was after an op from either side, with things settling down in the last few days.

Just an FYI stats wise after the rapid demise of the k54 Pr0 TeAm:

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Players: Little Yellow Slug, Therin, Azazel Aziz, Captain Drill, BLOCK 9, El Valiente, Jariq, lanhail, Calming Tide, Dielection

Timeframe: 06/01/2013 00:00:00 to 23/01/2013 13:10:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 60
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 594,227
Side 2: 553,299
Difference: 40,928

chart

It was risky for Wobble to recruit them, because they could find themselves on the wrong side of a gang-bang. They could have happily continued their war with Yarr, while AAA are busy with 322, and then Apathy, and then perhaps AAA and Wobble would be the only two tribes left to fight it out, whereas right now, there are three 'superpowers'.

I understand what you are getting at Eddie, but in all honesty, it's a load of crap. Wobble have knowingly jumped into a gang-bang? So what?! That is meant to make them brave and ballsy and we should all bow before them? :icon_rolleyes: I know you know better than that mate. :icon_neutral:

Apathy have made a massive fuss over these forums of how "Pr0" they are and their willingness to single-handedly hold off one of W65's three 'superpowers'; I agree that they were doing a damn good job of it, but their own methods of recruitment is what gave them their problems as Azzy explained, but really with the vast majority of incoming nukes, nobles & trains coming from 36 to 90+hours out from AAA you were understandably doing well. (in hindsight i wish i'd said after the first op, fuck me they must be good
:lol:). I had a huge amount of respect for you guys, and Azzy especially for his work holding off AAA but this is a bit of a let down, I fully understand your reasons, but it's lost you a lot of respect and it's no surprise to me that the likes of Therin, Dewdrop etc don't even dare pop on here to spout a load of BS about it all...

And wobble....wobble, wobble, wobble

images

after they begged to extend an NAP between AAA and Wobble for a further few weeks, then within hours go and recruit war spoils!
Wobble, just what the fuck? i don't even know what to say about the leadership over there, heads-up-own-arses much? If it had been done straight-up before the war broke out between AAA and Apathy, or even shortly afterwards then that would have made sense and in my eyes would have made a solid diplomatic decision for you guys, but this crap???!!! Urgh, embarrassing that i was ever in that tribe. :icon_redface:

Anyways, I've no idea what's going to happen next as thankfully I don't have the power to do anything in AAA, but i'm waiting with bated breath!

DeletedUser

well to be honest kinda getting to that stage in the game where there are not many tribes to choose from to be in. And if you don't choose you will lose, some players are put into a position where they do not have the ability to choose another tribe, but get what your given or die.
These guys had a window out and took it. Why not?
IF this game is for fun and a certain player wishes to continue their life in the game, then its understandable, instead of just accepting that it was the hand you were dealt with.

Calm down guys its a game :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser108799

yeah they try and save their lives and get the whole tribes arse kicked for it that recruited

DeletedUser

Although we are no longer allies, I have to say in defense of Apathy, I had a conversation with aziz about a week ago when his internal issues came to light, he was very upset at the prospect of having to go against everything that they have stood for, the internal issues, from what I was getting from az was (and guys correct me if I'm wrong) the overpowering reason for their decision, the last thing he wanted was to be forced into this position from internal problems, so I can say that the decision was not made lightly - this conversation was over a week ago now so that's a week of 'umming' and 'arring'

I'm not going to multi-quote but Ted Terror has said what needed to be said on this also.

shagohad

.I have seen this merge coming for a very long time. Apathy has always been up wobbles bits. It cannot even be argured that they are not refugees. If AAA has any kind of stature they will continue to attack Apathy players. In my opinion this pulls AAA firmly into the Wobble/Yarr war. The friend of an enemy is my enemy.

DeletedUser85711

[spoil]EXACTLY what i was going to say, you beat me to it!!

