Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser120425

just because you know players from other worlds it does NOT mean you have to merge

well just be looking at the 3 tribe merge all tribes must of been led badly because if a tribe was led well and the tribe was doing well they wouldnt have considered a merge into any tribe
All 3 tribes were lead fine, no disputes or anything. As stated this was something that would be done at anytime, it wasn't exactly a last effort. All tribes involved winning their respectable wars, none showed any fault, minus a few inactives, as all tribes do this early in the game.

Your only here to cry as like I said when joining this world, I would overtake you in the rankings and you WILL lose that Rank 1 you had here. Both have been done.
Go back to playing cricket, your tw skills are what I imagine to come off a 5 year old.

DeletedUser120425

As I stated before, if Vodka wasn't formed, Smart! wouldn't be formed either. I may not know the relations among the ex-leaders and the members, but I know for sure that the smell of piss reached my house.
Both were being formed. Both have positive diplomacy. Like stated, Smart! was something planned a long time ago.

DeletedUser120996

Both were being formed. Both have positive diplomacy. Like stated, Smart! was something planned a long time ago.
All these things you say you had in common, don't mean that you have to end up merging. Go play tribal hugs.

Lord BillyNoMates

All 3 tribes were lead fine, no disputes or anything. As stated this was something that would be done at anytime, it wasn't exactly a last effort. All tribes involved winning their respectable wars, none showed any fault, minus a few inactives, as all tribes do this early in the game.

Your only here to cry as like I said when joining this world, I would overtake you in the rankings and you WILL lose that Rank 1 you had here. Both have been done.
Go back to playing cricket, your tw skills are what I imagine to come off a 5 year old.
you are just nobling your ex bold members that you wouldnt bring to smart with you

if thats the kind of leader you want to be then go ahead but nobody is going to trust you

DeletedUser120425

you are just nobling your ex bold members that you wouldnt bring to smart with you

if thats the kind of leader you want to be then go ahead but nobody is going to trust you
Nope, the player your referring to is joining w95 as he claimed to have a slower than usual start up on w94.
Trust me? Please Martin, no one trusts you.

DeletedUser120996

I may be a cheesy bastard, but nah. I like ya

A friend of yours does know it. But I'm yet to reveal it.

DeletedUser120996

Will do. Just not yet. As I said, YOU, can find out who am I.

DeletedUser120425

so all the denials of the love triangle from so many different people previously were all lies?
Please, I even "leaked" what would happen to you, around a week or two ago. You just like many others, fall into my trap of what to and what not to believe what I say, I enjoy it.
Maybe go back through our chat dialogue, The other guy may be Sneaky Jesus, but I'm Sneaky Obama.