Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Understood, my mistake!

i do invite you to quote me where I said the words angry or mad? I said take a chill pill as your post was just very sarcastic and.. Bitchy? which I suppose makes sense givin your childish disdain for me :lol:. Gotta take every opportunity you can right big guy? All be it a shitty one.

any who, I guess my mistake on the initial post and quotes welcomed!

Edit: if you believe no one posts here angry, well, you're extremely wrong. Who ever said something you enjoy couldn't make you angry? :|

Deleted User - 10770065

Dam you Faze, you're the example people use when saying that we haven't had a challenge yet :X

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

All we need is for one person to defend and all those vicious rumours will be gone.

DeletedUser

Seeing as this is a prediction thread, I'm going to break the norm and make my prediction for this world's future.

Seeing as Dharma has continued their mass recruiting ways and taken quite a few southern players that were formerly of SU... it is almost inevitable that RoyalE will eventually make a declaration of war and continue eating those southern players (not of Dharma). NAM will stay out of this war at first, but eventually declare on Bacon and eat them up.
Meanwhile, W2V and friends will continue their successful resistance of Dharma invasion and more or less expand on the rim while holding Dharma to a stalemate in the central ks. Once NAM becomes quite obviously successful in their war on Bacon, Dharma will recruit the largest remaining members of Bacon (note largest and not necessarily best) and Bacon will disband. NAM will take this as an excuse to engage Dharma in war (especially since their ally RoyalE will be doing quite well in their war on Dharma).
Dharma will fall very quickly (they really have very low quality members overall), their remaining members joining one of three options: W2V, RoyalE, or NAM. W2V will capitalize the most on this fall, taking a great deal of territory and eating through the remnants of Dharma rapidly. NAM and RoyalE will squabble over end game terms and eventually realize that war with W2V is inevitable.
The end game war will be thus: W2V vs RoyalE and NAM, with W2V eventually capping another no haul world victory.

DeletedUser

W2V will capitalize the most on this fall, taking a great deal of territory and eating through the remnants of Dharma rapidly. NAM and RoyalE will squabble over end game terms and eventually realize that war with W2V is inevitable.
The end game war will be thus: W2V vs RoyalE and NAM, with W2V eventually capping another no haul world victory.

Dharma and Royal are both eating on W2V so I'm sorry to say but they won't be winning the world, and from what i heard royal only joined to eat w2v as revenge so can't see them letting up either.

DeletedUser42044

Dharma and Royal are both eating on W2V so I'm sorry to say but they won't be winning the world, and from what i heard royal only joined to eat w2v as revenge so can't see them letting up either.

We indeed start to eat them and we do not plan to stop . As long I am on charge of RoyalE they will never won any further no-haul , no meter what the cost

DeletedUser113260

Side 1: Tribes: RoyalE, Dharma
Side 2: Tribes: W2V
Timeframe:
Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 204
Side 2:
Difference: 69
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,609,371
Side 2: 1,001,451
Difference: 607,920
chart

Thats not including Bacon who have also nobled more villages off W2V than W2V have nobled from them. W2V surely wont see the final 3 massive tribes face off unless they plan to sit on the South West rim they have been jumping to for safety :lol:

The Oncoming Storm

People stop using bashers to try and break NAPs or Alliances.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CIVIL
Side 2:
Tribes: Dharma

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 7
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132,855
Side 2: 46,351
Difference: 86,504

chart

If RoyalE does decide to hit W2V instead of Dharma.. it will be to their own detriment. If their leader is really that vengeful, they deserve to do poorly in the endgame scenario.
Dharma is overall a very poor tribe though, only large due to their rampant recruiting of just about everything that breathes. The rim tribe Civil is successfully resisting them at this point, and it is only a matter of time before NAM/RoyalE realize that there is some easy food to be had within the tribe Dharma.

Status
Not open for further replies.