Just an FYI stats wise after the rapid demise of the k54 Pr0 TeAm:

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Players: Little Yellow Slug, Therin, Azazel Aziz, Captain Drill, BLOCK 9, El Valiente, Jariq, lanhail, Calming Tide, Dielection

Timeframe: 06/01/2013 00:00:00 to 23/01/2013 13:10:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 60
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 594,227
Side 2: 553,299
Difference: 40,928

chart

I understand what you are getting at Eddie, but in all honesty, it's a load of crap. Wobble have knowingly jumped into a gang-bang? So what?! That is meant to make them brave and ballsy and we should all bow before them? :icon_rolleyes: I know you know better than that mate. :icon_neutral:

Apathy have made a massive fuss over these forums of how "Pr0" they are and their willingness to single-handedly hold off one of W65's three 'superpowers'; I agree that they were doing a damn good job of it, but their own methods of recruitment is what gave them their problems as Azzy explained, but really with the vast majority of incoming nukes, nobles & trains coming from 36 to 90+hours out from AAA you were understandably doing well. (in hindsight i wish i'd said after the first op, fuck me they must be good
:lol:). I had a huge amount of respect for you guys, and Azzy especially for his work holding off AAA but this is a bit of a let down, I fully understand your reasons, but it's lost you a lot of respect and it's no surprise to me that the likes of Therin, Dewdrop etc don't even dare pop on here to spout a load of BS about it all...

And wobble....wobble, wobble, wobble

images

after they begged to extend an NAP between AAA and Wobble for a further few weeks, then within hours go and recruit war spoils!
Wobble, just what the fuck? i don't even know what to say about the leadership over there, heads-up-own-arses much? If it had been done straight-up before the war broke out between AAA and Apathy, or even shortly afterwards then that would have made sense and in my eyes would have made a solid diplomatic decision for you guys, but this crap???!!! Urgh, embarrassing that i was ever in that tribe. :icon_redface:

Anyways, I've no idea what's going to happen next as thankfully I don't have the power to do anything in AAA, but i'm waiting with bated breath![/spoil]

Ah, that man of unbacked claims is at it once again. Please provide proof that Wobble begged AAA for anything, as I'm pretty sure it was AAA that approached Wobble for a NAP once they found out 322 were planning to declare.

Also, Apathy was NEVER in Wobble's "pocket" so to speak. We haven't exactly seen eye to eye since the NIR war and would be silly to say we pulled their strings. Honestly, had we not been at war with NIR and DJ getting pounded so hard, I would have personally started launching on them for their threats. Not that it matters at this point, just figured I'd toss that out there.

DeletedUser

Ah, that man of unbacked claims is at it once again. Please provide proof that Wobble begged AAA for anything, as I'm pretty sure it was AAA that approached Wobble for a NAP once they found out 322 were planning to declare.

Also, Apathy was NEVER in Wobble's "pocket" so to speak. We haven't exactly seen eye to eye since the NIR war and would be silly to say we pulled their strings. Honestly, had we not been at war with NIR and DJ getting pounded so hard, I would have personally started launching on them for their threats. Not that it matters at this point, just figured I'd toss that out there.

You spin the facts right round, right round, when ya go down when ya go down down - [Flo Rida - Right Round ft. Barracuda96]

DeletedUser109674

AAA vs apathy war
Scene1: Apathy was landlocked by their diplomacies so they had only way to go that was west.

scene2: They chose ~last~ to war but they recruited by AAA

Scene3: They took AAA lightly and thought if they attack those player and prove they are not good ,aaa will kick them(easy food)

Scene4:AAA retaliate with full force and give apathy to work on something first time in w65(they stacked and sniped 50-90 hour train and lost villages to less than 30hr).Main motive of the op was to stop apathy movement so AAA can stack new recruits properly.

Scene5:Suddenly territorial war converted into attrition war as AAA wanted after looking at first op result (I made the op so i knew no worth sending 60+ hour trains)

Scene 6: *322* made few wrong choice so AAA got the opportunity to get a big front with apathy to finish them off.

Scene 7: Apathy realized they have no where to go because they were landlocked due to diplomacy and highly stacked front.

Last scene:Apathy swallowed their pride and did the thing they hated most "Merge"

From Apathy prospective :They have new home and finally can grow now,However they can't boast about how invincible apathy was because they rimmed few homeless junkies(solo account) and first time they did real war which brings the demise of apathy.

From wobble prospective: They saw a opportunity to gain few member which can be helpful in ongoing war with yarr ,they played gamble how AAA will react but i guess they all are good gambler:X
puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

From Yarr prospective : They see that as a game-changer because they think now AAA will gang bang wobble with them but pirates can't think properly as they are always drunk.All i want to say is they need to consider what AAA wants not what they want from AAA.

