Apathy Serves AAA Eviction Notice

• Thread starter DeletedUser7158
  • Start date

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]
Call it a fail all you want - we declared on you and held you off for 3 weeks for 4 lost villages.
Laughable comment :D
You declared on us so we held for 3 weeks and you gave up ,I knew you are not long race horse.

We've already stated you "won", but I'm saying you achieved nothing meaningfull in the slightest. I've praised the players who were worth it, but I'm still unimpressed by AAA as a whole. At 4 times our size,
AAA do not play to impress random players ,we have certain agenda which we act on.

you should have made a dent. You didn't.
200428b43ff18ee990e7b14b75c41513.png

Big enough dent ?:lol:
[/spoil]

Answered above in bold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Activity. Haven't you got some more internals to go eat? Honest UA, learn to time as well - you look like another Alexhol.

UA is one of the best timers i have seen timing 10+ nukes +nobles+ support in 2 seconds.

Therin you lost, why? because your bad now you can hide behind wobble and talk crap on the externals but, you're still nothing but a coward.

DeletedUser

UA is one of the best timers i have seen timing 10+ nukes +nobles+ support in 2 seconds.

Therin you lost, why? because your bad now you can hide behind wobble and talk crap on the externals but, you're still nothing but a coward.

Actually he hasn't seen it..he is lucky..:D...

Well I don't even give them a shit.:p

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil][/spoil]

Answered above in bold

Actually he hasn't seen it..he is lucky..:D...

Well I don't even give them a shit.:p

Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with someone else then UA (possibly Martiaz or whatever his name; someone from your region), my mistake.

Honestly Rath, per player, I would still rate Apathy players as above and beyond AAA on average. Your guys "winning" trait was there were more of you.

And Towel - you can call me bad all you want, but I bet I'm a damn sight better than you.

DeletedUser

Hmm to hard to do that.lol

DeletedUser109674

Honestly Rath, per player, I would still rate Apathy players as above and beyond AAA on average. Your guys "winning" trait was there were more of you.

First of all do not use word "Honest" ,it doesn't suit you second my surname is "rathi" and lastly i am ok with you rating apathy players higher than AAA average because it's your opinion.(I am used to bias ratings) :)

DeletedUser

contributing reason there would be that he thought it would be a good idea to have Stitch. co-play - can't time to save his life

Don't post noob things here and there..It's all prooved who is noob and all..sending stitch. NOOB trains and getting all sniped by me..!!..lmao...All who were attacking stich. were noobs...poorly set up trains...even no support nothing for nobling like 15 hours away, inside stitch. base..I don't know what shall i say this guts or noobnes..!.:p..
Some trains were like 3 seconds..some were like 1st attack with 100 axes, the 3rd attack having nukes..it was funny..:D

go home momma's calling..!!.:p..Don't post back.:p

DeletedUser

Would you care to show me his timed attacks? Because I can't find any nobles arriving in the same second after the last two and half pages of a merge with a swag player in his conquer history.

DeletedUser

Don't post noob things here and there..It's all prooved who is noob and all..sending stitch. NOOB trains and getting all sniped by me..!!..lmao...All who were attacking stich. were noobs...poorly set up trains...even no support nothing for nobling like 15 hours away, inside stitch. base..I don't know what shall i say this guts or noobnes..!.:p..
Some trains were like 3 seconds..some were like 1st attack with 100 axes, the 3rd attack having nukes..it was funny..:D

go home momma's calling..!!.:p..Don't post back.:p

Excuse me? You know full well I took every village under 500ms with timed in support because you got jack shit out of me and furthermore you did not snipe 1 train from me - this coming from the man who sent 100' of nukes with nobles landing behind them 5-10 hours apart

But off topic there, please continue everyone :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know of a good website to watch free video's online? :lol:

user_image.php

DeletedUser94346

Some of their players are also very good; special mention to Sir-Pheonix who some of us agree is AAA's best timer, and to a lesser extent Somebody That I Used to Know (though he's also a bit of a tool at times: 40 nukes at 2 stacked frontline villages?).

Thanks...sort of :p and i know about those stacks, thanks for reminding me - that hurt :icon_redface: I was led to believe he was inactive, I was proved wrong :lol:

ps. if you have the reports still, can I see what stack i hit? (me and greg were having bets on it til we realised we'd never actually find out without asking you lol :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

? Is all i will say on this train.. but i hope the close trains are better OR i will be BORED.COM ;)
Noble, 472|673 Haven (472|673) , K64 on 26.01. at 05:06:57:811 53:48:27
Noble, 472|673 Haven (472|673) , K64 on 26.01. at 05:07:23:017 53:48:53
Noble, 472|673 Haven (472|673) , K64 on 26.01. at 05:07:46:329 53:49:16
Noble, 472|673 Haven (472|673) , K64 on 26.01. at 05:08:02:215 53:49:3

DeletedUser108811

ps. if you have the reports still, can I see what stack i hit? (me and greg were having bets on it til we realised we'd never actually find out without asking you lol :icon_confused:)

I would also like to see the reports. please post it =D

DeletedUser94346

leave my "co" alone nub!

ps. if it helps he has gone back to his hole...happens to also be your mum's hole
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser108799

Just one thing therin if you have the guts try attacking any AAA member and see what happens dude you are a pretty noob that just can't get what people are saying AAA count this as a victory because they removed a whole tribe from the world making them do what they hated that is they made them merge if you guys had hated merges I would have had better died then do what I hated this shows how noobish you are not only you destroyed yourself but also led our allies coward now don't even try to show up back here