Dharma Declares

Hyborean

Reaction score
x4nr54.png

Wouldn't put much store by those right now, though, things are just beginning.

Deleted User - 10618707

Dharma is probably the mess of a tribe out there, they kind of remind me of Venus from W71, they share wayyyyy too many traits, and what happened to Venus? That was smashed to a pulp by a tribe a lot smaller than them and coincidently it was W2V, woah, mindfuck. Let a reenactment occur!

Smashed to a pulp, clearly you weren't in either tribes. w2v was winning nothing until Venus disbanded.

DeletedUser105908

Good luck to all involved!

However, go Dharma & Bacon! :)

I wish I had more Irish people in my tribe :( it's filled with Indians and stinks of curry.

Deb, what's da craic ya eejit?

I am Northern Irish, can that not suffice? I mean we are the better kind of Irish as well :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108999

Dharma looks more like Bacon academy atm.. recruit a bunch of tribe hoppers/safetyseekers into them to go Bacons arrends. Nice.

Tribe Hoppers? I'm sorry but look who's talking. You've been in far more tribes than I. And you ran away before half of us did.

You're more intelligent when you don't talk.

DeletedUser93066

Tribe Hoppers? I'm sorry but look who's talking. You've been in far more tribes than I. And you ran away before half of us did.

It's in his Swedish blood that he has to post regardless how it makes him look :D

Deleted User - 10770065

Good luck to all involved!

However, go Dharma & Bacon! :)

I am Northern Irish, can that not suffice? I mean we are the better kind of Irish as well :/

You're the bad kind of Northern Irish tho :/

arabela

Nice to see finally Dharma chosed to get involved in the action and nice to see they didn't chose to go against Bacon. :)

Good luck to Bacon, now I don't see you losing this one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Smashed to a pulp, clearly you weren't in either tribes. w2v was winning nothing until Venus disbanded.

I was in Venus the whole time *sigh* I witnessed it fall from the inside, trust me. They recruited like, 4 Ex-W2V members in their core and failed to defend them, that made them -300 or something in war caps, then the rest pretty much fell from there, you were obviously in either tribe if you don't know that... But, kay, mr.knowseverything

DeletedUser114962

Playing Contra this time around, will tell you already I won't lose :( sorry DHARMA, try again next time?

DeletedUser100466

Dharma are impostors of our culture so they shall fall :icon_twisted:

Good luck both sides or multiple sides in 2 entity :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Core talks a lot for someone being carried by Kurji. :icon_wink:

I almost missed this through all the trash talk from past nobody cares about.
Thank you very much, we all know it's true. He does give me some time to sleep, though, so it's not all bad. By the end of this world, I'll turn that piece of coal into a diamond.

DeletedUser95593

If ngaz leaving contra and joining W2V makes them a family, does that mean Bacon and Dharma are family due to ioink?

Or have Bacon finally gotten fed up with the egoist that is nemesis? :icon_eek:

nowitsover

[Spoil]
NoneSPECTR06th October 2014 - 20:09:35143
SPECTRINSANE16th October 2014 - 23:07:412,606
INSANENone22nd October 2014 - 23:08:314,142
NoneINSANE23rd October 2014 - 01:08:414,654
INSANENone17th November 2014 - 00:08:1447,851
NoneTWD17th November 2014 - 01:09:4647,974
TWDNone19th November 2014 - 22:10:1953,882
NoneTWD19th November 2014 - 23:08:4654,103
TWDContra21st November 2014 - 00:06:3456,143
[/Spoil]
Spectr was crap and you left with me as well as we couldn`t get their leadership to organize the tribe in a proper way.

The other change - you might wanna explain it better yourself. I said bygones and even gave you a second chanse. One of us is a stand up person and one of us isn`t. I would rather avoid making things being personal and advise you to do the same.

TWD change; I got sick of repairing misstakes and sort out crisis in Insane. TWD guys were awesome and some of us got along before as well as they had an established organization so the choice was easy.
There is no one who can say that I didn`t do everything I could until I got fed up. I can put a list of at least 40 ppl who would agree.

and TWD merged into Contra.

You on the other hand.. there are pages of proof which can be put out there about what kind of person you are.
I wouldn`t open my mouth at all if I were you.

It's in his Swedish blood that he has to post regardless how it makes him look :D
Thy Mightiness calls me blond (dull).

Last edited: