Apathy Serves AAA Eviction Notice

• Thread starter DeletedUser7158
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You guys were saying from the start "you are here to have fun" and you won't merge to any tribe .....I guess you don't like yourself so much :icon_rolleyes:

I've only seen 3 members of apathy on here, Jariq, Azazel, Therin. There may have been another one here and there, but Azazel and Therin were the ones who were talking all of the anti-merge talk. When it came down to it their tribe decided they wanted to continue, and Azazel made the right decision by his members and accepted the merge. As Therin said he was highly against it and I'm sure other members were too, but people seem to think that the opinions of just a few of the members were some sort of absolute law in Apathy.

DeletedUser

I've only seen 3 members of apathy on here, Jariq, Azazel, Therin. There may have been another one here and there, but Azazel and Therin were the ones who were talking all of the anti-merge talk. When it came down to it their tribe decided they wanted to continue, and Azazel made the right decision by his members and accepted the merge. As Therin said he was highly against it and I'm sure other members were too, but people seem to think that the opinions of just a few of the members were some sort of absolute law in Apathy.

There weren't many players in Apathy you twit. A few would mean like 50% if not more of their players. Not to mention that Azazel is their leader.

And no, I believe Calming Tide spoke here before.

DeletedUser

There weren't many players in Apathy you twit. A few would mean like 50% if not more of their players. Not to mention that Azazel is their leader.

And no, I believe Calming Tide spoke here before.

7 active players if the posts above me are correct, with Azazel and Therin being the ones who were speaking against merging. You might also want to check my second sentence when I admit I may not be counting one or two posters.

So that's 2 out of 7 people we've heard talk against the merge, or 28% of the tribe. I'll make it 3/7 since I can't remember exactly what position Jariq was taking, which we then end up with 43%.

So no, not 50%. If you throw in calming tide, then the total amount of the tribe that posted here is above 50%, but the point of my post wasn't about what portion of the tribe is on the externals, it was about what portion of the tribe wanted or didn't want the merge.

DeletedUser3932

7 active players if the posts above me are correct, with Azazel and Therin being the ones who were speaking against merging. You might also want to check my second sentence when I admit I may not be counting one or two posters.

So that's 2 out of 7 people we've heard talk against the merge, or 28% of the tribe. I'll make it 3/7 since I can't remember exactly what position Jariq was taking, which we then end up with 43%.

Perhaps this is not true, remember each account may have several co-players, perhaps they gave each major co-player a vote.

DeletedUser109674

Maybe, if so then my point stands even more so.
I don't know how you play tribal wars but in my eyes whole tribe vote and duke/leader decided what best for tribe.

I am not looking this is a bad decision for apathy but for wobble "god knows",however if leaders spoke loud in external "he won't merge" then he can't back his decision.

Somehow i believe he had no idea what he was talking about or one word "Hypocrisy"

DeletedUser

I don't know how you play tribal wars but in my eyes whole tribe vote and duke/leader decided what best for tribe.

I am not looking this is a bad decision for apathy but for wobble "god knows",however if leaders spoke loud in external "he won't merge" then he can't back his decision.

Somehow i believe he had no idea what he was talking about or one word "Hypocrisy"

How is this a bad decision by Wobble?

DeletedUser109674

How is this a bad decision by Wobble?

I never said it is bad decision for wobble ,read again
ab57e153158dec1740682472a717fce6.png

I said god know if it is bad or good or as electricool said,"Only time will tell":)

DeletedUser

YAY my SVG buddies have joined their rightful place in AAA. Won't see much change on their front just a different name under their OD stats. SVG and AAA always worked well together and it's a proud moment to see them together officially.