Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser103708

I'm waiting for these guys to eat their words when the dust settles and RoyalE start doing their thing...

just wait and see....

Deleted User - 10770065

Goodluck NAM, I might come back again considering it should be fun.

Wait what happened to my acc? o.o

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for these guys to eat their words when the dust settles and RoyalE start doing their thing...

just wait and see....

Aren't royale doing their thing as we speak? Internalling :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I bet I could go back a year and copy and paste some stuff I said on w71 and it would be perfectly relevant to RoyalE on this world almost lmao.. I even talked to Sam before we ever thought to join NAM near the start of this and put my opinion in that you'd be his long term bitch tribe :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who was hacked?

Big bnag brothers was not hacked, he let a co on his account and that co screwed the account. Nothing to do with hacking, he chose to put the co player on the account and that co player allegedly screwed him but there has been no proof shown, and big bang brothers is recapping villages.

Hijacked is the word i used, the co player was put on the account by krieger to supposedly help the owner but instead cleared out all the villages for krieger and his inside crew to noble freely.

I think that the hackers are in NAM, ive been hacked before when fighting a tribe with NAM players in and so i think that it is more likely to happen.

May i ask who hacked you on a previous world?
I was hacked while fighting you once, therefore YOU must be a hacker.. See how that logic works?
You seem to be the only person who thinks NAM is guilty of anything, maybe you know some truth and just trying to shift the blame.

You have prepared this war for along time that is obvious, RoyalE were stupied not preparing sooner as NAM moved backline players to the fronts weeks back aswell as spread every rumor they could about RoyalE cheating and stacking RoyalE enemies.

NAM have a history of nobling all over within each others cluster, i fail to see how that means we have been prepping for months, its hardly we have been doing any village trades like royal players :X ohh forget to mention that one did you?

Good start but i think you will soon find a good fight.

Thank you. Me too, really looking forward to it. I think this is going to be a very long war and its still very difficult to call.

zombie

Whatdahell? I see NAM was coward enough to declare on us when I was on vacation. Death will do you part NAM, I'm back and so will our villages :icon_twisted:

rodelxxz

just wait and see....

Goodluck Bro and the Tribe <3 I wish I could have played with you guys. ;( haha

DeletedUser

just wait and see....

RoyalE's "thing" consists of getting rimmed by superior tribes. W77 will simply be another notch in Krieger's belt denoting worlds that he has lost. Internalling and attacking weaker or weakened tribes are what RoyalE is best at.. and since there are no more weak tribes for them to bully, they will have to continue to resort to internalling and crying on the PnP.

DeletedUser

I must say that this war has the makings of a legendary one, I do hope that once Royele has sorted their internal issues they come a swinging. Best of luck to both tribes but we all know NAM don't need luck when you have DC to protect you

#indaddywetrust

DeletedUser113867

Hijacked is the word i used, the co player was put on the account by krieger to supposedly help the owner but instead cleared out all the villages for krieger and his inside crew to noble freely.

May i ask who hacked you on a previous world?
I was hacked while fighting you once, therefore YOU must be a hacker.. See how that logic works?
You seem to be the only person who thinks NAM is guilty of anything, maybe you know some truth and just trying to shift the blame.

NAM have a history of nobling all over within each others cluster, i fail to see how that means we have been prepping for months, its hardly we have been doing any village trades like royal players :X ohh forget to mention that one did you?

Thank you. Me too, really looking forward to it. I think this is going to be a very long war and its still very difficult to call.

You might have said hijacked but alot of nam players are saying hacked, which is untrue.

I am looking at the facts and stating that it looks more likely to have been NAM than RoyalE

Lets look at them

Basher of pigs was under attack for a while, RoyalE gaining no ground and yet no hacking happened.
Basher of pigs began to lose villages to RoyalE
Nam joins in on the attacks
Basher of pigs then states that he was hacked and named RoyalE (Saying Im not pointing the finger at RoyalE)

Why would you hack an account you have begun to beat?
Surely the hacking would have been when they were getting nowhere?
Nam had just attacked aswell so coincidental timing do you not think?

Your evidence is people saying that it was not RoyalE means people are shifting the blame, well when blamed people do tend to state it was not them. Well NAM have denied it was them so obviously they know something and are hiding it.

Yes nobling in each others clusters is what tribes do but for a while now you have clearly moved players to the front lines. Why else would you move a player from the 20s to k45 when there is no enemy to noble just allies and tribe members. It is obvious that this is preperation for war. RoyalE did do it but after NAM did so they were countering and clearly a step behind in the preperations.

DeletedUser

Stop arguing with heartless.

He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

#banter

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There have been a few cases of accounts getting hijacked/hostile take overs on this world. And to my knowledge, the far majority of those cases all had a direct link to RoyalE. If that doesn't say that something is a little off, Idk what does.

DeletedUser108039

There have been a few cases of accounts getting hijacked/hostile take overs on this world. And to my knowledge, the far majority of those cases all had a direct link to RoyalE. If that doesn't say that something is a little off, Idk what does.

Agreed, i don't know kreiger but from all i hear about him and what i have seen he has done to people and there accounts after the put so much time in to it is messed up. guy needs to get a life hes that desprate he would do that.