How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

DeletedUser121437

Well I was going to say both of you are dilusional and always salty, but to each his own.

DeletedUser92554

guess we would.. seems as were two most honest up front players.. unlike you and your sneaky backstabbing gameplay...

giphy.gif

Okay then...

Like you saying to CTC that Obey would attack them if they didn't merge with you?
Like you asking Darren if you could join Obey and leave your tribe behind?
Like you bullying and mocking foolproof?
How about schizophrenic?
Like you calling your tribemates (that you're leading right now...) simple scraps?
Like you telling Wise that Bendyut was your spy for no other reason than you hate bendyut?
Like you accusing Red Khan of being a spy?
Like you getting upset that a co-player didn't want to talk to you and threatening to kick?

Do I need to continue?

Actually wait, I do.

Like you recruiting a bunch of people into your tribe to slow down your eventual demise and giving them minimal support? You're using an entire tribe to try to protect yourself and lying to them about what has actually happened. In the process you've been trying to ruin the reputation of two people in this game (account owners of SuperDog and Simplyphysics) to a bunch of people all because no one wanted to follow you when they were faced with failure after failure under your leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

w.h.b.

Like Spyker kicking new recruits who Obey was destroying?

Oh wait, I'm talking to Murph.... so in your words it would have gone something like:

"Spyker made a wonderful strategic move that is sure to win them the world. Cutting dead weight that wasn't needed. This proves how strong their leadership is!"

I'm sure that Spyker's strategy of backstabbing a NAP by surprise attacking people of whom they know the timezones when Obey is at equal distance and vulnerability, because they rather avoid more losses, is an equally good strategy. Surely will win the world though!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY, Barbie
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, Spyker

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,628
Side 2: 10,308
Difference: 1,680

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 290
Side 2: 553
Difference: 263

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 44,923,504
Side 2: 51,477,577
Difference: 6,554,073

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,242,163
Side 2: 4,000,304
Difference: 1,758,141

chart

DeletedUser121624

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY, Barbie
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, Spyker

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,628
Side 2: 10,308
Difference: 1,680

chart

Side 1: 290
Side 2: 553
Difference: 263

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 44,923,504
Side 2: 51,477,577
Difference: 6,554,073

chart

Side 1: 2,242,163
Side 2: 4,000,304
Difference: 1,758,141

chart

What happened, backstabbed defy and kicked them from the coalition or felt the need to adjust the war stats to inflate your ego?

DeletedUser92554

What happened, backstabbed defy and kicked them from the coalition or felt the need to adjust the war stats to inflate your ego?

He's got to brag about other people because he sure ain't doing much but nobling barbs and gifting villages to spyker

Have you ever hated a tribe so much that you noble barbarians, grow them, and give them to another tribe to make it look like they have less barbarian nobles?

DeletedUser92554

you're just lucky i didnt include barbie or vape

Ummm. You did include Barbie. If you had left barbie out of it, Obey has nearly twice the conquers Spyker/Wet does. You may think we're all a bunch of knuckle draggers in Obey, but we CAN read graphs you know ;)
Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: Spyker, WET

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 76
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 1,106,350
Side 2: 597,799
Difference: 508,551

chart

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
5bf8e108c8b79d174219e1885305b3c8.png

Obae+Barbie+Vape(RIP) = 929 Caps
WET+SOAKED+Spyker+DEFY+RBH+DS+BOOB2 = 928 Caps

Seems crazy even! Now lets add all the rest.

4bc59d8a1ef2154f94a617b43653c06a.png

78b604c79c643fcafb9aabec2de6228a.png

Obey and friends = 1075 Caps
The Coalition = 939 Caps

:eek:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I left out Noobey and some other dumpster fire too.. dang guess I am a stat bluffer as well:rolleyes:

Being real it's pretty tight. However coalition growth is faaar greater and I think Obey have played a lot of their cards. Will be interesting going forward.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm getting either old or lazy where I skip to the last post of a chat to see if I want to read the other posts....

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Being real it's pretty tight. However coalition growth is faaar greater and I think Obey have played a lot of their cards. Will be interesting going forward.

Agreed, Obey so far has been doing well enough on their end. But the sheer size of the coalition formed against it, ensures that they will be outgrown. However I'm sure we've all seen a similar situation to this unfold before in the past, outgrowing your opponent while bleeding more villages than gaining from THEM... Usually leads to defeat in the end.

Not often have I seen a tribe succesfully stall a war whilst securing other fronts, to then turn it around and win. It has happened, but not on this scale and with these numbers I'd say. Only time will tell of course.
Glad you recognized my post for what it was :) Not a diss, but a call to return to a more civilized chat rather than... Well, being childish and throwing up fairly isolated stats and graphs.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@h0llygh0st the world has been going since Sep sometime and the difference in caps is still extremely tight. Less than a margin of 100 doesn't make a difference either way and both sides have reasons to stat pad a little as a lot has gone on. If we look at players swapping sides too while they aren't caps they can account for a couple dozen villages.

1 OBEY
2 WET
3 Spyker
4 mehh!!
5 DEFY
6 Barbie
7 APEX
8 RAV3NS
9 THC
10 PEST

Now let me look at the top 10 tribes. I am going to make an assumption that 8/10 are more or less against Obey F. Obey are a family and should be referred to one. (don't be mad)

Obey F. have 7737
The coalition have 15,364

TBH I kinda baited with my old post. I did the maths and I saw that the war stats was literally a fine margin and Jon bit like I knew someone would and started post shaming me which was to be expected. People love a good ole slate.

I feel that this world' settings (like w61) make the significance of the size advantage more important than on other worlds. Size can literally win this world if they were to consolidate their accounts and take control of enough Rune villages. I'm not saying they will but it should still be factored in. Of course the ability some of those villages have in terms of skill and so on reduces their advantage but some of the geographical spread is important too. I also don't think either side are utilising their villages to maximum efficiency or anywhere close.

That is all

blckdrgn1

Yep its going to be a tough fight. Thats what we in Obey came here for :)

Holly, you were a fan of wizard on 89. They had a massive lead and control over the world, it didnt guarantee their win. In fact, watch wizards in this gif -

toptribes.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Holly, you were a fan of wizard on 89. They had a massive lead and control over the world, it didnt guarantee their win. In fact, watch wizards in this gif -

toptribes.gif
that hurt me

DeletedUser

toptribes.gif

Ah you get to see Otto and Karina at play and then Otto and Karina at play.