And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser

DJ, most of the internals were forced down my throat. When people started quitting on a massive scale, I had to take the villages on the frontline. Quite often, I have had to fight PFF for them. It was a matter of who takes them first, me or PFF. Not the way I would have wanted it, but you play the cards you are dealt or quit, like some people.

Lies. You were all like, "nom nom nom internalz."

DeletedUser

but you play the cards you are dealt or quit, like some people.

You act like it's a bad thing to quit TW. Sometimes I think it takes more guts to quit than just keep playing. If you think about it, what is there really to gain in your current position? You won't win, you won't prove anything, you'll just die. The only difference between you fighting this out or quitting right now, is the X number of weeks that you will never get back in your real life.

DeletedUser

You act like it's a bad thing to quit TW. Sometimes I think it takes more guts to quit than just keep playing. If you think about it, what is there really to gain in your current position? You won't win, you won't prove anything, you'll just die. The only difference between you fighting this out or quitting right now, is the X number of weeks that you will never get back in your real life.

There you go! You just proved my point! After all the big talk about 'surviving' a gang-bang, you finally come out with it - most players quit rather than fight and this is a fighting game!!! This is exactly why Choco is a bad player. He is great in attack, but appalling in defence. Any player who quits when being opped is a bad player in my book. The only players I could call truly great are the all-round ones and there are not many of those around. Celestial Monkey is a good example of such a player. This is what I strive towards! Talk is cheap - go out and prove yourself on the battlefield! If you delete, you have proved nothing! My personal objective is to prove to myself that I can cause as much damage as possible with the means at my disposal.

DeletedUser

lol, you got that backwards. zurtle was in the "gang" part of those gangbangs :p

DeletedUser106579

...and this is a fighting game!!!

Probably should have impressed that on Bela, huh? Interesting that you're now on the stand-and-fight soapbox when Varyag council was previously so keen on merging to rush this 'shitty world' to an end.

This is exactly why Choco is a bad player. He is great in attack, but appalling in defence. Any player who quits when being opped is a bad player in my book.

I might be wrong but I thought Choco quit long after the 'OP'. And I'm no fan of his, but his cluster in k64 was far more surrounded than you are and he defended it pretty well against 2 entire tribes, also with little or no tribal help, and apparently solo on the account. He had a cluster of villas in k53 but seemed to decide W69 was dead for him. Can't see how that makes him a worse player than you.

Oh, and peppering your posts with multiple exclamation marks doesn't make them any more valid. If anything, it's the sign of a deranged mind.

DeletedUser

lol, you got that backwards. zurtle was in the "gang" part of those gangbangs :p

Heh, when we first started attacking MoM, you outnumbered us 10 to 1 and were only at war with Oh Yeah! and we were still kicking your ass. By the time MM was strong enough to make a factor against MoM (for the second gang bang) you were long gone. Anyway, defended plenty of daunting odds since w18 through w56. One thing remains constant, it never has been worth it after the fact. I was always planning on making a Zurtle vs W2V thread after the world closed, and show all the sit logs of how it was me defending against them pretty much 50% of the time, maybe I'll finally get around to it, thanks for reminding me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your not wrong, mikabuk is deranged.

Yep, that's exactly what I am, deranged...

Ads, you guys took ages nobling Choco, my claims were done on time. Same thing happened with Ripple Effect. maybe you should look within yourself for signs of a deranged mind.

With regard to 'merges' (which weren't merges at all, but were simple recruitment), I was against them, bar Method. What's done is done in that regard, but I don't see you acting up about Jager's merges (which were actually merges, with 2 complete tribes joining Jager). But then, we have come to expect duality out of you, Ads.

Sorry about those nobles of yours, which just died btw...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Perhaps because your noble claims were empty villages 1-2 hours away? :icon_eek:

Your bragging about nobling my k54 vills, where I had no discernible cluster and just random villages amongst Varyag. And people say your ego surpasses your skill. :lol:

DeletedUser

Perhaps because your noble claims were empty villages 1-2 hours away? :icon_eek:

Your bragging about nobling my k54 vills, where I had no discernible cluster and just random villages amongst Varyag. And people say your ego surpasses your skill. :lol:

I didn't brag about it, actually. I simply mentioned it in reply to comments Ads made. I have no respect for Ads as a player or a human being. I do have respect for Axl and Jeor though. You, Choco, I have little respect for. You whine and cry about everything, never follow tribal directives (which you should in this game) and talk the big talk all the time, yet are a mediocre player at your best. Anyone can play great when they are the ones applying pressure on someone. It's game-play uner pressure that counts and you are crap at it.

