W67 Auto Updating maps! by nickjer

DeletedUser

So, you did give this information to the enemy, but you dont post it on externals? So, if you are correct then you have given the enemy information you shouldnt have and therefore can be considered a spy :icon_cool:
Well if thats the case then the new 'spy-free' tribe is no longer 'spy-free' :icon_smile:

DeletedUser88324

Just as lets say one persons opinion of why the tribes split might not be the rest of the groups ;)

No one likes the term family as its insulting. Hence why you lot don't like being referred to as the same. I would say its about exactly the same situation. Cross tribe sitting, shared planners, world chats together lol WAIT! Actually you guys are indeed more closely connected than we are. We don't have 1/3 of the connection you do. Maybe TPL and BARBLERS should be family as well then. As we are not running the same OPs it was nice to see the stats from all tribes. Like Viko said tho hardly matters.

It is not our problem you completely suck at coordinating and keeping everyone communicated.. Then again, with so many members (FAMILY TRIBE!!!) it's practically impossible to keep everyone communicated at all times..

DeletedUser

Away is still ran by the NUTS! council and both tribes are sharing the same information and both coordinating together through chats and forums as one. This is a family tribe. The difference between BARB and TPL that seperates us from being a family tribe is that we have separate councils and we do not share the same tribe. We both have a common goal which is warring nuts! This makes us allies.

It is not hard to understand but maybe all of you should be marked as NUTS! rather than Away as away was formed from the members of NUTS! But who really cares the map still reads the same as it always will.

DeletedUser112664

Ehm if you read back you'll know that's not the case. Seperate councils and only relevant info shared. And yeah I decided before my first post here that it's a lost cause to try and change anything. Earl is biased coz someone in nuts! Rimmed him way back lol.

DeletedUser

Viko, by not telling us the "real" reason makes us think what we have been saying is the real reason. You can not just say I disagree without giving us a reason and not expect to be ignored.

DeletedUser112664

Every member of Away so far said it isn't the case (including baron & side-duke), ad hoc your opinion doesn't matter because you're not in the loop/nor know our internal affairs. I wouldn't say it isn't the case if it is (what would be the point?).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is not our problem you completely suck at coordinating and keeping everyone communicated.. Then again, with so many members (FAMILY TRIBE!!!) it's practically impossible to keep everyone communicated at all times..

Yeah :( It's so hard trying to keep up with all the TW peeps. I envy you with your 5 friends. Must be so easy *sigh* You guys so wish we had a shared planner dont u? lol. Its crazy easier when you have spys feed ya everything right? Too bad ya'll will have to figure things out on ur own. I''m sure u will be fine tho since you have this world in the bag and all.

DeletedUser

Yeah :( It's so hard trying to keep up with all the TW peeps. I envy you with your 5 friends. Must be so easy *sigh* You guys so wish we had a shared planner dont u? lol. Its crazy easier when you have spys feed ya everything right? Too bad ya'll will have to figure things out on ur own. I''m sure u will be fine tho since you have this world in the bag and all.

I'm glad you see it our way. Better luck next world everybody.

DeletedUser55895

according to twstats barb is 74-8 against away. i think they are doing ok without seeing claims :|

DeletedUser

Well they can't be losing because they suck, it has to be someone elses fault. Clearly BARB have hacked into Aways computers and can see what they see. That seems like the only logical excuse, ah I mean reason why they would be losing.

SSJ Vegito

At least ops are being put together now, before it just seemed like clearing up inactives.

.dan.101

Spies give us nothing. Your OP on JARNAK was pretty much all close-range trains as well.

Shame you're all shit, eh?

At least ops are being put together now, before it just seemed like clearing up inactives.

Only took you >70 days. GJ guys.

DeletedUser110464

Ehm if you read back you'll know that's not the case. Seperate councils and only relevant info shared. And yeah I decided before my first post here that it's a lost cause to try and change anything. Earl is biased coz someone in nuts! Rimmed him way back lol.

Ha ha funny joke. You obviously didn't read up on what truly happened. Kinda hard to defend a front against 2 tribes when you can't even log into your account, and can only see you get defender of the day a couple times without logging in once.

Sure I may be a little biased since I had naps and alliances with nuts! at times during this world, but also "warred" them, if you can even call it a war. Everyone outside of nuts who played on w67 would agree that nuts! is the most hugging tribe in the history of this world.

I'm not gonna spam this thread for your sake of trying to make me mad so please pm me any questions you have for me or things you "think" happened.

DeletedUser

Spies give us nothing. Your OP on JARNAK was pretty much all close-range trains as well.

Shame you're all shit, eh?

Only took you >70 days. GJ guys.

Man you are SO GREAT at burning people! I bow down before the lyrical poetry that is Dan.

OP went fairy well imo. Jarnak got smashed. Had to be sat a great deal. Sniped with minimal LC. People found their balls and hit the attack button. Now the fun begins properly.

DeletedUser105209

Jarnak had to be sat a great deal? Pretty sure i was the only sitter on there.
Enjoy your 1 cap next time you wont have an attack break to help you keep it.

SSJ Vegito

Jarnak wasn't sat a great deal, he was under a lot of pressure yes but he dealt with it well.

IMO you attacked the wrong player.

.dan.101

Man you are SO GREAT at burning people! I bow down before the lyrical poetry that is Dan.

OP went fairy well imo. Jarnak got smashed. Had to be sat a great deal. Sniped with minimal LC. People found their balls and hit the attack button. Now the fun begins properly.

I am a poet. I always knew et.

It isn't often I find some body who chats more shit than me though, so well done. Sniped with minimal LC? So sniped. It had sitters when he went off, that's what happens when you have a tribe which works together.

Oh, and teach The Climb how to send a train yeah? At least sniping yours wasn't tediously easy.

DeletedUser98503

The OP on me (JARNAK) was possibly the worst OP i have ever seen fail, The only thing that was a positive was the cat, Which was only temporary damage as my villages are built up already :icon_eek:.

I was sniping with whatever I had that was enough to kill a split, When the trains were sent on the 23rd I was sat for 1 hour on that day of the trains being sent who also sniped some and that was while I had my dinner. & <3 CG

If you think 600+ dead nukes for 1 village is a successful OP then my condolences are with you.

Of course I was sat while I slept, Which happened every night even before the OP began just in case :icon_surprised: But apart from that I was always on my account.

DeletedUser

Jarnak had to be sat a great deal? Pretty sure i was the only sitter on there.
Enjoy your 1 cap next time you wont have an attack break to help you keep it.

Lets not underestimate the power of the number one, love. One idea can change the world, one player can change the account and one village can change the war <3.

Congrats to Away on your successful one village op. Next time hopefully they will build on that, im pretty sure ;).