From AAA prospective: It was a shock to AAA leadership (not me) but what can they do rather than listen to Metallica (angry music).They have now chance to gang bang wobble but also have lots of option to consider,it's like they are standing in crossroad and can decide which path is best for them.

The End

Note:AAA removed those egoistic apathy from W65.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah agree with everything Chris says, saves me writing it out, few things I'd add:

Firstly, don't think anyone has actually congratulated AAA on technically winning a war against one of the established tribes of the world, so there you have it, whatever happens in the future you guys have shown that you are more than capable of fighting like a well oiled machine.

However, just like certain Yarr members, AAA unfortunatley seem to have a bunch of posters with unresloved childhood issues. That said, I can't be bothered to enter into a flame battle with them for little to no reason.

For those Yarr players pandering to AAA to come and fight your battles for you, you've spent so long saying you will turn this around on your own, so instead of wasting your words here, go and do it!

As for the Apathy guys (and Im more than accept that I have a very biased opinion) they are a bunch of great people, tried and tested players and managed to lose the war by 1 cap :p They haven't ever been in our pocket, it wasn't too long a go that we nearly went to war with them.

To those posting their own opinions, you can't call them silly, even if they are complete folly. However those posting hearsay and rumors, leave off it; all those who make the decisions know the real truth, all your doing is in-sighting needless hate.

AAA vs apathy war
Scene1: Apathy was landlocked by their diplomacies so they had only way to go that was west.

Scene3: They took AAA lightly and thought if they attack those player and prove they are not good ,aaa will kick them(easy food)

Scene4:AAA retaliate with full force and give apathy to work on something first time in w65(they stacked and sniped 50-90 hour train and lost villages to less than 30hr).Main motive of the op was to stop apathy movement so AAA can stack new recruits properly.

Scene5:Suddenly territorial war converted into attrition war as AAA wanted after looking at first op result (I made the op so i knew no worth sending 60+ hour trains)

Scene 6: *322* made few wrong choice so AAA got the opportunity to get a big front with apathy to finish them off.

Scene 7: Apathy realized they have no where to go because they were landlocked due to diplomacy and highly stacked front.

Last scene:Apathy swallowed their pride and did the thing they hated most "Merge"

From Apathy prospective :They have new home and finally can grow now,However they can't boast about how invincible apathy was because they rimmed few homeless junkies(solo account) and first time they did real war which brings the demise of apathy.

From wobble prospective: They saw a opportunity to gain few member which can be helpful in ongoing war with yarr ,they played gamble how AAA will react but i guess they all are good gambler:X

From Yarr prospective : They see that as a game-changer because they think now AAA will gang bang wobble with them but pirates can't think properly as they are always drunk.All i want to say is they need to consider what AAA wants not what they want from AAA.

From AAA prospective: It was a shock to AAA leadership (not me) but what can they do rather than listen to Metallica (angry music).They have now chance to gang bang wobble but also have lots of option to consider,it's like they are standing in crossroad and can decide which path is best for them.

The End

Assuming this is Sam? Very Mature Post and I'm impressed if it is you, you must have had an epiphany!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However, just like certain Yarr members, AAA unfortunatley seem to have a bunch of posters with unresloved childhood issues. That said, I can't be bothered to enter into a flame battle with them for little to no reason.

Nothing like throwing an indirect insult around :icon_redface: Personally I see no need.

Not all of us want AAA to war Wobble, some of us (myself included) want it to continue as a 1 vs 1, been a fun war for the small period that I've been playing in it, hopefully it stays that way.

To those posting their own opinions, you can't call them silly, even if they are complete folly.

Um, are you saying that people's own opinions are wrong?

DeletedUser

Nothing like throwing an indirect insult around :icon_redface: Personally I see no need.

Not all of us want AAA to war Wobble, some of us (myself included) want it to continue as a 1 vs 1, been a fun war for the small period that I've been playing in it, hopefully it stays that way.

Um, are you saying that people's own opinions are wrong?

I have no issue with it changing from a one on one, but I think its a bit desperate for some of your contemporaries to beg for them to join.

Obviously not aimed at you about childhood issues.

fol·ly
/ˈfälē/NounLack of good sense; foolishness: "an act of sheer folly".
A foolish act, idea, or practice: "the follies of youth".

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
AAA vs apathy war

The End

Seems spot on to me

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FYI, I haven't posted in a bit simply because I haven't had time ^^. After my last exam tomorrow, expect me to be back with (a more than likely drunken) vengeance.

