Apathy Serves AAA Eviction Notice

• Thread starter DeletedUser7158
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just one thing therin if you have the guts try attacking any AAA member and see what happens dude you are a pretty noob that just can't get what people are saying AAA count this as a victory because they removed a whole tribe from the world making them do what they hated that is they made them merge if you guys had hated merges I would have had better died then do what I hated this shows how noobish you are not only you destroyed yourself but also led our allies coward now don't even try to show up back here

Punctuation works wonders.

DeletedUser105209

Just one thing therin if you have the guts try attacking any AAA member and see what happens dude you are a pretty noob that just can't get what people are saying AAA count this as a victory because they removed a whole tribe from the world making them do what they hated that is they made them merge if you guys had hated merges I would have had better died then do what I hated this shows how noobish you are not only you destroyed yourself but also led our allies coward now don't even try to show up back here

Proof read, seriously. You're a testament to the failing education system.

DeletedUser

Proof read, seriously. You're a testament to the failing education system.

Some people's lack of grammar is horrible. Like I can understand missing an apostrophe here and there, but this??

(puke)

DeletedUser108799

I am obviously not going to waste time punctuating things and yeah apothophe have gone extinct I would rather go and play the world than punctuating

DeletedUser

I am obviously not going to waste time punctuating things and yeah apothophe have gone extinct I would rather go and play the world than punctuating

Here's what this should say.

I am obviously not going to waste time punctuating things. Yeah, apostrophes have gone extinct (which they haven't). I would rather go and play the world than punctuate.

Ponds186

Call it a fail all you want - we declared on you and held you off for 3 weeks for 4 lost villages. We've already stated you "won", but I'm saying you achieved nothing meaningfull in the slightest. I've praised the players who were worth it, but I'm still unimpressed by AAA as a whole. At 4 times our size, you should have made a dent. You didn't.

I remember calling you delusional and not to talk about size. This just re-iterates. You pick a fight and start talking about AAA 4 times your size. It is not our fault we were 4 times your size.

50-90 hr trains were to keep you busy and frankly we were not expecting to hold any of the villages and Incidentally we do seem to hold a bit.

I am not at all surprised by your merge into wobble and I expected this out of every player who talks big.. Empty vessels , barking dogs.. well there is a whole lot of stuff we can correlate you to

We wanted a larger front with you and noble close range (10-20 hrs) and hence decided to get through to you through *322* and we would have been knocking at you as neighbors in a weeks time.

It is pretty simple Therin,

1. You hit us based on our ~LAST~ recruits because you wanted to hit ~LAST~ anyway as you were quickly running out of barbs and these folks seemed a bit vulnerable for you.. Good Logical reason for choosing a wise target.
2. You wanted to hit wobble due to the same recruitment logic which you were playing with us. Once you saw us recruiting the ~LAST~ members, you decided to go against AAA as you have a past with Alexhol and co and assuming we will again dismiss them. Simple and sound logic. You were scared of Wobble and decided to hit us.
3. Once you started hitting stacks, SAM's initial snipes / stacks on Stealth account and then our retaliation, it suddenly dawned upon your not so existent brain that you had indeed underestimated us, which serves good for us.
4. And then like a typical TRP seeking media vulture, you go around throwing the size crap to justify your drunken decision

Back to my personal opinion of this merge, is the single most sensible decision that Apathy has made in W65, setting aside double standards, hypocrisy and loud mouthed comments from Apathy.

I will finish the way I started. You, Therin, are so delusional

Bobdol0

I reckon this is the truth.

Wobble tells apathy to declare on AAA so that they are not attacked by AAA giving them enough time (they think) to crush yarr. Apathy do it of course they are wobbles bi... friend! Then apathy loses most of their D in the first op and realise they don't stand a chance, so they convince poor 322 to join in as a meatshield. 322 get steamrolled and then apathy take their last choice merge in with wobble before they share the same fate. Then they start to noble thier buddys in 322:).

AAA should just declare on Wobble.

DeletedUser

I reckon this is the truth.

Wobble tells apathy to declare on AAA so that they are not attacked by AAA giving them enough time (they think) to crush yarr. Apathy do it of course they are wobbles bi... friend! ...

Its not.

I don't understand why people keep thinking that Apathy were in our pocket, sure they joined us in the end, but before that our relations weren't that extraordinary. Why would Apathy listen to us and declare war on AAA? I mean as it was mentioned earlier they weren't happy with us for recruiting NIR, why would they suddenly be like /lets declare on AAA because our dear friends told us. Right.

DeletedUser

hONESTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Just one thing therin if you have the guts try attacking any AAA member and see what happens dude you are a pretty noob that just can't get what people are saying AAA count this as a victory because they removed a whole tribe from the world making them do what they hated that is they made them merge if you guys had hated merges I would have had better died then do what I hated this shows how noobish you are not only you destroyed yourself but also led our allies coward now don't even try to show up back here

diegoelgrande

Another merge in this former war. Now AAA has merged with SVG.

So Apathy has merged with Wobble.
And SVG has merged with AAA
Yarr was warring SVG (Am I right?), so AAA recruited them could be bad sign.
But Wobble recruited Apathy, and then AAA was pissed off.

In my mind I am seeing a World War. Once of course AAA finishes Skull and Slurp.

I dont know what I am doing here...I should be tagging my ex-allies attacks.

All seeing I

Slurp merged into yarr. Or so I hear anyway, but yarr/Arg/bar/far/mar/beer/booty were all full. So they chose the name drunks. In honor of my friend drunk n nooble. Also they are part of yarr.

Nobody likes being in yarr, but hey its the closest to a world power anyone in yarr will get on this world. Might be second in points, but definatly not the second best tribe in the world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108883

Whatever happens, should be fun to be involved in.

As for AAA being pissed at Azazel and Therin for Apathy merging, it wasn't just their decision, Therin was highly against a merge with any tribe. We was ALL asked if we wanted to go down with the ship or change tactics and stay for the end world war, so out of the 7 remaining fully active players the vote swayed towards the merge.

Taking no credit from AAA they have done very well in W65 and was clever to take out *322* knowing there is not enough skill or troops in 7 players on TW to take on a tribe of your size with that much front. I'm sorry you've lost respect for us but that's Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]
Whatever happens, should be fun to be involved in.

As for AAA being pissed at Azazel and Therin for Apathy merging, it wasn't just their decision, Therin was highly against a merge with any tribe. We was ALL asked if we wanted to go down with the ship or change tactics and stay for the end world war, so out of the 7 remaining fully active players the vote swayed towards the merge.

Taking no credit from AAA they have done very well in W65 and was clever to take out *322* knowing there is not enough skill or troops in 7 players on TW to take on a tribe of your size with that much front. I'm sorry you've lost respect for us but that's Tribal Wars.
[/spoil]

You guys were saying from the start "you are here to have fun" and you won't merge to any tribe .....I guess you don't like yourself so much :icon_rolleyes: