Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108039

Lol still so mad. I predict you "quit" right before attacks start landing on you again.

I predict you break off from dharma making your own tribe and eventually get rimmed. I aint mad dont take the externals seriously i just like the aspect of you two gonna talk talk talk then get rimmed rimmed rimmed.

DeletedUser50073

lets hope one of your 20 co's is on our level bruh but if not, i can make a script for you that will take you straight to account deletion just let me know bud

DeletedUser108039

lets hope one of your 20 co's is on our level bruh but if not, i can make a script for you that will take you straight to account deletion just let me know bud

The level of taking free villas and having them build barbs for you to nbole to get anywhere????????

We don't need your illegal scripts sicory bro got skills no need cheats.

DeletedUser50073

now you're just making stuff up but i could troll you all day you're so mad bro i predict that you are seriously frustrated right now in more ways than one:lol:

DeletedUser116682

The problem with this prediction thread is when ever someone posts something, especially about Dharma, people don't agree & call them up on it. We should really be respecting the opinions of others more & let the predictions flow ;P

I predict this world is going to get messy, starting with Dharma & Bacon defending Vs NAM, I believe this will have limited success as NAM just have too many villages on that front probably prepared to launch so it's really all down to the northern players to show how they can play. At the same time as this I expect RoyalE will continue hitting W2V & Dharma down the south, leading to the eventual split of W2V leading to a semi merge with RoyalE (because we all know they will offer places).
This will put a lot of pressure on Dharma & they will have to start fighting back. Dharma will hold well, not necessarily come out on top but hold out well, I see the south winning but north losing ground. While this fighting is going on, NAM will notice the villages RoyalE are starting to noble in there continent & start to react, leading to a 3 way world war which we would all love to see.

Only a prediction, looking forward to how it actually plays out.

DeletedUser113867

I predict HeartlessFool quits to incoming just like he did on world 61 when our trbe attacked when he played mynamewasstolen as the duke of east. well his lack of being a good duke formed the tribe that won the world so......

Also another prediction i will probably end up being a part in rimming him on this world just like 61 !

Also predict that when hes talking about people not having or being able to take a challenge he means himself!

who were you on 61?

I was rank 1 but all new conquers on your front and 9 out of every 10 villages were offence. I new that war was stupid and i needed time to wait. Suddenly my baron alyxar declared war and then said it was my doing, though i was offline when first incomings landed. Obviously i lost a few villages and then i did go yellow but i came back on the first day i was yellow and had incomings from my tribe before east was even disbanding, i actually spoke to some of them.

Ofcourse a surprise attack would cripple me when i had nobled from 1 side of the k to the other with little to no defence as most my tribe also new it was all in k44 defending my conquer in enemy territory.

My leadership was awesome, there was no issues until i went yellow for less than 24 hours, alyxar and co being quick off the gun to attack me was the reason i quit.

I have fought better players than you and won so i dont think you will be a challenge on this world.

Also you said you lost 1 village and then quit as it was over, but during the first wave walls are high and troops are numerous aswell, then walls crumble and troops die. If you quit because wave 1 failed and you cannot admit to losing.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkness jordan

I predict this world is going to get messy, starting with Dharma & Bacon defending Vs NAM, I believe this will have limited success as NAM just have too many villages on that front probably prepared to launch so it's really all down to the northern players to show how they can play. At the same time as this I expect RoyalE will continue hitting W2V & Dharma down the south, leading to the eventual split of W2V leading to a semi merge with RoyalE (because we all know they will offer places).
This will put a lot of pressure on Dharma & they will have to start fighting back. Dharma will hold well, not necessarily come out on top but hold out well, I see the south winning but north losing ground. While this fighting is going on, NAM will notice the villages RoyalE are starting to noble in there continent & start to react, leading to a 3 way world war which we would all love to see.

Only a prediction, looking forward to how it actually plays out.

i am with this dude not sure on w2v splitting but if they keep getting hit hard its likely :)

DeletedUser

If RoyalE does decide to hit W2V instead of Dharma.. it will be to their own detriment. If their leader is really that vengeful, they deserve to do poorly in the endgame scenario.

Was looking back through the thread and this post was very interesting. I think you make an assumption that everyone's goal is to win the world and get the 500pp and name in the history books, if RoyalE's goal is merely to get rid of W2V, winning can be reclassified by different criteria.

DeletedUser108039

who were you on 61?

I was rank 1 but all new conquers on your front and 9 out of every 10 villages were offence. I new that war was stupid and i needed time to wait. Suddenly my baron alyxar declared war and then said it was my doing, though i was offline when first incomings landed. Obviously i lost a few villages and then i did go yellow but i came back on the first day i was yellow and had incomings from my tribe before east was even disbanding, i actually spoke to some of them.

Ofcourse a surprise attack would cripple me when i had nobled from 1 side of the k to the other with little to no defence as most my tribe also new it was all in k44 defending my conquer in enemy territory.

My leadership was awesome, there was no issues until i went yellow for less than 24 hours, alyxar and co being quick off the gun to attack me was the reason i quit.

I have fought better players than you and won so i dont think you will be a challenge on this world.

Also you said you lost 1 village and then quit as it was over, but during the first wave walls are high and troops are numerous aswell, then walls crumble and troops die. If you quit because wave 1 failed and you cannot admit to losing.

You know nothing of what happened so why even bring it up? how can you class it as quitting to incoming when the ppl who are suppose to be attacking you are joining your tribe after the break???? and you know this. merge merge = boring whts point to play when you aint having fun in the tribe in the first place.

Anyway you ditched your own tribe on 61. we all know tannie can be a bit ....... maybe don't make tannie your baron if you dont want stupid stuff to happen.

DeletedUser113867

You know nothing of what happened so why even bring it up? how can you class it as quitting to incoming when the ppl who are suppose to be attacking you are joining your tribe after the break???? and you know this. merge merge = boring whts point to play when you aint having fun in the tribe in the first place.

Anyway you ditched your own tribe on 61. we all know tannie can be a bit ....... maybe don't make tannie your baron if you dont want stupid stuff to happen.

I like agressive tribes with no allies, so tannie makes a decent baron for my tribes. One action i disagreed with but my own fault for putting all my d in riots area and fighting the rank 1 tribe for a little bit of a challenge.

You can always start next to me on the next no hauls world and we can see who is better, i am open to challenges and will happily invite everyone to start next to me. I destroyed better players than you and i am sure i can do it again given the chance.

You still did not tell me who you were on that world or on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.