Gg royale

DeletedUser

Only reason he have such ODD is as he is supported by large number of players from very much every larger tribe outside of RoyalE. After seeing that almost half of the world supporting him I can give him credits that he really has a lot of friends.

Pff, please provide some proof of this. Sounds like some unbacked accusations at this point. You are just trying to make excuses for your poor attacking :)
If this somehow was the case... doesn't it say something about your ability to make friends? I think that others supporting meep is less a result of meep having a ton of friends... and more the result of a ton of people disliking your antics.

DeletedUser84716

lol patriot Krieger is a leader of one of the top tribes in W77 and have been so for a long time with a no nonsense attitude. That normally does not sit well with egotistical players. His stats speak for themselves as to a leader that leads from the front.

Sadly there will always be those that will want to drag down those that lead from the front. Hence the term it is lonely at the top. In your case, the underdog also often gets a lot of support. Your external campaign has been a good one I give you that.

Though a rank 1 oda in my opinion carries a lot more weight than rank 1 odd. I personally see your high odd as a tribute to the determination and fearlessness of royale in the face of your stacks and you should applaud your friends and tribe for giving you those stacks and not yourself or try to use it as a tool to discredit royale.

DeletedUser

Around 25 percent of d in my villages was outside of my account and that was already after rank 1 odd, quit trying to justify losing your war. You guys are even more sad than I imagined.

This big egos worry me. Look at you Royale guys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84716

lol No big egos here matey :) You don't hear us announcing our greatness on the externals. And pfff. prove your 25% statement.
And as for your losing the war statement, :) again you keep getting to the wrong answer thinking you have the right answer cause you are using the wrong equation. :)

Your argument is as empty as your boasting. ;-)

DeletedUser

Pretty sure I'd you beat a tribe 6x your size you would be annoucinng your greatness.

please stop throwing a tantrum on the externals Royale members,

#Acceptdefeatandhitdelete

DeletedUser84716

Nope don't mistake us for you.

No tantrum, just correcting you. Sounds a bit like the desperate lashing out of an empty argument.

#Yesyoushould;-)

DeletedUser

Why are you taking this thread so seriously lol. Keyboard warrior at heart? stop this needless violence. Please just congratulate us on our win and move on. It's all I ask for friend :D

DeletedUser

Oh shit meep just check-mated you with that response. This whole time he wasn't being serious and you were. Dues ex machina!

DeletedUser

What players? it's just me, Yak isn't even active anymore. He was only active when he was spying on Bacon.

Hi
I AM YAK.

You are not co playing me on BLT... Dream On sunshine.

Didnt think this through eh ?

BonerChief

Were you high the whole time you were in bacon? Just sat there and did nothing

DeletedUser42044

RoyalE ODA is better then next 3 tribes in ranking combined together and it speak enough for itself. Considering that trolling on external is only thing Civil members can do now, witch is understandable.