Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DeletedUser

Well done ruffs on losing on caps and having a tribe merging into gents, I'm sure that's a victory for sure and the amount of caps will now decrease :/

velcoro

LOL no tribe want to win this war by fighting. No ops so far except the first 2 from Gents side.

monstaz2

Velcoro there have been ops just you have not seen them. Lots of people in this thread make a lot of claims without knowing the full story.

DeletedUser117865

Thank you all, nothing will stop me getting in. Not even Sundays car crash :icon_biggrin:

Props to coco/Sara for her strength as a leader, player and friend. One of few on this game who can still be trusted and loyal.

Thank you Greg, it is all too bad it didn't work out we were on the same side, I respect you as a player and appreciate you as a friend. I wish you the best of luck in RL and all your future endeavors.

<3 :)

velcoro

Gents this gents that, why don't you plan a proper OP on gents before you start bashing gents? Stop crying on every thread lol.

velcoro

Velcoro there have been ops just you have not seen them. Lots of people in this thread make a lot of claims without knowing the full story.

Ruffs didn't plan 1 OP on Gents. Lust/Ruffs was a skirmish, I didn't see any ops.

DeletedUser116033

@velcoro

Lust did 3 ops on ruffs.

Zewei was killed off pretty much, famousinferno op i was the only one to cap due to good defending (sniped over 40 trains) and baldi had a local op on him, he sniped most too but 4/5 villas were taken in the op and scores of defense killed.

That's 3 ops in just over a week, please don't post if cant even be bothered to backread what has been going on. You make yourself look stupid.

DeletedUser91827

Gents just merging / taking in large accounts to stay at number 1 -lol

DeletedUser117702

Gents just merging / taking in large accounts to stay at number 1 -lol

It's actually because they are afraid of a challenge. What they have done ensures no challenge (war-wise) ever reaches their door step.

Sad right?

spincityfc

Everyone just seems to be angry at GENTS. Is anyone actually enjoying World 80 (well, except GENTS)?

DeletedUser117702

Everyone just seems to be angry at GENTS. Is anyone actually enjoying World 80 (well, except GENTS)?

A lot of peoples fun have been stolen in the most cowardly way in tw history, wouldn't you be pissed?

DeletedUser118039

A lot of peoples fun have been stolen in the most cowardly way in tw history, wouldn't you be pissed?

yes lol THE MOS​T COWARDLY WAY IN TW HISTORY another reasonable knowledgable statement by gangnamstein.

Giving up already lol... we have only 20 percent dominance right now, talk about blowing things out of proportion, I think regime and a lot of others would be upset and surprised to know that they aren't having fun and can't win because of gents tactics:) Good thing you let them know!

spincityfc

I've been doing this since World 12. I've never seen such a negative forum base. Even the Forums are dead with new topics/posts etc. But that's because there isn't anything interesting to remark on. Wars end within 1-2 weeks. One, or two ops happen and then someone merges. Feels a bit like groundhog day when someone declares...

DeletedUser117702

yes lol THE MOS​T COWARDLY WAY IN TW HISTORY another reasonable knowledgable statement by gangnamstein.

Giving up already lol... we have only 20 percent dominance right now, talk about blowing things out of proportion, I think regime and a lot of others would be upset and surprised to know that they aren't having fun and can't win because of gents tactics:) Good thing you let them know!

Jacob dearest please don't reply with an almighty article because I won't read it. Unless you colour the texts differently at every paragraph, that tends to attract me.

Who's blowing things out of proportion? :lol: I say you have stolen a lot of players fun (past tense) It's already happened Gents have already done it and your reply involve 'Regime and a lot of others' and how they 'can't win' Did my post involve Regime, others or winning? no.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117863

Jacob dearest you post on the forums like a bitch, please don't reply with an almighty article because I won't read it. Unless you colour the texts differently at every paragraph, that tends to attract me.

Who's blowing things out of proportion? :lol: I say you have stolen a lot of players fun (past tense) It's already happened Gents have already done it and your reply involve 'Regime and a lot of others' and how they 'can't win' Did my post involve Regime, others or winning? no.
If you aren't going to read or respond to his so called articles, don't bother responding at all and let others like Steve do that job. At least when Steve posts it's some kind of a discussion.