Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser120425

Ooo so aggressive lol. I completely agree with the leadership statement however, as I mentioned if they can get organized smart will be steamrolling folks. Iv seen the who to contact info for inquiries, change like 4 times on arts profile lol.
To be honest with you, there is no-one to contact to talk to our tribe, w0sh will just ignore your mails:rolleyes:
We will contact anyone we feel is worth contacting, or those with a brain will understand who to contact.

Deleted User - 4669627

To be honest with you, there is no-one to contact to talk to our tribe, w0sh will just ignore your mails:rolleyes:
We will contact anyone we feel is worth contacting, or those with a brain will understand who to contact.
I will just pick somebody, whoever I choose will be recognized as leadership

DeletedUser120996

Glad I hit k34. Everyone get prepared for another big name in your server:)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
may i remind you that bragging about a 3 tribe merge after 22 hours is just ridiculous feel free to brag after 3 to 4 weeks because there is plenty of time for your ego leaders to disagree and the tribe to break up

im not sure why you can say your tribe can easily agree on things together after 22 hoiurs

Crazily enough he actually has a point here albeit in his usual needlessly inflammatory way. Way too soon to be hyping the merge (also too soon to be dismissing it either)

My question would be actually with only a cursory look at the map who are all these new-found allies going to noble? You have fairly solid tribes on each of your borders so i look forward to seeing how this plays out.

kingraz

Reaction score
This thread sometimes seems like a reality show to me. I have no idea why people keep arguing without facts or at least good reason. That's makes you look arrogant or dumb.

SMART good luck with the new merge. Not sure on why such a big merge was needed. I can only guess that it was to catch up with the tribe rankings. Hope things work out in your favour but looks like a challenging task. Let's see how the game shifts in coming months.

PS: The reason we get good amount of response here is due to Shayd compiling a large amount of data into a post for free. He may not be right every time but it is sure shot interesting.

Last edited:

TheBarbarian

SMART good luck with the new merge. Not sure on why such a big merge was needed. I can only guess that it was to catch up with the tribe rankings. Hope things work out in your favour but looks like a challenging task. Let's see how the game shifts in coming months.

Is it not obvious? In the start game you're bound to pick up loose weight. We shared borders, diplomacy and a common goal - why not merge?

Karl.

DeletedUser120996

Is it not obvious? In the start game you're bound to pick up loose weight. We shared borders, diplomacy and a common goal - why not merge?

Karl.

You merged when vodka formed just because you can't put a fight against them. Not that you can put a fight now, but at least your numbers are bigger.

Girly move, but who am I to judge your playstyle?

DeletedUser120425

You merged when vodka formed just because you can't put a fight against them. Not that you can put a fight now, but at least your numbers are bigger.

Girly move, but who am I to judge your playstyle?
Actually we are on VERY good terms with Vodka, we knew of their tribe forming, and they knew of ours. We share common interests, and do not see the diplomacy changing.

So, uninformed and assumption move; Maybe acquire the full story before posting

DeletedUser120996

I really don't know you, but obviously since weaklings still exist, you will be in good terms with Vodka. No need and, most of all, no point in a war atm.

I don't know if you are playing fool or sth, but as I saw Vodka came here to crush everything. And you really make no exception.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I really don't know you, but obviously since weaklings still exist, you will be in good terms with Vodka. No need and, most of all, no point in a war atm.

I don't know if you are playing fool or sth, but as I saw Vodka came here to crush everything. And you really make no exception.

You seem new here, have you met my friend billynomates? I think you'd get along

DeletedUser120996

Yeah I am new to your server in general. I don't mean to insult you but in my past server the skill level was incredibly higher. Such merges don't happen, and won't happen until the late-game.

DeletedUser120425

Yeah I am new to your server in general. I don't mean to insult you but in my past server the skill level was incredibly higher. Such merges don't happen, and won't happen until the late-game.
Well, all 3 tribes had members that know each other from previous worlds, all previous tribe leaders know of each others ability and have worked well with each other in the past, so it made sense that instead of getting rid of dead-weight then recruiting more dead-weight to put the tribes as one. Was always the case, just happened sooner than we first thought.

It makes next to no difference in what timeframe of the world the merge is done, the only thing that matters during a merge is that all players can bond and work together. As most are familiar with each other from past worlds, it is very easily done.

Also could I ask how far back your previous server was? As you statement is sort of valid if you talking pre-70's where the worlds were much larger and lasted over triple the timeframe of these new worlds.

DeletedUser120996

Also could I ask how far back your previous server was? As you statement is sort of valid if you talking pre-70's where the worlds were much larger and lasted over triple the timeframe of these new worlds.

I mean a whole other server, not .net

In .net I had played only in w79 and from the point that nobody knew me, I was asked to join the best acc of my tribe and #3 in the world, while I had only 40k points.

Lord BillyNoMates

Well, all 3 tribes had members that know each other from previous worlds, all previous tribe leaders know of each others ability and have worked well with each other in the past, so it made sense that instead of getting rid of dead-weight then recruiting more dead-weight to put the tribes as one. Was always the case, just happened sooner than we first thought.

It makes next to no difference in what timeframe of the world the merge is done, the only thing that matters during a merge is that all players can bond and work together. As most are familiar with each other from past worlds, it is very easily done.

just because you know players from other worlds it does NOT mean you have to merge

well just be looking at the 3 tribe merge all tribes must of been led badly because if a tribe was led well and the tribe was doing well they wouldnt have considered a merge into any tribe

DeletedUser

Disagree. There can be multiple reasons regardless of if a tribe was run well or not.

Survival is more important than all of it.

Lord BillyNoMates

Disagree. There can be multiple reasons regardless of if a tribe was run well or not.

Survival is more important than all of it.
i missed the point where any of the tribes in question were on the verge of extinction so not sure why you are speaking about survival

DeletedUser120996

i missed the point where any of the tribes in question were on the verge of extinction so not sure why you are speaking about survival

As I stated before, if Vodka wasn't formed, Smart! wouldn't be formed either. I may not know the relations among the ex-leaders and the members, but I know for sure that the smell of piss reached my house.