Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108039

I like agressive tribes with no allies, so tannie makes a decent baron for my tribes. One action i disagreed with but my own fault for putting all my d in riots area and fighting the rank 1 tribe for a little bit of a challenge.

You can always start next to me on the next no hauls world and we can see who is better, i am open to challenges and will happily invite everyone to start next to me. I destroyed better players than you and i am sure i can do it again given the chance.

You still did not tell me who you were on that world or on this world.

I Am Monkey-D.-Luffy i am not hiding bro you are, come at me son!

And you can try destroy me this world if you are not rimmed already.

Deleted User - 10770065

Heartlessfool talks a big game for a guy that has been rimmed every world he's played o.o

DeletedUser113867

Heartlessfool talks a big game for a guy that has been rimmed every world he's played o.o

This is not true, we both know that but, I have been rimmed and i have survived and quit, i never last until the end as i get bored.

Being rimmed happens, especially when multiple accounts and multiple tribes attack a player. I am sure you have been rimmed as has every player in this game lost at some point.

Call me a big talker all you want but why dont you and dj start next to me in world 79? lets see who comes out of top? i have a feeling out of the 3 of us i will be top, you will lose because you will grow faster than dj so i will noble you first. Dj will come second but in reality he will know its because he was not good enough to be the first target.

DeletedUser108039

This is not true, we both know that but, I have been rimmed and i have survived and quit, i never last until the end as i get bored.

Being rimmed happens, especially when multiple accounts and multiple tribes attack a player. I am sure you have been rimmed as has every player in this game lost at some point.

Call me a big talker all you want but why dont you and dj start next to me in world 79? lets see who comes out of top? i have a feeling out of the 3 of us i will be top, you will lose because you will grow faster than dj so i will noble you first. Dj will come second but in reality he will know its because he was not good enough to be the first target.

do you often confuse your ass with your mouth ? sure seems like it.

if you want to try a haul world instead of waiting for a no hauls?? cause i would rim you on no hauls and easier on hauls as i can outfarm almost anyone there.

How about you name your account on this world if your even on this world?

DeletedUser112398

hahahah you all have such big ego's! Its a game ladies.

DeletedUser113867

do you often confuse your ass with your mouth ? sure seems like it.

if you want to try a haul world instead of waiting for a no hauls?? cause i would rim you on no hauls and easier on hauls as i can outfarm almost anyone there.

How about you name your account on this world if your even on this world?

On no hauls you would not stand a chance, you know how many it took on world 61, you admitted you needed a team to take me out. I am willing to face you in a hauls world, We can both play world 78 and start now or wait until world 79, i am willing to invite you to start right next to me so you have no excuses that its too far.

DeletedUser108039

On no hauls you would not stand a chance, you know how many it took on world 61, you admitted you needed a team to take me out. I am willing to face you in a hauls world, We can both play world 78 and start now or wait until world 79, i am willing to invite you to start right next to me so you have no excuses that its too far.

A team to take you out?????? when your tribe was 3x bigger than ours and we still destroyed you and your noob tribe even made your noob tribe disband GG you know you are terrible just face it.

DeletedUser113867

A team to take you out?????? when your tribe was 3x bigger than ours and we still destroyed you and your noob tribe even made your noob tribe disband GG you know you are terrible just face it.

Did your tribe win or disband? disbanded
were the rank 1 tribe riot attacking me? yes

Im sorry but your team outnumbered ours and your allies outnumbered us too.

I am that terrible it took you and a team to take me out, says alot about you.

so did you want to start next to me on 79 or 78?

DeletedUser112398

Why keep going on and on.

Can you put tw on your resume? yea thats what i thought, you two are such winners.

DeletedUser108039

Did your tribe win or disband? disbanded
were the rank 1 tribe riot attacking me? yes

Im sorry but your team outnumbered ours and your allies outnumbered us too.

I am that terrible it took you and a team to take me out, says alot about you.

so did you want to start next to me on 79 or 78?

You where no where near the riot front, and your tribe where our allies and you tried to strongarm us into lettig you guys rim one of our members because he was in your K. god you lie so much its insanely sad.

Our tribe won and your tribe disbanded so yeeeeeah ....

I will start next to you anywhere noob and rim you.

