Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont see us meeting a more dominant foe. We do know them as stated, we played worlds with them before, they are past friends, highly doubt they would leave our tribe.

I really hope you're wrong! The game will be quite boring if that's the case. There's also the fact that it is a game. Personally I'd rather go up against my friends, knowing I'm going to get a good competition, than recruit them and play the game unopposed.

.dan.101

Well with Theif's leaders leaving soon, along with a few more players, that'll be them done for. Good riddance really.

DeletedUser79609

This world is almost worse. You guys ended it so quickly by recruiting your friends and dissolving other tribes with your lame ass tactics.

Since when did Thief 'dissolve'. The only reason they were ever ahead of us is because they had more members, now we've evened that out, we are 2million points ahead. That's nothing. We are 43 days into this world, there is plenty of time for Thief to spark a comeback.

DeletedUser

I really hope you're wrong! The game will be quite boring if that's the case. There's also the fact that it is a game. Personally I'd rather go up against my friends, knowing I'm going to get a good competition, than recruit them and play the game unopposed.

Once you find a group of friends that works extremely well together and are solid players, it is impossible to play in a normal tribe. I enjoy a challenge in this game, but a challenge does not include busting your ass trying to fight for a tribe that does not work together properly. I have been in tribes that have "skilled" players and yet the tribe was still awful. Communication and team work might be more important in anything else in this game. The only other tribe I have ever been a part of that had this communication outside of the BFF players was XLR in W19. So yeah once you play on a team like that anything else just isn't enough. Being part of shitty tribes makes me quit worlds. I'm not going to spend hours every day trying to save a tribe when I know it has no chance because people won't work together properly. It is a game and we all play if for fun. Being with friends is definitely more fun that being constantly frustrated with your tribe.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Once you find a group of friends that works extremely well together and are solid players, it is impossible to play in a normal tribe. I enjoy a challenge in this game, but a challenge does not include busting your ass trying to fight for a tribe that does not work together properly. I have been in tribes that have "skilled" players and yet the tribe was still awful. Communication and team work might be more important in anything else in this game. The only other tribe I have ever been a part of that had this communication outside of the BFF players was XLR in W19. So yeah once you play on a team like that anything else just isn't enough. Being part of shitty tribes makes me quit worlds. I'm not going to spend hours every day trying to save a tribe when I know it has no chance because people won't work together properly. It is a game and we all play if for fun. Being with friends is definitely more fun that being constantly frustrated with your tribe.

So you know my good mate the legendary Jerry McCabe?

Since when did Thief 'dissolve'. The only reason they were ever ahead of us is because they had more members, now we've evened that out, we are 2million points ahead. That's nothing. We are 43 days into this world, there is plenty of time for Thief to spark a comeback.

Comeback.. Thief.. lol

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of BFF giving themselves a handicap you should become a bigger challenge.

Everything AL says: "No fairsies, you should tie one hand behind your back because you're better than me."

DeletedUser

Reason for recruits:

*Stryker* - Skux offered Deb nudes (noone could say no to such an offer)

SmahYaPastie - We all got sick of Bens whining and TIMMEH loved Lucy so we brought them over as a present for Tim.

Thinkdrafty - because he gave ryp a happy ending.

Heavyhanded - because he has surprisingly soft hands

AL, i didn't realise you were such a big Shania Twain fan.... (from now on you will be known as Shania)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZTK6xJ1Bw

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Reason for recruits:

*Stryker* - Skux offered Deb nudes (noone could say no to such an offer)

SmahYaPastie - We all got sick of Bens whining and TIMMEH loved Lucy so we brought them over as a present for Tim.

Thinkdrafty - because he gave ryp a happy ending.

Heavyhanded - because he has surprisingly soft hands

AL, i didn't realise you were such a big Shania Twain fan.... (from now on you will be known as Shania)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZTK6xJ1Bw

Can't argue with that. Love a bitta Shania oh-oo-oh.

You're still the one was written for you :*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dispite of your entire forum personality it is nice to know that you still have a good taste in music Shania.

DeletedUser

I agree. I had that on W2 with my Aten tribe. We communicated well and worked as a unit and as a result we were the best tribe in world 2 at that point. We had an enemy who completely dominate the neighbouring continent and we took them out with ease. It was fantastic!

I also had a friend fighting on the other side of the war, but also on the opposite side of the world. I raced him to 1m points and lost. Cracking laugh though, we were neck and neck all the way then he beat me by about an hour. Point is, whilst I agree this this game is made better by being part of an effective tribe, the reason that makes it better is competition. If you have no competition, even a great tribe will become boring.

Also, no need to put up with a frustrating tribe! There are always more people who can contribute to a great tribe...Still waiting for my invite to BFF :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe instead of BFF giving themselves a handicap you should become a bigger challenge.

Everything AL says: "No fairsies, you should tie one hand behind your back because you're better than me."

Baximus I will quote Sumner here. It isn't our job to create competition for ourselves. I won't have less fun with this game just to give my friends in BFF more competition.

DeletedUser

... meaningless butthurt-y drivel

We can't all be like you and dissolve our own tribes through lame ass tactics (cough w71 cough) or pretend to be someone else in order to gain access to an account and then leave the tribe (cough w65 cough).

BFF has faced more adversity on this HP world than any other tribe... early alliance gangbangs against us on all sides. Show me another tribe that has had more wars, and has been more successful. You can't.

Just admit it. You don't like us, and you will throw out any excuse you can as to why we aren't winning this world fairly, based only on your personal bias. Get over it.

DeletedUser

Baximus I will quote Sumner here. It isn't our job to create competition for ourselves. I won't have less fun with this game just to give my friends in BFF more competition.

My, you're a serious bunch....

...well anyway, maybe some tribes will band together and take you on. Make this world interesting. Someone's bound to try eventually!

DeletedUser75045

He said he wants to have more fun, how is that being serious?

Also, you say about tribes banding together like it hasn't happened already?

DeletedUser

He said he wants to have more fun, how is that being serious

Also, you say about tribes banding together like it hasn't happened already?

Technically he said he wasn't going to have less fun...it's a lot like saying you're going to have fun, but it's a lot less fun to say...

And just so were clear, I meant hopefully they band together effectively and give BFF a challenge, not band together and get mauled!

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm not really sure what you are saying Baximus. My point was that joining BFF maximizes the amount of fun I can have on this world. Primarily because most of the tribe is a bit crazy which makes the skype chat room very interesting.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the off topic story about W2 though baximus...

After a long day at work i love to read shitty stories about stuff that happened 73 worlds ago.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm not really sure what you are saying Baximus. My point was that joining BFF maximizes the amount of fun I can have on this world. Primarily because most of the tribe is a bit crazy which makes the skype chat room very interesting.

Well I sure hope it's more fun than this conversation has become...I said this game's better if you have competition...That was all...

Thanks for the off topic story about W2 though baximus...

After a long day at work i love to read shitty stories about stuff that happened 73 worlds ago.

You're welcome. I mean you could of just not read it, but good for you writing that clever response.

Status
Not open for further replies.