Apathy Serves AAA Eviction Notice

• Thread starter DeletedUser7158
  • Start date

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They had to fight 322 as you said, and them having a stalemate with you after this period doesn't mean a thing. If I were AAA, I wouldn't mind just holding the front with Apathy (while you got nowhere to noble), and simply gobble up easier villages from 322 to establish a bigger front with you. Do you think there would be a stalemate once they got more members nobling up clusters beside you? I think not.

If you wish to continue living in your little bubble that you guys managed to hold them to a draw...then go ahead! You guys picked the war with them for heaven's sake.

Say what you want.

And enough with the word 'honest'. It just highlights how dishonest you are :D

Over a long enough timescale, of course it wouldn't have been a stalemate; AAA are simply too big and can win it by attrition. We picked the war because we had no other options. You correctly said it "nowhere to noble", so yeah, we picked the war. What would you have done differently?

As for my honesty; eh? I was honest that entire post, right from complimenting those that deserve it, to my overall contempt.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil][/spoil]
Another boasting form therin
9c22c2618e76638aa4de135d0879f8b4.png

Already answered in previous post
f2aad7f269597f2a33b2ab4435d0cb4a.png

Do read before posting but i forgive you because you already said you have exam tomorrow.

What was boasting exactly?

DeletedUser105718

You've done something you were highly against. Come back at the forum and try to save face. At least have the decency to shut up for a while.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Atleast have the decency to type a coherent post. My own "face" means nothing to me; I'll quite happily drag myself through the mud and not come out smelling of roses. I'll even happily direct you to W53 where I posed as my female coplayer in order to try to emotionally backmail players that were leaving the tribe to stay. Didn't work, but in the interest of the tribe I was willing to try.

DeletedUser109674

What was boasting exactly?

You criticized yarr about their merge with Ninja and here you are ended up merging in wobble.Now you are giving reasons why you did it where you neglected all the reason yarr gave.
Note:Your hypocrisy is beyond me(Oh wait it is the most common thing in tribal wars)

Now you are saying AAA were just 4-5 caps ahead of apathy when i already explained the reason/plan so what i see is "empty shells of bullets"

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You criticized yarr about their merge with Ninja and here you are ended up merging in wobble.Now you are giving reasons why you did it where you neglected all the reason yarr gave.
Note:Your hypocrisy is beyond me(Oh wait it is the most common thing in tribal wars)

Now you are saying AAA were just 4-5 caps ahead of apathy when i already explained the reason/plan so what i see is "empty shells of bullets"

Yarr merged with the tribe they were warring, recruiting several players who at that point looked to have done nothing in the way of contributing. Wobble just merged with a NAPed tribe of players who were currently at a stalemate with another tribe - some differences. I've never stated all merges are bad - just most are made for the wrong reasons.

Considering all the blustering from people about how you were going to crush Apathy, "planning" for a war of attrition is hardly optimistic. If AAA are so much better than Apathy, why would you have to resort to that.

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]
Yarr merged with the tribe they were warring, recruiting several players who at that point looked to have done nothing in the way of contributing. Wobble just merged with a NAPed tribe of players who were currently at a stalemate with another tribe - some differences. I've never stated all merges are bad - just most are made for the wrong reasons.
So you are saying and i quote,"You will decide in TW which merge is good or bad"?(You can give opinion but you can't decide it was bad or good as long as merge serves the purpose)

Considering all the blustering from people about how you were going to crush Apathy, "planning" for a war of attrition is hardly optimistic. If AAA are so much better than Apathy, why would you have to resort to that.
1)AAA still here (those ~Last~ player also) and apathy is not.
2)You ran away like cowards and now you can do all the bickering you want but that doesn't not change the fact you are delusional.

So yes AAA is much better than .....
Oh wait apathy who?
giggle.gif
[/spoil]
Answered above in bold

DeletedUser

Does it matter how they win?

Attrition and keeping you landlocked are both strategies.

Problem?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Every single Apathy player is still there Rath. The tribename "Apathy" may be gone, but we're all still here. You can call us cowards all you want Rath, but at least we never sunk so low as to recruit you, instead rimming you. I seem to remember you even asking to join us mid-way through our op on you to save your own skin.

I have nothing against attrition (other than it's boring, and I quit worlds before it becomes the de-facto method of fighting later game). AAA didn't make us landlocked - our diplomacy did. We choose to war AAA to get over this. Unfortunately the activity wasn't there and AAA were able to stack their frontline too high before we could get the ball rolling. Well done on that count.

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]
Every single Apathy player is still there Rath. The tribename "Apathy" may be gone, but we're all still here. You can call us cowards all you want Rath, but at least we never sunk so low as to recruit you, instead rimming you. I seem to remember you even asking to join us mid-way through our op on you to save your own skin.

I have nothing against attrition (other than it's boring, and I quit worlds before it becomes the de-facto method of fighting later game). AAA didn't make us landlocked - our diplomacy did. We choose to war AAA to get over this.
[/spoil]

So now all you can do is throw some stone at me (yes you rimmed me ,it was 10 vs 1 situation where i held you guys away for 3 days when you were 2-4 hour noble distance away)
Feel free to show me where i asked you guys to recruit me :lol:

Now you just accepted your diplomacy landlocked you ,that clearly means you were hugging all tribes near you so what that make you?

Also you warred AAA to avoid landlocked situation ,where that leads apathy?(Disband)

So apathy was failed tribe who got here by hugging all the borders tribe and growing by eating solo account.
shame.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You "held" for less than 2 days, with it taking a grand total of 4 days to finish rimming you; and personally I was nobling 14 hours away. I'd have to ask Azzy if hes kept all the mail from back then, but rest assured - if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

We had borders with two tribes: 322, our long term allies, and Wobble - an on and off NAP that nearly broke down. Yarr and Wobble then went to war, so we choose to take out Last. Of all the major tribes on W65, Apathy have probably had the shortest diplomacy list at any given time.

Apathy are still here Rath. AAA haven't managed to change anything other than our name.

AAA have yet to fight a tribe more than 1/4 of their size, and then only because we declared on you... how's that for hugging.

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]
You "held" for less than 2 days, with it taking a grand total of 4 days to finish rimming you; and personally I was nobling 14 hours away. I'd have to ask Azzy if hes kept all the mail from back then, but rest assured - if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

We had borders with two tribes: 322, our long term allies, and Wobble - an on and off NAP that nearly broke down. Yarr and Wobble then went to war, so we choose to take out Last. Of all the major tribes on W65, Apathy have probably had the shortest diplomacy list at any given time.

Apathy are still here Rath. AAA haven't managed to change anything other than our name.

AAA have yet to fight a tribe more than 1/4 of their size, and then only because we declared on you... how's that for hugging.
[/spoil]

So correct me if i am wrong you are saying ,"You do not consider yourself as a member of wobble but labeled in wobble colour"

Those are the things which break tribe apart as no one want to see wobble breaking into mini groups like
1)Ex NIR
2)Ex Bunny
3)Ex Pencil
4)Ex TON
5)Ex Apathy
6)Wobble

You my friend are even worse player than i thought
thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're wrong, so consider yourself corrected. I am a member of Wobble - along with the rest of Apathy; my point is Apathy players are all still very much as alive as we were before. AAA have done nothing to change that, so can't really claim a victory other than they helped contribute to the circumstances that led us to join Wobble. They haven't rimmed us, they haven't broken any of the players or accounts.

Wobble know that, so trying to sow some dissension will do you no good.

And I'm not your friend.

As for myself as a player; you and the rest of AAA are more than welcome to try to rim me. Y'all will fail, but you're welcome to try.

DeletedUser

You're wrong, so consider yourself corrected. I am a member of Wobble - along with the rest of Apathy; my point is Apathy players are all still very much as alive as we were before. AAA have done nothing to change that, so can't really claim a victory other than they helped contribute to the circumstances that led us to join Wobble. They haven't rimmed us, they haven't broken any of the players or accounts.

And I'm not your friend.

As for myself as a player; you and the rest of AAA are more than welcome to try to rim me. Y'all will fail, but you're welcome to try.

Bitch..!!..Can you please elaborate those circumstances that led you join wobble..?.:O

Curios.:D

DeletedUser109674

[spoil]

And I'm not your friend.

[/spoil]
Lets just see that way
1)You declared on AAA and failed miserably
2)You took shelter from wobble
3)claiming on external AAA didn't win the war

I can't see apathy in w65 maybe where you came from that doesn't count as victory
Do not take my word on that i was blinded by tribal wars community when i saw this-
[spoil]
ba9ecf1b52db8223d2f8271bd790affa.png
[/spoil]

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bitch..!!..Can you please elaborate those circumstances that led you join wobble..?.:O

Curios.:D

Activity. Haven't you got some more internals to go eat? Honest UA, learn to time as well - you look like another Alexhol.

[spoil][/spoil]
Lets just see that way
1)You declared on AAA and failed miserably
2)You took shelter from wobble
3)claiming on external AAA didn't win the war

I can't see apathy in w65 maybe where you came from that doesn't count as victory
Do not take my word on that i was blinded by tribal wars community when i saw this-
[spoil]
ba9ecf1b52db8223d2f8271bd790affa.png
[/spoil]

Call it a fail all you want - we declared on you and held you off for 3 weeks for 4 lost villages. We've already stated you "won", but I'm saying you achieved nothing meaningfull in the slightest. I've praised the players who were worth it, but I'm still unimpressed by AAA as a whole. At 4 times our size, you should have made a dent. You didn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Activity. Haven't you got some more internals to go eat? Honest UA, learn to time as well - you look like another Alexhol.

Call it a fail all you want - we declared on you and held you off for 3 weeks for 4 lost villages. We've already stated you "won", but I'm saying you achieved nothing meaningfull in the slightest. I've praised the players who were worth it, but I'm still unimpressed by AAA as a whole. At 4 times our size, you should have made a dent. You didn't.

Well about timing, i assume you didn't see my timing till now..:).:p

DeletedUser

Never joining Wobble anytime soon they said. You guys are idiots for suggesting this they claimed.

Going for the safe and sensible option, fair enough.

DeletedUser

contributing reason there would be that he thought it would be a good idea to have Stitch. co-play - can't time to save his life