DeletedUser102906

i always like when someone predicts that w2v will disband,merge or something.
what about death or glory? nothing? :)

happy new year lolz :D

DeletedUser

Despite of all the talks, NAM won't win the world, neither will do Dharma or RoyalE, by the time the winning tribe is formed, most of the current heroes will become bored and gone, the rest will be merges and merges in new tribes... so my prediction - none of the current tribes will win the world, it'll b a tribe formed in the futire

nowitsover

Sending 200 prem over to andrewkins as soon as this person sends a pm about which acc. (and 500 to whomever happened to be right about how the world ends - when it ends).

Mod, lock the thread please.

DeletedUser113867

You where no where near the riot front, and your tribe where our allies and you tried to strongarm us into letting you guys rim one of our members because he was in your K. god you lie so much its insanely sad.

Our tribe won and your tribe disbanded so yeeeeeah ....

I will start next to you anywhere noob and rim you.

I had nobled into k44 deep in riot land actually, maybe you should check the stats before accusing me of lying, obviously riot reacted aggressively to my attempts to move in and were attempting to remove me from the area, even sending the odd cats to hit my far villages for fun.

You never said which tribe you were in and it could have been one of many. But if you were allies and then attacked, well done for hitting me unprepared, we have both agreed to fight next world so lets leave it until then, really find out whos better.

roman01

Given myself another spare moment here. I'm going to predict that an unsuspecting tribe will give W2V a lifeline due to their situation, and in time W2V will use this to regain ground and then recruit or join their fellow Contra (W71 W2V) associates in NAM. I will suspect that this will be the tipping point as to who wins W71.

Unsuspectingly, the NAM/RoyalE alliance was formed with the prior goal of taking out W2V. With sections of previous W2V in NAM, what will happen if W2V falls. Will krieger reassess or break his oath to stop all W2V "no matter the cost" or will he let the recruitment slip.

What makes this interesting imo, is that I think NAM recruited ex-Contra (partial W2V) knowing that krieger is determined to destroy the said party. It is something that will make or break the said alliance imo... I look forward to observing, if such a scenario would play out.

DeletedUser

Given myself another spare moment here. I'm going to predict that an unsuspecting tribe will give W2V a lifeline due to their situation, and in time W2V will use this to regain ground and then recruit or join their fellow Contra (W71 W2V) associates in NAM. I will suspect that this will be the tipping point as to who wins W71.

Unsuspectingly, the NAM/RoyalE alliance was formed with the prior goal of taking out W2V. With sections of previous W2V in NAM, what will happen if W2V falls. Will krieger reassess or break his oath to stop all W2V "no matter the cost" or will he let the recruitment slip.

What makes this interesting imo, is that I think NAM recruited ex-Contra (partial W2V) knowing that krieger is determined to destroy the said party. It is something that will make or break the said alliance imo... I look forward to observing, if such a scenario would play out.
I disagree with this purely because the former contra members have already began nobling some of their former w2v buddies, Evidence for this can be seen by checking CasuallyGamings recent conquers.

Maybe these villages were gifted to Casually but if not, then it shows that now contra have joined Nam they don't mind kicking W2v in the face a bit.

I agree with you on the Krieger thing. However I don't think w2v will get a lifeline from Nam. If they do then i think it will only be certain W2v members who are close to the former contra members who joined Nam but the rest of W2v will probably be eaten as has already started via CasuallyGaming.

Theres also members of NAM who stated on these forums that they joined NAM just to kick contra in the face, so if your prediction came true about w2v members who are friends with former contra joining NAM, I think you could see royal-e recruiting the members from NAM who dislike the former contra leadership because maybe these guys in NAM can accept NAM recruting people they originally told NAM leadership they wanted to destroy but can they also stand NAM also recruiting the enemies of their allies?

These two things could just be too much for certain NAM members to take.

I stand by my original predictions but if Romans predictions somehow come true then i can see NAM losing members who then join Royal-E to help them take out the former w2v and Contra members as there is old grudges from members in NAM against contra and Royal-e seriously dislike w2v.. so if roman is right Nam will have a split where members leave to sign up to Royal-e's cause against w2v and contra.

I don't see Nam recruiting anyone from w2v though, i think it makes more sense to eat W2v because recruiting them is to risky to tribe morale and also way to risky to their diplomacy which has stood for a long time and could win them the world.
-Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.