Drama Wars - The GOATs Awaken

• Thread starter DeletedUser112461
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10618707

Sigh, I wonder how w2v dealt with you in their tribe for this long (facepalm). Going to keep this short.

1. I don't think you get it at all, I'm not arguing whether eled or HD should get x villages, my point is that the same tax should apply to all members.

2. I would give them all 33.33 since that homeless guy decided to not work now expects handouts? Lel

3. I played w75 for just a brief moment in Norse, and I saw exactly how good they were :lol:, oh and I was in @Night chatroom for quite a while, so I saw how Night really operated as opposed to this Utopian view you are trying to portray of Night.

But hey, aren't you done with tw, or back on just to get rimmed like on w77:icon_biggrin:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
You guys are still talking about the merge tax issue? The simple fact is we knew we were leaving Freak and we didn't want them getting any of our villages.

Anyway if anyone in Vecan wanted some of my villages because they needed some growth/move to a different area I would have no problem with that :)

We have just been here eating some noobs

Side 1:
Tribes: Vecan
Side 2:
Tribes: Freak

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,603
Difference: 166,603

chart

DeletedUser116125

Sigh, I wonder how w2v dealt with you in their tribe for this long (facepalm). Going to keep this short.

1. I don't think you get it at all, I'm not arguing whether eled or HD should get x villages, my point is that the same tax should apply to all members.
2. I would give them all 33.33 since that homeless guy decided to not work now expects handouts? Lel

3. I played w75 for just a brief moment in Norse, and I saw exactly how good they were :lol:, oh and I was in @Night chatroom for quite a while, so I saw how Night really operated as opposed to this Utopian view you are trying to portray of Night.

But hey, aren't you done with tw, or back on just to get rimmed like on w77:icon_biggrin:
LOL if you where it would not really matter as nothing op or def related was discussed in the @night chatroom so im pretty sure you are lying about it or I would understand why cause if someone talked about something op or def releted they would get kicked from the chat and would have to face a harsh punishment.

Also I didn't get rimmed on w77 the inactive guy with the email changed the password on me and Josiah, if i did i would find nothing wrong with it, it's a part of the game if you face greater opponents and get rimmed that is not really nothing to be ashamed of. I have much more respect to those that fight tooth to nail and get rimmed then the ones that quit due to "irl" issues and delete once it looks like their tribe is loosing or applying to the enemy tribe to avoid getting rimmed.
You are 100% one of the IRL problems guy a player i would never want in a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

LOL if you where it would not really matter as nothing op or def related was discussed in the @night chatroom so im pretty sure you are lying about it or I would understand why cause if someone talked about something op or def releted they would get kicked from the chat and would have to face a harsh punishment.

Also I didn't get rimmed on w77 the inactive guy with the email changed the password on me and Josiah, if i did i would find nothing wrong with it, it's a part of the game if you face greater opponents and get rimmed that is not really nothing to be ashamed of. I have much more respect to those that fight tooth to nail and get rimmed then the ones that quit due to "irl" issues and delete once it looks like their tribe is loosing or applying to the enemy tribe to avoid getting rimmed.
You are 100% one of the IRL problems guy a player i would never want in a tribe.

I said nothing about seeing ops, should really invest in reading... seems like that guy on w77 had good reason to change on you, think i would too.

Though, didn't you just cry about quitting like...just a few days ago...do you not practice what you preach? Lel

DeletedUser116125

I said nothing about seeing ops, should really invest in reading... seems like that guy on w77 had good reason to change on you, think i would too.

Though, didn't you just cry about quitting like...just a few days ago...do you not practice what you preach? Lel
He also bailed on josiah and that's what im pissed about.
I really don't care about myself people can bash, backstab do whatever they want to me it's just a game.
But if people do stuff to my friends i get pissed. That's why I was pissed over what happened on w77.
Josiah that had been doing almost everything for that account got sold out.
My friends in w2v got rekt by the account i helped grow and there was nothing i could do about it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Vecan
Side 2:
Tribes: Freak.
Players: Tribalwars and chill?, ghio1, reinnyy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 295,704
Difference: 295,704

chart

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
ed6b222d6139608634d4a73b2509ea78.png

[/spoil]

Classy Cal, very classy. Cannot believe you joined Steves tribe. Actually. I can. You should leave this game and never return. Honestly. Credibility. Gone. Forever.

DeletedUser

He's telling the truth. No salt involved. People seem to never stick by their word and will try to justify going back on their word in anyway possible.

DeletedUser116125

He's telling the truth. No salt involved. People seem to never stick by their word and will try to justify going back on their word in anyway possible.
Think there was never any "word" that they broke. They made up with Steve few weeks ago. But I agree with what nebula did seeing the shitstorm that is happening in freak and avocado
Murph is salty over Nebula not wanting to join his tribe 100% sure that he would rather get rimmed.

DeletedUser90465

Murph....
You backstabbed 25 GOAT members to join Freak
You backstabbed 20 Freak members to make your own tribe again
You try to re-invite the players you backstabbed
Although Cal and I don't agree on many things, do you think he agrees with what you are doing?

Michael Corleone.

Never thought I would see the day where Im actually rooting for al murph.

DeletedUser90465

Why would you root for MURPH? I haven't declared war or betrayed him. All he's done this world is backstab people.

You're acting as if Vecan is a stable tribe that will last long enough to fight whatever tribe I make :p

DeletedUser

Out of the tribes contending the N/W I'm rooting for NBD.

go NBD!