Real War Declaration (without cats this time)

• Thread starter DeletedUser42044
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

#OneWorldNoHUGFIGHTtillDeathorSURRENDER
59953751.jpg

DeletedUser115558

When/If Every Leader Dislike Other's Selective Recruitment/Merge and Expecting if this Continues this world end early

Can we all Agree not to recruit any member of other tribe and Play On till the Complete Annihilate other tribe ??

This world is pretty small and really Boring, we all have a chance to change the History of 10 years............

So basically as long as it benefit your tribe you are fine with merges, but once your tribe is no longer there you are asking other tribe dukes to act the complete opposite from your duke recruitment policies.. Warpigs actually recruited 6 of my tribe mates at w83 and hit us from the back, so Kirk merges politic here was not lonely case.

I Was expecting mature reply from Leaders of Tribe and really thankful to you as only you came on external to reply on this :). My Fault High expectation from Super DUKES.
May be other tribe leaders including mine were BUSY in GAME.

I made 2 post's on this issue and it was clear from the Beginning "When/If" and "Can We"

and WHY

This is the smallest world i am playing and i think anything is possible as very few tribes are there and i was expected that Leaders may come forward and least one world without HUG only WAR to make it a Really Enjoyable, BUT i was wrong STILL we dont have GUTS for ....

We expect from TW to Bring Back "NO HAUL" or Oppose anything that ruining Game, that they start for Obvious reason of making Money but we ourselves not ready to change our Game strategy for FUN .....

If this is HYPOCRISY Than SURE i am HYPOCRITE

ps:I am not spokes person of warpig, I did not played w83 with warpig ever and in this world i was not in council or leadership in warpig and when i post here i try to be less Biased.|| Keep Tagging each other

GSO%201%20Cat%20on%20a%20Hot%20Tin%20Roof.jpg

DeletedUser

When & if the time comes, when there are two equal powers in the tribal wars world... That fight will happen Raavna...

For now, someone looks to save themselves as their tribe implodes around them.

DeletedUser

Recruit to win, and thus merge to win, has always been in the playbooks, as far back as w3. It's why we have tribe limits -- and often people will try to circumvent those with family tribes or coplaying as many as 5 people per account. The difference with family and merging on such a small world as 88, with an even smaller tribe limit, is that dukes can't do anything, even diplo, without being fairly overt.

Re: merging as a tactic and its effects on TW gameplay, I have a couple freezer experiments of cold, hard truths saved up for that subject, and it's about time they defrosted. Let's begin by dissecting what wartime merging entails from a purely objective lens, and why it's done.

We've already established taking in the aristo and heavy hitters before, after, or during a conflict is incredibly effective. Yes, it takes all the fight out of the enemy -- because it's demoralizing when you realize you couldn't trust your own duke to stick around for the people he was supposed to lead, and you're faced with not only a broken tribe but the dark side of its former best and brightest. What's left is a floundering mess, easily broken up by outside influences. It's even easier when the 'victim' has already had recent swaps in aristocratic lineup -- easier to orchestrate as well, as new dukes may be overwhelmed by the pressure to fill the former duke's power vacuum and meet tribal expectations.

Yes, it's not fun for anyone but those benefiting
. It's the most unsavory bad taste in the mouth of anyone who ever worked for the betterment of the affected tribe and a deliberate middle finger to those unaware of or not included in the merge-ees' little clique, especially those who helped them in the past. Any allies of said tribe also get screwed as the enemy steamrolls the leftovers in most cases, often watching helplessly as players are nobled by their newly ex-tribemates. Other times, a fractured last ditch effort cobbles together a tribe from those left behind, with little chance of survival.

But is it ruining the game? For those who don't benefit, sure. For those who do, it means not spending a year at war like we used to in the pre-10 worlds, back when people actually used to put up a fight.

Now, as the quality of players has risen and the quality of tribes has fallen, it has become an incredibly effective tactic.
Loyalty is increasingly becoming discounted in favor of size, skill, and PP, not necessarily in that order. So in essence, the game has lost what was once its heart, teamwork, hard work, and honor. People are by and large these days simply not willing to die honorably. You can't blame the dukes for being shrewd enough to take advantage of that.

With that in mind, I'm unsure why we are complaining about Krieger allegedly helping ruin TW with AM's strategy, i.e. recruiting the strongest players and leadership from UV while simultaneously running diplo with surrounding tribes -- if we are not also calling out 404 doing the exact same, having diplomatic ties to both NUTZ and o.m.g. family while the two clash on the map, and having merged in Clear family after skirmishing for a few weeks in order to sew up the SE without a fight. The updating maps reflect this at a glance. If anything, Krieger's recruitment has been very quiet and selective. He is not mass recruiting. But this is not a thread about different tribe's recruitment styles, so I'll leave that there.

My point is, perhaps instead of putting the blame on the dukes for figuring out the simplest way to win the world before it's really begun, we should put blame where it rightly belongs, the cowards who would rather ditch their friends than die fighting alongside them. That's what's ruining the game, why players are not coming back, burned by the people who give up too soon, whether on themselves or others. Sometimes they're rewarded for it, i.e. in the case of UV players who ditched to AM and Clear! players who bailed for 404, and sometimes they just silently fade away, whether after a good op on them or just out of boredom. Either way, they leave their tribemates to pick up the pieces, and few come out of that alive.

So, summing up, merging is a winning strategy for those who employ it, most of the time. Does it suck for those not invited? Yeah, but it isn't inherently evil. The man who opens his door, whether in generosity or calculated risk, is at leisure to invite whoever he pleases to his home. He is not at fault for how many people who choose to walk in. If anything, these merges just speak ill of those who left their home tribes and raise the question how many times we'll see this in the future.

Now, to the people whining about the diplomatic/recruitment styles of tribes of late:
If we complain about hugging so much, why do we only complain about said hugging when it's disadvantageous to ourselves? If we complain about merging, why do we not complain when it benefits us? Both of these things cut short the life of a world and the life of the game itself as the TW team pumps out more and more worlds to keep up, so why do we only complain when it suits us? Because truth is, it's not the tactic we are protesting. It's the disadvantage it represents to us. A fast world win is great to those who think they might win it, but even second place will dread that day dawning.

Just my thoughts.

arabela

I wasn't sure if i should post here or not my thoughts, but, i guess i have an itching to do it and i will.

I am also playing this game for some time and I've been in similar situations. My ship was sinking, my mates quitted, got rimmed...etc. I cant say I share Waterloo opinion he posted earlier. Very nice post, btw...and very long. We are not in a classroom here where the best must go University and worse player has to wash the floor. We are playing TRIBALwars. We are not in a competition with our mate. The heart of this game is The Tribe. Not players. Players are meant to bring their effort to tribe progress as much as they can and afford due to their RL (some more, some less). Saying the best has to leave the ship and join other good team is not what tribalwars should mean. We are here to play for our tribe and for TRIBE to win not jump cause the other mates are worse than us. Is like saying your little brother can't cut his meat and u better get another brother lol

In my opinion u must fight for your tribe and along your tribemates as long as that tribe still exist. Yes, I would jump ship, too. But i would do it ONLY if i would remain in 2-3 accounts and all off those accounts would want to join a specific enemy. I wouldn't leave others behind if tribe is still there and they are still playing. It is actually what i did in my previous worlds.
Maybe I finished another old school TW than some of u here :))

Yeah, i know, my new mates will probably say my post is not in their favour and will be upset. And, yes, my post is not in their favour, but are my sincere thoughts and doesnt mean i am not happy having them in our boat now. As for my tribe strategy to recruit them, it was a good choise to made. Taking the best from other tribe shouldnt be a black ball for tribe who is recruiting them, should be a black ball for their ex tribe structure that wasn't solid enough to bring them the loyalty feeling.

DeletedUser

Im just surprised Ajay is still in AM. We were terrible people when we left love and started attacking them. The ex UV members that have joined from UV (and destroyed UV as a result) are nobling ex members and yet Ajay are calling them team mates #Hypocrite much
Personally, well done to AM quick, clean and means you lot will have a lot of non hindered growth.

apujanata

Reaction score
We are not in a classroom here where the best must go University and worse player has to wash the floor. We are playing TRIBALwars. We are not in a competition with our mate. The heart of this game is The Tribe. Not players. Players are meant to bring their effort to tribe progress as much as they can and afford due to their RL (some more, some less). Saying the best has to leave the ship and join other good team is not what tribalwars should mean. We are here to play for our tribe and for TRIBE to win not jump cause the other mates are worse than us. Is like saying your little brother can't cut his meat and u better get another brother lol

In my opinion u must fight for your tribe and along your tribemates as long as that tribe still exist. Yes, I would jump ship, too. But i would do it ONLY if i would remain in 2-3 accounts and all off those accounts would want to join a specific enemy. I wouldn't leave others behind if tribe is still there and they are still playing. It is actually what i did in my previous worlds.
Maybe I finished another old school TW than some of u here :))

Very good response to waterloo's post regarding jumping ship. Totally agree with arabela, except the last paragraph, which i cut out from my quote

arabela

Im just surprised Ajay is still in AM. We were terrible people when we left love and started attacking them. The ex UV members that have joined from UV (and destroyed UV as a result) are nobling ex members and yet Ajay are calling them team mates #Hypocrite much
Personally, well done to AM quick, clean and means you lot will have a lot of non hindered growth.

Not sure why Ajay should leave AM or why you call him Hypocrite for. If he called them tribemates it is normal to do so since they joined us. He would have called you tribemate aswell if you have joined us lol....(calling u terrible doesnt have anything to do with being his tribemate or not..).

DeletedUser

Not sure why Ajay should leave AM or why you call him Hypocrite for. If he called them tribemates it is normal to do so since they joined us. He would have called you tribemate aswell if you have joined us lol....(calling u terrible doesnt have anything to do with being his tribemate or not..).

He said it was terrible that we would leave our tribe and attack them and yet remains and helps people that did the same thing :D

Age of Ultron

He said it was terrible that we would leave our tribe and attack them and yet remains and helps people that did the same thing :D
First of all stop comparing yourself to them , its been your habit to jump ships on each world and nobling your ex-mates.
secondly i still stand by my words that people leaving tribes and joining other and attacking their ex tribemates are betraying them .

And when did i talk about NUTZ to kick you and not to support you ?
Now comes the part where you're talking about me accepting them as my tribemates , yes they are my tribemates , i will support them when the time comes , leadership has taken their decision and i will respect that even if i may not agree with it.
Started with AM ,will stay in AM till the end , something you havent been able to do in ages.
+Agree with what @arabela said .

P.S Now dont waste your time here , you still have to make plans on how you'll betray NUTZ next.;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hahaha i was just waiting for "its different now we are doing it" you make me laugh ajay.

when did i say you messaged nutz?

i dont disagree with what am did, obviously we have be apart of the same situation it just makes me chuckle of how hard you fought for people to think bad of us and then claim its different when your tribe does it :D

Age of Ultron

hahaha i was just waiting for "its different now we are doing it" you make me laugh ajay.

when did i say you messaged nutz?

i dont disagree with what am did, obviously we have be apart of the same situation it just makes me chuckle of how hard you fought for people to think bad of us and then claim its different when your tribe does it :D

when am i claiming its different ?
I am just saying you just have a habit of doing that same thing on each world you play ,did you even read what was written ?
probably you have nothing to say and are back to your usual tactic of saying random shit.

DeletedUser

New situation, calibrated arguments to justify a U-turn. Never gets old on tw.

DeletedUser42044

People turn all the time in TW. It just some make big deal over it over it, some make none, like this newest W-turn.

Last edited: