Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

LC Hammer

Small tribes are less likely to implode than large ones, less likely to have spies, and more likely to be on the same page. If Vodka can grow efficiently and avoid major conflict, they will be a force to reckon with.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Small tribes are less likely to implode than large ones, less likely to have spies, and more likely to be on the same page. If Vodka can grow efficiently and avoid major conflict, they will be a force to reckon with.

Agreed. I'm a big fan of small tightly knit tribes. They're my favourite style of tribe in the game and they usually end up doing very well. I wish that Gnomeland's squad had kept going as their small unit as well I was enjoying watching them.

DeletedUser120425

Some told me it was a Bad idea to push for the coming together of 3 tribes, they said it was unthinkable due to the games age and the fact that people assume there would be leadership mayhem. Now they have to look and realise we can easily agree on things together, know how each other work and now hold our section in K44 very securely, if you ask me a Smart! move.
As for Vodka, SJ will do good over their.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lord BillyNoMates

Some told me it was a Bad idea to push for the coming together of 3 tribes, they said it was unthinkable due to the games age and the fact that people assume there would be leadership mayhem. Now they have to look and realise we can easily agree on things together, know how each other work and now hold our section in K44 very securely, if you ask me a Smart! move.
As for Vodka, SJ will do good over their.
giphy.gif
may i remind you that bragging about a 3 tribe merge after 22 hours is just ridiculous feel free to brag after 3 to 4 weeks because there is plenty of time for your ego leaders to disagree and the tribe to break up

im not sure why you can say your tribe can easily agree on things together after 22 hoiurs

Lord BillyNoMates

Warrior Maiden Jul 23, 12:24
Good morning...

That was one hell of a night last night.So glad its morning.

We have all discussed it and i we would like for us to have invites to the acadamy tribe, if the offer is still there? And hopefully one day we can all join the main tribe.

The invites are for

[player]Unthinkably Sordid[/player]
[player]Warrior Maiden[/player]
[player]Weavil[/player]
[player]Guadalupe123[/player]
[player]Kent The Great[/player]
[player]Tatotis88[/player]
[player]Pete[/player]
[player]Salllty[/player]
[player]Sire Keanno[/player]

Warrior Maiden Jul 23, 13:22
Forget that.Petes had another stropp and i really can be doing with his mood swings anymore.

Warrior Maiden Jul 23, 13:23
Cant*

gotta love all the tribes that Smart are trying to recruit

DeletedUser120748

may i remind you that bragging about a 3 tribe merge after 22 hours is just ridiculous feel free to brag after 3 to 4 weeks because there is plenty of time for your ego leaders to disagree and the tribe to break up

im not sure why you can say your tribe can easily agree on things together after 22 hoiurs
Alright Billy, we will brag after 3 to 4 weeks also if that is what you would like ;)

Lord BillyNoMates

Alright Billy, we will brag after 3 to 4 weeks also if that is what you would like ;)
you cant brag because you aint no leader

you can brag about not being nobled but then again what time of achievement is that

DeletedUser120425

gotta love all the tribes that Smart are trying to recruit
You're just jealous that our tribe knocked yours so massively of the second place, and soon me and Eastwood will join Punctual above you in the player rankings too ;)

Lord BillyNoMates

You're just jealous that our tribe knocked yours so massively of the second place, and soon me and Eastwood will join Punctual above you in the player rankings too ;)
im pretty sure this is a similar scenario to what happened on w93

and that ended with you turning on your own tribe for the enemy

need i say more

Lord BillyNoMates

Nope, I was not a duke on that world. Get your facts right martin.
You know challenging me is a bad idea, go back to getting trolled by barbarian villages already.
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w52-speed.215276/
P.S - You seen our tribe profile ;)
whats the difference between a duke and a baron

they are both leadership positions

and whats hilarious is the fact you just openly admitted that turning on your own tribe is fine because you wernt duke

DeletedUser120425

whats the difference between a duke and a baron

they are both leadership positions

and whats hilarious is the fact you just openly admitted that turning on your own tribe is fine because you wernt duke
I wasn't Baron either.... Like I said get your facts right.
And I chose to join 1 tribe, they joined another. No-one backstabbed anyone, different views on the world were made and everyone chose their own path.
Stop being so Salty.

Tell you what, come back when your back to Rank 1 in w94.... Never

Lord BillyNoMates

I wasn't Baron either.... Like I said get your facts right.
And I chose to join 1 tribe, they joined another. No-one backstabbed anyone, different views on the world were made and everyone chose their own path.
Stop being so Salty.

Tell you what, come back when your back to Rank 1 in w94.... Never
you are a liar

you were a baron and not sure what you consider back stabbing but someone leaving a tribe to join an enemy is back stabbing in my book

The Pieman9 returns

Ooo so aggressive lol. I completely agree with the leadership statement however, as I mentioned if they can get organized smart will be steamrolling folks. Iv seen the who to contact info for inquiries, change like 4 times on arts profile lol.

DeletedUser120425

you are a liar

you were a baron and not sure what you consider back stabbing but someone leaving a tribe to join an enemy is back stabbing in my book
Ask anyone from Serene, Only privs I had was forum mod and circular mail, didn't want Baron privs, was offered but denied them. Didn't want a leadership role in w93.

And also, I joined a tribe that Serene was neutral with, so once again go get your facts straight.

Go back to getting owned by barbarian villages, your just shit at the game, that is all.
As2bQdP.gif