How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

DeletedUser

I feel that this world' settings (like w61) make the significance of the size advantage more important than on other worlds. Size can literally win this world if they were to consolidate their accounts and take control of enough Rune villages. I'm not saying they will but it should still be factored in. Of course the ability some of those villages have in terms of skill and so on reduces their advantage but some of the geographical spread is important too. I also don't think either side are utilising their villages to maximum efficiency or anywhere close.

That is all

Unfortunately, the coalition has to hold 60% of the rune villages in K55. If this were a pure secret world, then I guess the coalition would have a decent chance of winning just off growth. The problem is that the growth you mention above is unsustainable.

Take Spyker as an example of a tribe that is slowly falling off. It is not size that determines who grows faster in the long term in stalemate wars, it is space. Obey and Spyker's front, unless something major changes, will likely remain a stalemate. Unlike Spyker though, Obey has a lot of room to grow. Some of it you could argue is more difficult such as Defy, however Obey has shown that it is pretty consistently able to take villages and space off of Defy and if not has plenty of barbarians that could theoretically be nobled within Obey territory. Spyker meanwhile has very few barbarians that can be nobled and can only grow into Obey unless they were to change their tune on one of the tribes fighting on their side. Spyker has shown pretty consistently that it is unable to expand into Obey.

WET has more barbarians that can be nobled within their space and has shown they can expand into Barbie so they are growing faster. However if either of those would to change, I imagine that in the long run Obey may well end up bigger than WET and Spyker combined without even any war gains.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yep its going to be a tough fight. Thats what we in Obey came here for :)

Holly, you were a fan of wizard on 89. They had a massive lead and control over the world, it didnt guarantee their win. In fact, watch wizards in this gif -

I wasn't a fan of Wizard. I made that thread supporting them during a VC with Karina, so they'd recruit a friend of mine who was learning the game on the rim.
He ended up one of their better players later on :)
I had more friends on the other side of the conflict, but regardless I didn't even play the world.

What is important in a war, any war, is momentum imo. If one side is losing against the other then turning the tide becomes increasingly difficult.
Probably because the most obvious reason for that is people on a front faltering, and once someone starts bleeding it's often hard to stop. If you can make a coordinated push into 1 area, it often leads to more lossesç from that area.
What I mean is, if you have multiple fronts and one caves in, that's where everyone starts pouring trough. I've seen it happen with our North squad in W83, where our center front barely moved at all for months but we had 100's of caps up North. And in W91 where our Corp front line held but our Rimjob front line kept being pushed back. I'm sure it's happened in other worlds as well of course.

WET has been making inroads into Barbie for example, meaning all their best players have villages taken from Barbie, closer to Obey and they know Obey will be next so are building them accordingly, this will make a good stepping stone into Obey of course. There are many fronts and future fronts like this already on this world I'm sure.
Not really sure where I was going with my post tbh, should wake up properly first and have some coffee. Anyways, interesting stuff! I'll be sure to follow how it all develops.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Now let me look at the top 10 tribes. I am going to make an assumption that 8/10 are more or less against Obey F. Obey are a family and should be referred to one. (don't be mad)

wrong assumption, not sure what's with PEST and THC, but Ravens are OBEYs lapdogs. that part of former RBH that backstabbed them and for great job they did, got to be safe until they secure rest of the rim.

DeletedUser92554

wrong assumption, not sure what's with PEST and THC, but Ravens are OBEYs lapdogs. that part of former RBH that backstabbed them and for great job they did, got to be safe until they secure rest of the rim.

Not sure what has triggered your string of bitter posts on this forum, but Murph is pretty close to right here (it's actually 7). Wet, Spyker, Meh (not actively fighting, but supporting Wet/Spyker), Defy, Apex, THC and Pest are all working against Obey. There was also Outlaw just a week ago, but they've been destroyed along with RBH, SB, Mantis, DS, BoobZ, and probably one or two others I have forgotten.

DeletedUser114089

23olrd.jpg

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Not sure what has triggered your string of bitter posts on this forum, but Murph is pretty close to right here (it's actually 7). Wet, Spyker, Meh (not actively fighting, but supporting Wet/Spyker), Defy, Apex, THC and Pest are all working against Obey. There was also Outlaw just a week ago, but they've been destroyed along with RBH, SB, Mantis, DS, BoobZ, and probably one or two others I have forgotten.

stirring what? bitter what? he said 8/10, and it's OBEY, Barbie and Ravens... so it's 7/10, my whole post was reffering on ravens... and RBH was finished long time ago, we all know how, so they had nothing with Outlaw... lol

DeletedUser92554

stirring what? bitter what? he said 8/10, and it's OBEY, Barbie and Ravens... so it's 7/10, my whole post was reffering on ravens... and RBH was finished long time ago, we all know how, so they had nothing with Outlaw... lol

Never said RBH had anything to do with Outlaw, or anything really to do with Ravens and RBH situation that you also seem to be so angry about. You said Murph made the wrong assumption that 8/10 were more or less against Obey (and seemed unsure about THC and Pest's relationship towards Obey), and I was simply stating that as it currently stands, Murph was very close (it's 7/10 as we've both arrived at, with both Pest and THC fighting Obey), but that within the last few weeks there have been several top 10 tribes that have been hit hard (outlaw, Mantis), as well as going back a month or more, even more top 10 tribes that have been eliminated, meaning that murph was probably just a little out of date with which rim tribe recently got defeated when he said 8/10.

Nothing more and nothing less was meant, but keep trying to start an argument with everyone who replies to you about RBH being defeated, even if they weren't talking about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pretty poor defending on display today from Obey it has to be said and Badie for that matter. The above quote is funny & the coalition take the lead.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ummm. You did include Barbie. If you had left barbie out of it, Obey has nearly twice the conquers Spyker/Wet does. You may think we're all a bunch of knuckle draggers in Obey, but we CAN read graphs you know ;)
Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: Spyker, WET

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 76
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,106,350
Side 2: 597,799
Difference: 508,551

chart

The coalition break a 50 cap lead :)

DeletedUser121468

Notice how they're on your side of the war? That's because yall had to cry for help from the rim tribes to bring down the big ol nasty bullies in Obey, why ain't ya'll inviting THC? Just alike the WET basher tribe Git Rekt.

Or will that make it extra awkward? :eek::rolleyes:
Thought it was Obey who asked and aligned with Rim tribes to take down one single Rim player. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119597

Notice how they're on your side of the war? That's because yall had to cry for help from the rim tribes to bring down the big ol nasty bullies in Obey, why ain't ya'll inviting THC? Just alike the WET basher tribe Git Rekt.

Or will that make it extra awkward? :eek::rolleyes:

you still talking? lol

DeletedUser105906

Actually, its Obey that are deep in him.

Keep up the barb nobling and turtling bud.

DeletedUser121430

Actually, its Obey that are deep in him.

Keep up the barb nobling and turtling bud.

Nothing different to what you guys are doing ;)

Spyker / Escapes Barb count = 0

For example, where the nearest barb to 514|465? l0l

Last edited: