Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DVBBS

Well this is an interesting turn of events. Welcome to the table VIRUS.

DeletedUser

The top two members are the founders of lust, 3rd is a council member and wherever he is so is the rank 4,5 and 7th player. The rank 6 player is a co duke. Honestly you should try do some digging before coming out with random crap, Lust is an extremely close knit group.

I didnt even care to reply to this before because of the same lies but, is there some problem with the close knitted group?

Maybe this can help you out :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Fix-Lisa-Kartus/dp/1596680113

DeletedUser

Anyone from either Lust or VIRUS got some news on what's going on over there? Splinter tribe is starting to pick up some size.

monstaz2

As a final note from Lust I'd like to thank our duke Greg for leading us after I dragged him to this world. Thanks buddy.

DeletedUser116033

Everyone knew I'd be joining the army soon, if not a new leader for lust then it was always going to wind down to choosing where we want to merge.

I'm joining army with my final assessment for three days this week. Real life takes priority, can't do much playing during training.

monstaz2

I think everyone can understand RL takes precedence. All the best mate!

DeletedUser

Everyone knew I'd be joining the army soon, if not a new leader for lust then it was always going to wind down to choosing where we want to merge.

I'm joining army with my final assessment for three days this week. Real life takes priority, can't do much playing during training.

Fair enough completely understandable mate. Best of luck in the army, real life always takes precedence.

DeletedUser76845

good luck bro

DeletedUser116033

Thank you all, nothing will stop me getting in. Not even Sundays car crash :icon_biggrin:

Props to coco/Sara for her strength as a leader, player and friend. One of few on this game who can still be trusted and loyal.

DeletedUser116033

Well done ruffs on what? Last time I checked lust fights ruffs, and gents fights ruffs. The war will continue.

Ruffs leadership themselves knew I was only here for a short period, and that failing me being replaced that lust would eventually merge.

DeletedUser103537

Ruff beat Lust as they were forced to merge with gents. Pretty sure that how it went. As I remember hearing way back that lust beat control when they merged. So pretty sure Ruffs beat you guys in lust then. Also this is my opinion on the matter. So good job to Ruffs.

DeletedUser

Well done ruffs on what? Last time I checked lust fights ruffs, and gents fights ruffs. The war will continue.

Ruffs leadership themselves knew I was only here for a short period, and that failing me being replaced that lust would eventually merge.

And what was all the fuss about you not merging with anyone? Can you please read first pages of this thread again? Lying much? As i said at the first day of this war, lust merged with gents.

I just want to know what will happen to the leftovers, because as i said (again) they were going to be food. Well i have to admit i didnt see some leaving and making a new tribe.

Thanks god the posts are there to show who is right and who is wrong.

DeletedUser

Eledhwen why did you delete the post saying your members will either coplay an account or wont get attacked?

Edit: Also even if that is the case, which i strongly believe is not, that does not mean i or to be honest literally everyone was wrong about merging to Gents. I wouldnt even give a damn about the merge if you all didnt flame me for saying the obvious. It does not take a tactical mastermind to see those events.

Last edited by a moderator: