Real War Declaration (without cats this time)

• Thread starter DeletedUser42044
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

Me IRL right now

giphy.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to clarify a few things. AM offered us a NAP under the condition we give up all of our k44 villages. We saw what they did to NAM in w83 so we did not trust this offer. AM started NAPing all the tribes around us. They had a NAP with Valar, Wipe and NUTZ and began nobling barbs on our borders. It was clear to both sides for a while that something was going to happen. Both of us had one area to expand once we cleaned up our own zones. Also AM struck at us originally with the nobling of Ironhulk who fed them villages (we have reports of his troops in their villages as support to empty).

Krieger offered us to merge months back. When I was duking I refused this offer because I wanted the best for all my players and was doing my all to look after my team. We had a team strong enough to go up against AM and who knows what would happen? All I cared about was giving it a good fight and having some fun.

I quit a few weeks back due to my upcoming end of year exams and set Cosmin as duke along with Power. It seems that after I left they decided they will accept Kriegers offer to merge. One thing I do not understand; how the hell is it fun to merge and hug your way to the top? Destroying everyones enjoyment of the game by recruiting their tribemates then nobling them for free. Regardless of how low that is I just can't comprehend how it is fun to not even fight a war. I was keen for this war as people in AM can confirm.

It is disappointing that AM stoops to such tactics to try gain a points advantage over the world. Tactics like that are what are making this game so damn boring. I guess I'll say my farewells to the players of this world, if my account is here when I finish school I will return otherwise I guess that's how the game goes.

Vanelmo, Melawankao, Bigjdaddy and Ragnar you have all been great teammates. Skyhawk3 you always stepped up when needed. Thank you so much for everything, you guys are what made this world worth it.

Graham, my first co ever. Glad to have you here and glad that to the end you would have stayed true if you weren't co playing players who decided to leave the moment you merged across.

The players that went across, you were all good players and I believe if the leadership had said to stick around you would have gone with that. Zach and your group on Harambe you were great despite everyone calling you a noob you were fantastic and a team player.

Power, thanks for stepping up as duke to try and help. I don't agree with what you did but I understand where you came from and I respect the effort you put in to try keep people going.

My co player Stian, you just play to fight and when it comes to war you always step it up. Thanks for the ride.

I guess congratulations are in order to AM for merging in the top points players of UV. We were offered this deal many times and asked to join many times but I guess different people find different things fun.

We never came just to win, we wanted to give a good fight and have some fun doing it. Merge tactics only make this game more boring and moves like this make even more people quit. One by one people get sick of spending months with a team only to be betrayed and decide they've had enough with the game.

[19/08/2016 11:57:18 PM] 13. Krieger: if i was on your place if i plan to win this world i would not count much on UV
[19/08/2016 11:57:31 PM] James: Hmm
[19/08/2016 11:57:35 PM] 13. Krieger: people recruited on rim are generally bad
[19/08/2016 11:57:36 PM] James: Loyalty to tribe is important to me
[19/08/2016 11:57:41 PM] James: I think you'd agree
[19/08/2016 11:57:47 PM] James: Loyalty to tribe is the most important thing
[19/08/2016 11:58:35 PM] 13. Krieger: yeah but if you dont have many followers i would not count much to that tribe
[19/08/2016 11:59:04 PM] James: Ah well
[19/08/2016 11:59:06 PM] 13. Krieger: several times i disbanded my tribe to merge my friends that coutn contribute to other stronger tribe
[19/08/2016 11:59:25 PM] James: So what are you saying
[19/08/2016 11:59:55 PM] 13. Krieger: i say if you want to progress you shoudl consider all the options

[24/08/2016 12:17:37 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Btw, are u sure u guys dont want to join us
[24/08/2016 12:17:40 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: ?
[24/08/2016 12:17:55 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Seems is the only other way to get it done with
[24/08/2016 12:18:08 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Since u dont want to give those villas
[24/08/2016 12:18:13 AM] James: Oh believe me it'd be great to be able to chill
[24/08/2016 12:18:19 AM] James: And be in AM, own the rim
[24/08/2016 12:18:23 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Yes
[24/08/2016 12:18:29 AM] James: my account would be fed AF that is true no denying
[24/08/2016 12:18:30 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Why we cant do this?
[24/08/2016 12:18:39 AM] James: Because my god damn sense of loyalty haha
[24/08/2016 12:18:42 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: I cant get another way
[24/08/2016 12:18:48 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Not only u
[24/08/2016 12:18:54 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Get few of your mates
[24/08/2016 12:18:56 AM] James: Who
[24/08/2016 12:18:58 AM] James: How many
[24/08/2016 12:19:00 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: That worth
[24/08/2016 12:19:03 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: Let me see
[24/08/2016 12:19:07 AM] James: How many can you take
[24/08/2016 12:19:14 AM] Multiple Wargasms - Arabela: How much he would take
[24/08/2016 12:20:10 AM] James: but my thought is
[24/08/2016 12:20:16 AM] James: if im willing to ditch UV, why would you trust me
[24/08/2016 12:20:25 AM] James: Why would I be worth sh*t
[24/08/2016 12:20:30 AM] James: if I left my tribe for you guys

[9/09/2016 9:21:47 PM] Cosmin: that b*tch keeps asking me to join AM
[9/09/2016 9:22:01 PM] Cosmin: me and most of the top players from here.
[9/09/2016 9:22:22 PM] Graham Grahams - Will: Hehe
[9/09/2016 9:22:33 PM] Graham Grahams - Will: They don't want to fight us
[9/09/2016 9:22:50 PM] Cosmin: I will ask her for support.
[9/09/2016 9:24:53 PM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: ara asked you to join again?
[9/09/2016 9:25:01 PM] Cosmin: every day

Sorry that I typed out so much; this is the first time I've checked TW in a few weeks because my co player informed me what happened. Have fun all :)

DeletedUser54543

Ok James. Here is the thing. Nobody planned to join AM after you left. When you get 2 banned accounts 2 days after you quit, 2 yellow accounts, 3 co players that leave accounts ( co players that kept the accounts going ) because their owners did not give a sh.t about anything, and players that pull back support from front line after they get faked in a safe tribe area,you don't feel like playing anymore. Waste of my time and my money. I actually quit playing right after you. My wife was on the account having fun. I was asked to comeback and play with AM. I said yes. You know i don't play in a tribe if its not worth my time . I play to win, to win the world. Till the last second i actually thought we can win vs AM. But that is not the case when people leave, get banned or quit. You of all people should know i tried my very best for the tribe, despite you making mistake after mistake in all areas, player wise, duke wise, external wise, internal wise. Everybody got fed up with you since the Necro incident. Thats why Tom and Adam quit duking, thats why i left council, thats why Necro quit after merging. The only reason i joined the council in the first place was because the tribe, leadership wise, was doing so many mistakes, that could affect my invested time and money into the game. All i wanted to do is help. Despite all arguments from here to the Moon, you still did your own stuff. And the tribe took the hit. To be honest that could have been fixed, we where going forward , even with those mistakes. But when people, quit, get banned, leave, are noobs, its not worth it anymore. PIayers wanted to quit long time ago, i convinced them to stay, and keep playing, promised that things will change, that i will do my best. I tried my best, but my best was not good enough . I had no ideea that you will have exams and stuff. You left, your co's where offline. IF you actually cared about UV or the players in it, you could have made sure someone will actually play your acc while you leave. You did not. Others did the same thing. Leave and not care, while i had 100k defensive troops in their villas on the front line. I had more def to their villas then to mine. I was asked to duke after you left. And i did. but cant play and sit half the tribe or wake up with barbs all over the place. It is just a waste of time. The result will be the same. Sh.t happens. move along.
gl with your exams

DeletedUser117791

Please don't bring me or Adam into this. Yes it is true I quit Duking but there were many factors involved in that, the smallest of which was I was disillusioned with some of the decisions made, the largest of which was I didn't have the free time I felt was needed to do the job. Also Necropolis. didn't quit, he was kicked off the account he merged into because he threatened to suicide the accounts troops over some petty dispute in the council.

Now I understand why you left and why the others left but that doesn't change the fact that you all threw me and the remaining active accounts to the wolves to save your own asses. Yeah you tried to fight for us blah blah, still doesn't change what happened though. What makes it worse is that I stuck up for you in the council (If your who i think you are) on more than one occasion, your antics were not well received by most but I tried to back you up because a lot of the time you did make good points, you just didn't present them that well at times.

Its quite funny that I could have saved myself if I had only reached out to an old comrade from a previous world sooner but oh well, these things happen. Adam and I will fight to the last, or until W90 starts, whichever is first.

I hope I don't meet any of you again.

Regards
Ragnar the Destroyer (Tom)

DeletedUser78112

Poor showing from UV but it was expected from the start after seeing what they could do vs an inactive account.

DeletedUser115558

One tribe full of Inactives and sitter accounts Merge with Another Tribe with the Same characteristics

You_Rock.gif

pogo777

#HelloKittyForWorldDomination ;)
IMO, kitty won't last long in this world and will just get knocked out sooner or later c:

And if all of that shit was going on in UV, hell no would it have lasted at all. Yes, loyalty is great in a tribe, but when only 3-5 people are devoted to a tribe and the rest are either account sat or just inactive, while the rest of the CO-players are leaving, then it won't work, no matter the amount of devotion someone may have to the tribe itself. UV was a trial and error tribe that should have just merged into AM and taken their offer rather than trying to resist AM.

Just my "two sense" about it. I don't know much, just going off what i'm reading in this post.

Also Axis, ill save you some popcorn :)

DeletedUser42044

Recruiting 4 players from 20+ tribe is better named selective recruitment then merge. In my 10 years TW experience, I doubt I witnessed any wars between two larger tribe that end up by complete annihilation of one side without shifting few players from loosing to winning side.

DeletedUser117791

IMO, kitty won't last long in this world and will just get knocked out sooner or later c:

And if all of that shit was going on in UV, hell no would it have lasted at all. Yes, loyalty is great in a tribe, but when only 3-5 people are devoted to a tribe and the rest are either account sat or just inactive, while the rest of the CO-players are leaving, then it won't work, no matter the amount of devotion someone may have to the tribe itself. UV was a trial and error tribe that should have just merged into AM and taken their offer rather than trying to resist AM.

Just my "two sense" about it. I don't know much, just going off what i'm reading in this post.

Also Axis, ill save you some popcorn :)

There was more than 3-5 active/devoted accounts in UV, I see 7 of them in Kitty just for starters. Then of course there are the ones that left and joined AM, oh and the one that joined 404. But I guess we can't call them devoted can we lol Then theres still maybe 1-2 more that are still tribeless.

So lets say thats 14-15 active/devoted accounts, 6 or 7 of of them on the frontline with AM that were waiting for leadership to organize an OP against AM, an OP that we were told was coming once rim OPs in K53 were finished. But the OP never came and perhaps there was no intention to OP at all...

I don't know how long Power and Cosmin were in talks with AM but I can safely assume it had been ongoing for at least 2 days as of the time they left. Such things usually take a few days to iron out the details and what not so lets say they began talks 3-4 days before they left. 3-4 days before they left is less than half the time they were in command of the tribe but not by much. IMO they quit before they had even tried but I guess thats debatable, I don't know how much effort they actually put in behind the scenes before coming to the conclusion that the situation was hopeless.

pogo777

There was more than 3-5 active/devoted accounts in UV, I see 7 of them in Kitty just for starters. Then of course there are the ones that left and joined AM, oh and the one that joined 404. But I guess we can't call them devoted can we lol Then theres still maybe 1-2 more that are still tribeless.

So lets say thats 14-15 active/devoted accounts, 6 or 7 of of them on the frontline with AM that were waiting for leadership to organize an OP against AM, an OP that we were told was coming once rim OPs in K53 were finished. But the OP never came and perhaps there was no intention to OP at all...

I don't know how long Power and Cosmin were in talks with AM but I can safely assume it had been ongoing for at least 2 days as of the time they left. Such things usually take a few days to iron out the details and what not so lets say they began talks 3-4 days before they left. 3-4 days before they left is less than half the time they were in command of the tribe but not by much. IMO they quit before they had even tried but I guess thats debatable, I don't know how much effort they actually put in behind the scenes before coming to the conclusion that the situation was hopeless.

Okay, when you give me numbers like that i respect the loyalty idea previously discussed about. I did not realize the numbers were that high overall, although it did seem as though the numbers were low when you complained about how the tribe was just in shatters after everything that went on...

DeletedUser

For those of you who do not know, I play on the Power account, and I am going to provide my point of view on exactly how i saw things... Only thing that can shed some light on the situation is the truth. Can't we all agree?

One thing I want to refute for the sake of argument... I will start with that.

I quit a few weeks back due to my upcoming end of year exams and set Cosmin as duke along with Power.

James you left on Tuesday... It has not been a few weeks. Think this is important in showing simply how dire the situation was, and who would receive the responsibility for the downfall.
Anyone requesting evidence of this it will be shown in a spoiler at the end of the post detailing my talk with James at the beginning of the week.

Moving forward...

I joined UV August 8th, and was in UV until it's collapse the 1st of October... We saw a fair portion of things occur throughout that period of time. I could clearly see issues starting to form as people were becoming inactive, and were sitting on their troops and were not doing anything of value within the tribe.
I wasn't accepted in the council group until the 2nd or 3rd of September, it was at that point that I really was able to see even behind the scenes just how bad things in UV were going. There was quite a bit of indecision and questionable decisions...

Guess the biggest mistakes were taking too damn long to make a decision on coordinating operations on the rim, we did a fair portion of the work in that respect... If we were quicker about doing this, it would have kept players more interested I think. Gave them something to do other than build their villages & easily take internals.

Neon Hitch operation was a big mistake as well, Cosmin kind of shed some light on his point of view to me, and it completely opened my eyes as to how far and low UV has fallen... James was bored and wanted to launch some nukes, and I can respect that. We lost our opportunity to move in K33... Screwed ourselves there.

The tribe had fallen a lot sooner than it appeared to the world really... As members of the tribe told me "James managed to piss everyone off..."

So when the need arose to send support and supply nukes for any aggressive action against AM, I had absolutely no response. No one cared, and I sent a circular imploring the tribe to buy into the system... It was too late.

9ccf12fb8110783c958fe5721fd35027.png

Inactivity was the demise for UV... Questionable leadership led it to that position.

At particular time (Last Week Sunday), Cosmin and I got into a massive argument... I really didn't like Cosmin at all until that argument, several times just wanted to dismiss him to piss him of. It's funny seeing him go off on a tangent sometimes, but he has a point more often than not. I would happily put my neck on the line for Cosmin now, great guy. Anyways that conversation with Cosmin really opened my eyes. I saw just how bad UV was at that exact moment, and I wanted no part of it. I did not desire to take the blame for UV's downfall, I was given a tribe that had failed and was given the task of repairing it. Right around the same time, that the power of AM was preparing and prepping an assault against UV.

I proceeded the following day to tell James that I was stepping down as his co duke... I wasn't getting through to the tribe, and maybe someone else would? James swore 64 times, and then told me how he needed to quit playing because of his exams. Very convenient time no? Anyways...

I went to Cosmin and we spoke...
[9/28/2016 3:48:43 PM] Ben (Power): What's your honest opinion on what'll happen moving forward
[9/28/2016 3:48:51 PM] Ben (Power): Between 2 of us
[9/28/2016 3:49:08 PM] Cosmin: if we don't get players on james and sky, we will get rekt. slowly
[9/28/2016 3:49:11 PM] Cosmin: but we will.
[9/28/2016 3:49:50 PM] Ben (Power): More likely quickly

I went on to tell Cosmin how I wanted to join AM... That night I was bothered with the way things were going, and the position I had been placed in. I had a few people I trusted and liked in the tribe. I went to a few really close tribal wars friends, and asked them for advice. I really did... I had no idea what I wanted to do. I woke up the following morning, and decided that I would save the few players who had tried to do what they could to keep the tribe afloat with me.

I petitioned for King Marc to join the tribe... Mainly because they were the biggest account in the tribe. Only real reason...
I petitioned for Cosmin, Lord Voldemort, Shots4Harambe, Ragnar The Destroyer and Waterloo... The ones who sent all there support, the ones who i could count on.
Some were rejected...

From that point forward it took us about 2 days to reach terms with AM... And here we are folks.

I made the decision... I really don't know what to say.