DeletedUser106579

Ads, you guys took ages nobling Choco, my claims were done on time. Same thing happened with Ripple Effect.

Don't see where I mentioned anything about whether claims were taken on time, although for Choco I think ET started to hit about 3 days after the land time. So, you've clearly failed to comprehend a simple post.

I don't see you acting up about Jager's merges (which were actually merges, with 2 complete tribes joining Jager). But then, we have come to expect duality out of you, Ads.

Simple fact of that is (as we've detailed in numerous posts) that the merges were the tip of the iceberg. We're not the TW merge police but Varyag's attitude was increasingly disrespectful and we came to a point where being allied to Varyag meant absolutely nothing. So, you've clearly failed to comprehend entire threads.

Sorry about those nobles of yours, which just died btw...

Eh? I think you're getting confused...again. No need to apologise to me for your nobles dying...

So, you also seem unaware of what's taking place in-game.

The evidence for your being unhinged seems overwhelming...

DeletedUser

Eh? I think you're getting confused...again. No need to apologise to me for your nobles dying...

So, you also seem unaware of what's taking place in-game.

The evidence for your being unhinged seems overwhelming...

Hmmm...interesting...those noble-nukes of yours that just got killed...those were really my noble-nukes...confusion, confusion...

Ads, you are clearly one of those computer empowered teenagers. There's no point arguing or even talking with you, mate. Ta, ta, buddy...

DeletedUser108039

I quit because of W69. Once again, when I quit 71, the account was fine and dandy and the only reason i quit was because of a lack of time to deal with all the crap on 69 and play 71 simultaneously. So, Choc, you will have to get your revenge for my nobling your villages on some other world!

DJ, most of the internals were forced down my throat. When people started quitting on a massive scale, I had to take the villages on the frontline. Quite often, I have had to fight PFF for them. It was a matter of who takes them first, me or PFF. Not the way I would have wanted it, but you play the cards you are dealt or quit, like some people.

Lol what i am getting at though MIK is on 65 that was the same for shelly and me Alec dog and someone else quit on world 65 Nir front and i had to noble all them before NIR...... we where short D on the front with all the new villages they cried about giving us D and no one else would move Frontline we asked. No one would even sit us for the few hours of 2 days that we asked when we both could not be on. We found out about the merge with NIR and quit just before xmas break.. deleted acc weren't even going to let them internal us if Paul never asked.

You always say shit about that but its the same situation Mik?

DeletedUser

Lol what i am getting at though MIK is on 65 that was the same for shelly and me Alec dog and someone else quit on world 65 Nir front and i had to noble all them before NIR...... we where short D on the front with all the new villages they cried about giving us D and no one else would move Frontline we asked. No one would even sit us for the few hours of 2 days that we asked when we both could not be on. We found out about the merge with NIR and quit just before xmas break.. deleted acc weren't even going to let them internal us if Paul never asked.

You always say shit about that but its the same situation Mik?

If that was the case, then I would agree with you, DJ. This has been my story for the past month or more. People quit, leave me exposed, PFF jump them, I have to jump them. It's extremely annoying, to be honest.

DeletedUser108039

If that was the case, then I would agree with you, DJ. This has been my story for the past month or more. People quit, leave me exposed, PFF jump them, I have to jump them. It's extremely annoying, to be honest.

Yeah it is very frustrating. good luck as it will end up burning you out with TW. You have more patience than me and Shelly did to stick it out longer and longer.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is very frustrating. good luck as it will end up burning you out with TW. You have more patience than me and Shelly did to stick it out longer and longer.

Mate, once you have been through 2008-9 in the financial markets at the forefront of the whole thing, there's little that could faze me or make me nervous. Having to let 45 people go in 2008 was much harder than TW will ever be. When I remember those days and our derivatives book, my hair still turns grey :)