Dharma Declares

DeletedUser

Dharma have done well, random caps so far. But they have taken villages and that is obviously the main aim.

Let's see how we fair once we start to strike back :)

Michael Corleone.

Choco everytime you post I picture you as Jeff Bridges. Quite an amazing feat.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

That's rather disappointing crim. Your mum will be rather disappointed in you tonight and I will have to be the one paying the price . You disrespectful gitt. Should backhand across your face and teach you some manners.

DeletedUser93066

So ioink carried Bacon, and now that he's gone they'll inevitably fail?

Why do you think we are so butthurt on the matter. You keep on amazing me Choco I think we are like hyper galactic soul mates yeah?

DeletedUser

Good job sniping for sure :) We hit a few stacks along the way but nothing too major, nukes are made to be rebuilt. Hope to see counter efforts from you guys soon <3

DeletedUser

dad1af2688854ee07af74d148ad77e40.png

Ouch. Kudos to tw news team though, your trains were tricky.

DeletedUser

Good effort from Dharma, quite a few managed to stick to the land time so it was pretty impressive, though we'd have to be even worse than we are to not snipe 24 hour trains. :icon_redface:

ad5e687631218a4f18889c950ac894af.png

Well done to rtm, and all those that helped sit/snipe for them.

Good luck to both sides, more to Contra though. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyborean

Reaction score
And on all these happy notes… and the ones which make me question the poster's mental fortitude... Another day, another stats update!
(W2V v. Dharma)
bimm3s.png

Fighting's still going, though it's tapered down a bit; in the past day there's been 5 caps on both sides, so it's pretty even. Dharma have used their initial element of surprise fairly well, being up by 18 caps, but W2V have yet to truly strike back.
(Contra v. Dharma)
2krgat.png

Few caps by us after all! Dharma's recent OP may not have been quite as successful as we'd have liked, but we're far from out of firepower and willpower. And I'm sure those defensive troops'll take a while to replace. =P
In the future as our front grows with Contra, I'm sure there will be much more action. As of now the most exciting thing is an intense, eagerly watched 1v1 between a player from both tribes. I only mention it because it'll affect warstats. =)

So let's try to keep things a little on topic, eh? I know we're kind of given free reign right now but the best forum posts are the ones worth reading. Useless spam is for instant messaging and skype chats.