DeletedUser

[9/26/2016 1:43:11 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: im here now
[9/26/2016 1:58:04 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I do need to talk to you about something as well
[9/26/2016 6:11:35 AM] Ben (Power): Let's go
[9/26/2016 6:13:14 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: ok what did you need to discuss
[9/26/2016 6:16:58 AM] Ben (Power): I'm stepping down
[9/26/2016 6:17:04 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: f***
[9/26/2016 6:17:09 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: f*** f*** f***
[9/26/2016 6:17:14 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: s***
[9/26/2016 6:17:17 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: s***
[9/26/2016 6:17:19 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: god damn it
[9/26/2016 6:17:22 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: this is terrible
[9/26/2016 6:17:36 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I have exams in one month I HAVE to stop playing very soon
[9/26/2016 6:17:52 AM] Ben (Power): Ah what the
[9/26/2016 6:17:55 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Like, in the next few days
[9/26/2016 6:18:14 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Once I come back I can lead 100% but until then I can't be playing
[9/26/2016 6:18:15 AM] Ben (Power): And whats to happen to your account?
[9/26/2016 6:18:20 AM] Ben (Power): "You're super amazing co players"
[9/26/2016 6:18:24 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Well
[9/26/2016 6:18:33 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I hope they'll look after it
[9/26/2016 6:18:42 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: if not, they get sat
[9/26/2016 6:18:49 AM] Ben (Power): They wont do s***
[9/26/2016 6:18:52 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Yeah
[9/26/2016 6:18:54 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Rob will
[9/26/2016 6:18:55 AM] Ben (Power): And we have AM about to **** us up
[9/26/2016 6:18:59 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Yeah I know
[9/26/2016 6:19:03 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: that's why this is terrible timing
[9/26/2016 6:19:14 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Tom should be able to step up
[9/26/2016 6:19:27 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Is there any way you can stick it out until 14th November?
[9/26/2016 6:19:42 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: After that date I am here around the clock finished school and able to lead
[9/26/2016 6:19:58 AM] Ben (Power): There wont be a tribe around anymore to lead
[9/26/2016 6:20:06 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Well what do you suggest
[9/26/2016 6:20:18 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I can not stick around for TW
[9/26/2016 6:20:27 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I need to get a good result so I can go to the uni I plan to get into
[9/26/2016 6:20:38 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: If I play tw I might not get that
[9/26/2016 6:21:01 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: In no way can I stick around much longer, but I can help prepare whatever we do next
[9/26/2016 6:21:05 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: What can we do?
[9/26/2016 6:22:09 AM] Ben (Power): See if Cosmin wants duke.
[9/26/2016 6:22:36 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: That option is terrible, is there anything else you can think of?
[9/26/2016 6:22:46 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: If we have to we will resort to it but it is our last option
[9/26/2016 6:26:34 AM] Ben (Power): Disband lol
[9/26/2016 6:26:43 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: And do what? just crumble?
[9/26/2016 6:26:51 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Dude.. we could just accept AM merge offer
[9/26/2016 6:26:58 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: just thinking here
[9/26/2016 6:27:03 AM] Ben (Power): What's that
[9/26/2016 6:27:12 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: it was originally 6 players from UV
[9/26/2016 6:27:17 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I can talk to Ara right now
[9/26/2016 6:27:21 AM] Ben (Power): If it's even on table
[9/26/2016 6:27:21 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: She knows im quitting
[9/26/2016 6:27:38 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: Coz she is my w80 co
[9/26/2016 6:27:45 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I told her not to tell AM though and I trust her not to
[9/26/2016 6:27:57 AM] Ben (Power): Ahh ok
[9/26/2016 6:28:01 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: should I ask
[9/26/2016 6:28:26 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: i don't want to leave this tribe in a state where it will die
[9/26/2016 6:28:27 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: omg
[9/26/2016 6:28:28 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: valar
[9/26/2016 6:28:36 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: lets see if we can sort them into merge?
[9/26/2016 6:29:01 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: ill give up k44 for it if that's what it takes, if both of us are no longer duke we can't win
[9/26/2016 6:29:06 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: its either this or cosmin duke
[9/26/2016 6:29:10 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: which tbh i couldn't stand
[9/26/2016 6:29:35 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: or wipe
[9/26/2016 6:29:39 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: merge with them even
[9/26/2016 6:29:58 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: But if we organize to merge, i won't return to w88
[9/26/2016 6:30:12 AM] James - Vlad/Sinful Angel: I am only playing for the people in UV
[9/26/2016 6:30:39 AM] Ben (Power): Right lol
[9/26/2016 6:30:45 AM] Ben (Power): Ships being abandoned

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I petitioned for King Marc to join the tribe... Mainly because they were the biggest account in the tribe. Only real reason...
I petitioned for Cosmin, Lord Voldemort, Shots4Harambe, Ragnar The Destroyer and Waterloo... The ones who sent all there support, the ones who i could count on.
Some were rejected...

None blames those from UV who wanted to win for some people winning is more important than the people who you play with, that's a decision that is for you to make.

When AM rejected members who you felt you could count on you hung them out to dry looking after your self regardless of what they had done for you this world, you made your self and your account prio #1, you cant blame any old UV for resenting you for that.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:( Ben

Ask my co players from any world, ask Ara in AM.

I tried my best man.

Life > TW Even if it looks bad