People can say all they want that Apathy were in Wobble's back pocket - until AAA recruited Last it looked very much like war between us. We did not approve of the NIR players recruitment: it was in actual fact a break of the NAP we had with them.

Activity issues have been the real problem, with several players committed to W63 were a big war kicked off between ifarm and FOOLS, exacerbating the sitter-locking issues. I'm not going to deny that given 322's collapse, Apathy would not have been in a position to win the war with AAA long term. They are simply too big. Some of their players are also very good; special mention to Sir-Pheonix who some of us agree is AAA's best timer, and to a lesser extent Somebody That I Used to Know (though he's also a bit of a tool at times: 40 nukes at 2 stacked frontline villages?).

Honestly, as any Apathy players will tell you; I was against the merge initially. I wanted to at the very least have another Op on AAA before, but I was out-voted. I changed my mind after seeing 322 not so much as touch Aubrey who should have been their first target; honestly couldn't be arsed after that and just went with the flow. Merging with Wobble was in our best interests, though the jury is out on whether it was for the best fun wise.

We'll see what happens. The main reason I was against the merge was I felt it would give AAA some rather undeserved credit for "winning" a war with a tribe 1/4 of their size, when it was little more than a stalemate. Credit where credit it due, they are the tribe left standing, and yes the war with them was a factor in deciding the move into Wobble. But honestly AAA, the fact you were up 4 villages in a 3 week long war is not much to brag about. It saddens me that AAA get the ego-boost, but honestly; meh.

Honestly, I still don't think much of AAA for the most part. If they think we're refugees; bring it on, ex-Apathy players are all still here exactly as were before the war started. You haven't so much as scratched the surface.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They had to fight 322 as you said, and them having a stalemate with you after this period doesn't mean a thing. If I were AAA, I wouldn't mind just holding the front with Apathy (while you got nowhere to noble), and simply gobble up easier villages from 322 to establish a bigger front with you. Do you think there would be a stalemate once they got more members nobling up clusters beside you? I think not.

If you wish to continue living in your little bubble that you guys managed to hold them to a draw...then go ahead! You guys picked the war with them for heaven's sake.

Say what you want.

And enough with the word 'honest'. It just highlights how dishonest you are :D

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]
FYI, I haven't posted in a bit simply because I haven't had time ^^. After my last exam tomorrow, expect me to be back with (a more than likely drunken) vengeance.

People can say all they want that Apathy were in Wobble's back pocket - until AAA recruited Last it looked very much like war between us. We did not approve of the NIR players recruitment: it was in actual fact a break of the NAP we had with them.

Activity issues have been the real problem, with several players committed to W63 were a big war kicked off between ifarm and FOOLS, exacerbating the sitter-locking issues. I'm not going to deny that given 322's collapse, Apathy would not have been in a position to win the war with AAA long term. They are simply too big. Some of their players are also very good; special mention to Sir-Pheonix who some of us agree is AAA's best timer, and to a lesser extent Somebody That I Used to Know (though he's also a bit of a tool at times: 40 nukes at 2 stacked frontline villages?).

Honestly, as any Apathy players will tell you; I was against the merge initially. I wanted to at the very least have another Op on AAA before, but I was out-voted. I changed my mind after seeing 322 not so much as touch Aubrey who should have been their first target; honestly couldn't be arsed after that and just went with the flow. Merging with Wobble was in our best interests, though the jury is out on whether it was for the best fun wise.

We'll see what happens. The main reason I was against the merge was I felt it would give AAA some rather undeserved credit for "winning" a war with a tribe 1/4 of their size, when it was little more than a stalemate. Credit where credit it due, they are the tribe left standing, and yes the war with them was a factor in deciding the move into Wobble. But honestly AAA, the fact you were up 4 villages in a 3 week long war is not much to brag about. It saddens me that AAA get the ego-boost, but honestly; meh.

Honestly, I still don't think much of AAA for the most part. If they think we're refugees; bring it on, ex-Apathy players are all still here exactly as were before the war started. You haven't so much as scratched the surface.
[/spoil]
Another boasting form therin
9c22c2618e76638aa4de135d0879f8b4.png

Already answered in previous post
f2aad7f269597f2a33b2ab4435d0cb4a.png

Do read before posting but i forgive you because you already said you have exam tomorrow.