Diplomatic Incompetence

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ourselves. Recently whilst warring DI, our started to realise that this isn't what we're about, we should return back to our internalling ways :)

Lucky you ! Can you get me some villas aswell? :)
(Learning from the Pro's)

DeletedUser

So am Roman how did your premade go on this world? Maybe next time init. You should of took to barb nobling here Roman since it was clearly very VERY hard to cap one village for you. You talk a lot of trash about me Roman but yet again I have outlasted you <3

Xzu6Ap0.png

roman01

Come back once you've handled a big portion of one tribe coming after one man & correctly address BenEzra's points, seems a bit obvious that there were people & tribes desperate to remove me (at the time) but couldn't. If you're gonna insult me bruv, plz try harder.

You haven't "outlasted" me, why don't you send a train or two over here so you can proof that claim. Have Jess, TG, Matthew, Sam all anti snipe for you (and anyone else who'd like to assist you) just so you can claim how "good" you are.
:lol:

Besides, shouldn't be too hard for you... should it? Look at my growth! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

somehow i got a feeling roman will reincarnate in some other account down the line... Just like herpes.. very hard to get rid of.

DeletedUser

Come back once you've handled a big portion of one tribe coming after one man & correctly address BenEzra's points, seems a bit obvious that there were people & tribes desperate to remove me (at the time) but couldn't. If you're gonna insult me bruv, plz try harder.

You haven't "outlasted" me, why don't you send a train or two over here so you can proof that claim. Have Jess, TG, Matthew, Sam all anti snipe for you (and anyone else who'd like to assist you) just so you can claim how "good" you are.

Besides, shouldn't be too hard for you... should it? Look at my growth! :lol::lol::lol:

No one came after you rofl, don't blame anyone for how shit you are at this game. Yes there was threads made about you but that doesn't hurt ig :x You always claimed this "I'm better than you" attitude and time and time again you get rimmed like a bitch :)

Have fun putting another premade together next world, can't get any worse than this one :)

DeletedUser

The fact is that everything you've criticised Roman or I for is something that you are (or have been) guilty of, so please, Crocky, give it a rest. Stop trying to flame people in an attempt to make yourself look good, it's simply making you look pathetic and bitchy.

DeletedUser

[h=4]Matthew 25:41[/h]"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

rip in peace!

DeletedUser

@Stoned temple pilot, so what if its my sig, i played the account. Now if I'm not mistaking didn't you up and run when you got inc on w67? You're best off keeping that big mouth of yours shut (nod)

Sigh ... yes, mistaken again, I both left before the account was 'opp'ed', and announced I was doing so in the tribal forums, amongst other places, ask Jess to confirm :)

Fact is the hard work was done on the JARNAK account well before you had anything to do with it, starting from back when it was Dark Conquest in the MM Dots war, then Jacks outstanding defense of it later on

First rule of surfing, stay off someone elses wave :lol:

DeletedUser

Sigh ... yes, mistaken again, I both left before the account was 'opp'ed', and announced I was doing so in the tribal forums, amongst other places, ask Jess to confirm :)
If it helps, I also remember the thread in the forums and can confirm what STP is saying.

And to defend Crocky (keep everyone happy) he nobled those barbs because it was close to the closing of the world, he was inactive and just decided he would use up some nobles because he could.

I would usually say that 67 is old and off topic but seeing as there is nothing to talk about in the DI/NAM war I think we can make an exception lol

DeletedUser100466

World doesn't evolve around you roman and no offense btw. We declared on DI due to their aggressive recruitment policies towards us and nothing else.

DeletedUser

The fact is that everything you've criticised Roman or I for is something that you are (or have been) guilty of, so please, Crocky, give it a rest. Stop trying to flame people in an attempt to make yourself look good, it's simply making you look pathetic and bitchy.

Nope you are wrong, i criticized him over his shitty premades, i never had 1. Your entire statement is now bullshit :)

@Stoned temple, yes yes you quit right before an op happened, funny because everyone in BARB knew you were next and thats why you left.

What has the JARNAK account got to do with anything? did i brag about anything that was done on that account?

@Dylan, Everyone remembers the thread, but does not change anything. He was next to be hit but decided to run before it happened.

DeletedUser113515

War has ended. 10days since this thread was made. Now lets move on.

DeletedUser

@Stoned temple, yes yes you quit right before an op happened, funny because everyone in BARB knew you were next and thats why you left.

What has the JARNAK account got to do with anything? did i brag about anything that was done on that account?

@Dylan, Everyone remembers the thread, but does not change anything. He was next to be hit but decided to run before it happened.

Sounds legit ... :icon_rolleyes:

Just exit stage left mate, under the 'deluded' sign :lol: