NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

Brick Tamland

Wait your max points was 84k??!! And you try to mock NAM? Wow... Honestly i'm amazed XD

DeletedUser

Well this is a new account, duhhh.
I'm mocking NAM for killing turtles with low morale who would have been very useful xD
I think I am right in doing so... right? Or did I somehow start playing a different game

Brick Tamland

well you guys wouldn't be useful once ANY nobled you guys. NAM just tried to mitigate the losses through nobleing INT before ANY could get to them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well this is a new account, duhhh.
I'm mocking NAM for killing turtles with low morale who would have been very useful xD
I think I am right in doing so... right? Or did I somehow start playing a different game

INT weren't useful at all on this world, yes some of your members sent a D or 2 but other than that you were a useless tribe sitting on the rim nobling all me barbs.

DeletedUser

And again I shall point out the fact that we were told not to noble Khan, W2V and ANY. The only direction we could go was up and that means nobling barbs and new players.

I for one didn't noble barbs (only nobled 1 actual barb xD) and ANYway ANY wasn't getting very far nobling us.
But hey, what can ya do. What's done is done

DeletedUser

And again I shall point out the fact that we were told not to noble Khan, W2V and ANY. The only direction we could go was up and that means nobling barbs and new players.

I for one didn't noble barbs (only nobled 1 actual barb xD) and ANYway ANY wasn't getting very far nobling us.
But hey, what can ya do. What's done is done

Rip, INT were free to noble whoever they wanted, we encouraged you guys to get new villages on the north western front and all. Only time we told you not to noble a certain player of khan or w2v was when we opd them and cleared out everything.

DeletedUser115738

well you guys wouldn't be useful once ANY nobled you guys. NAM just tried to mitigate the losses through nobleing INT before ANY could get to them.

Not entirely true. Any wasn't going to noble out INT. Yes they did take some villages but it looked more like their job was to weaken INT, because as soon as NAM started to attack ANY stopped. So it was never their job to noble INT.

As far as being able to noble any where again not entirely true. The INT leadership put out the word that the job of INT was to noble o the rim in order to keep the rear area clear. Then build up so as to be the support for NAM. Shortly after that the Duke and a few others left for NAM. After that NAM started nobbling the barbs in the rear area. In short it was a setup from the beginning. Nothing was going to save INT and to say things like mitigating losses and such is just not the case.

Oh and I'm sure several in NAM knew nothing of this because when ANY first attacked and support was requested, they were told to do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NAM you going to war with ANY yet? All the ground we gained needs to be gotten back

roman01

Oh you mean in that 3h we were attacking you? Lol.

He probably means the 110-120 nukes ANY spent on an 18k pointer INT'er with 44% morale just for one village and a recap, giving said player DoTD.

DeletedUser114961

He probably means the 110-120 nukes ANY spent on an 18k pointer INT'er with 44% morale just for one village and a recap, giving said player DoTD.

Mhmmm.

619sXqo.png

DeletedUser117362

You can have as many as you want.
Not like we had anything else to do with them at the time.

Brick Tamland

Dont worry, NAM are just upset because they're fighting a lost battle ;(

arabela

You should reformulate,"NAM is still fighting, even chances for them to win are small" :p

Yes, as long as we are still here and fighting, battle isn't lost YET! For some of us, this is the point where fun starts. :)